How do I get INTO IT ????

Guys, I recently started going to gym as I really need to improve my body.
Unfortunately I find the process of working out quiet boring. How do you guys make it fun and enjoyable ?

>make it fun and enjoyable ?

lol

try audiobooks or podcasts

Really hype music

So you fit guys basically just endure ?

Endure what fucker? We love it, it's not a chore unless you're a bitchboy.

Do bodyweight shit

Then how come it doesn't solve your anger problem ?

The anger problem is the only thing fueling my life's endeavors. You think I spend hours lifting, studying, and pursuing my dreams because I'm happy with where I am in life? To become complacent is to stagnate. To stagnate is to die. Keep moving, user. Don't get left behind.

This

powerlifting

thats my boiiii

Once you start seeing actual progress, then it's like... Whoa, I better keep doing this!

i felt the same way, stopped lifting because of that feeling.. but i got a lot of shit to have a little home gym and i blast music, and i just feel alive man. you just have to get into it man.

You just need to see your first improvement which takes time, and then your next, and then your next, and then they slowly go away and you get little improvement here and there, then you need to do steroids.

>It's all about patience and commitment
>The more and harder you do it
>The better the outcome

...that....was really fucking deep and motivating.

I just recently started working out to get back into shape to become a cop, and wanted some pre-workout to get me off my lazy ass....

I took some C4 and it DEFINITELY helped me work out but it didn't make me WANT to get up... then it hit me the "I need to get up and workout" wont be fixed with a pill or powder.

You have to stop being a baby back bitch and get off your ASS and JUST DO IT...

Veeky Forums has really opened my eyes that it really is alot more of a mind game.

Thanks guys.

Smoke weed.
Listen to heavy test enducing music.
Mire yourself hard.
Fall in love with the process.

I want to be your friend.

You are me, but better.

try to do stuff that you feel alright doing. most people ego-lift in the begging because they think everyone´s watching and they have something to prove. the result of that is feeling inadequate both mentally and physically. once you realize people are too busy thinking about themselves then you will feel comfortable. practice good form and feel your body working focus on whatever it is your doing and as if nothing else exists.

yeah bro. It really is more mind than anything. Use the C4 / pre-workout to help you get into the routine and stick with it. Hope you get on as a LEO, just recently got into the academy in my state. Good luck.

Also, if your training for the POPs.... run.... do alot more running than you think you need to do.

I have a playlist of really shitty 80s music and ridiculous motivation songs so I laugh when they come on. Examples:

Push it to the Limit
Danger Zone
Macho Man
You're the Best Around
Maniac
Ran So Far Away
Maneater
Take on me

Careful, don't get too strung out to where you need PWO to just feel average and not shitty.

Happened to me and once I got off Caffeine dependency, all of my workouts felt so much better.

My advice to get a gym partner. Also, if there's cuties lifting around you, I inherently have a fire under my ass. So perhaps go when there's more people in the gym

What makes workouts fun for me is sticking to a program and tracking progress.
Always striving to lift heavier than you did the previous week.

>feels so good adding 2,5kg to your squat

I'm autistic I have to do it it's my routine

Tuesdays & Thursdays I go to the gym at 7:00 and I leave at 8:30 so I can go home and prepare to leave at 9:30 for work.
Saturdays & Sundays I eat lunch at 14:00 and then go to the gym at 16:00 when it's mostly empty.

From 1st of June until 10th September I do not go to the gym on Saturdays because I go to the beach with my mum and I swim. We go to the beach at 9:00 and leave at 13:30

why do people always say the 'stripped' 5x5 is a meme work out????? what's wrong with it?

ty for the advice. Trying to find a gym bro currently, but I live in the sticks in a town of like 3k so hard to meet people, and all the people at my "gym" just seem to do cardio and not much actual lifting.... FML

But the cuties thing has definitely been a big motivator.

Good luck to you, you're gonna make it

>mfw I unironically listen to these songs and pretty much strictly 80's rock and new wave while working out every single day

pls help a beginner out

It's only boring if you keep thinking

>one
>two
>three

>omg 7 more to 10 and then I have 3 more sets AND then I switch to next exercise.... I give up

You need to change your view. What is your goal? Why do you want to improve your body?

If you don't know and can't feel it in every movement you're not going to make it.

Honestly, StrongLifts 5x5 is really working for me. Using the app and seeing my progress, seeing the weight go up each time is motivating as fuck. I'm only on week 3, but I've never had this kind of motivation before.

If you dont like weights do calisthenics. Srs.
Pic related.

this, once you start seeing improvements in your lifts you'll be excited to go to the gym to see if you can lift heavier than last time

Make goals OP and Break them theres ur fun theres ur motivation (small goals reachable ones quickly)