Why is the average level of fitness between the political left and right so different?

Why is the average level of fitness between the political left and right so different?

Every left leaning person I've met has been the definition of nu male and unfit.

Most right leaning people I've met, their level of fitness is usually so much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
davesag.com/unabomber/2leftism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...except 99% of the rascal scooter walmart shoppers are neocons.

>ellipses
>not a complete sentence
>dodging the question
I can smell your beard wax from here.

You actually might be retarded if you think this is the case. There are fat fucks and skellies across the spectrum

Watch out, OP. You've triggered all of the redditor nu-Veeky Forums nu-males.

Why is the right so much less intelligent than the left on average?

>the political group that is against government intervention is against government intervention

Great insight

I think both sides have their share of fatties and DYELs.

However, the whole notion of "fat acceptance" HAES SJW bullshit is 100% a liberal thing.

that's a pretty bad photochop, senpai

You're an idiot. Liberals aren't some evil force that's against everything you love. They're just not stuck in the dark ages.

I didn't know niggers voted Republican.

Helping people with obesity just means more taxes to be paid so fat fucks with no self control can get subsidized healthcare subscribed which they wont use anyway, but like to delude themselves in thinking trying is enough. A good measure would be to tax fat people more. You require more healthcare/tax money to maintain, so pay up.

>hurr le racism meme

>They're just not stuck in the dark ages.

What politician is endorsing a return to divine hierarchy, organic communities, and feudalism? Because sign me the fuck up.

The people who say "niggers" vote Republican

>DEUS VULT

>admires an inferior economic system

back to /pol/ LARPers

He's right, though. Fat conservatives don't act like they're persecuted, claim that fat insults are a kind of racism or demand that society play along with a delusion that obesity attraction is anything other than a niche fetish.

>I MEAN IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR, PEOPLE

>hurr le racism is a meme meme

Epic, guys. Really. Back to

Lad, don't pretend like your ''less intelligent'' strawman right-wing wasn't anything but caricatures of redneck whites.

But I forgot that the left only cares about the under privileged working class when they're darker than beige.

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Your post so retarded that it didn't deserve a better retort. How are conservatives trying to drive anything back to the dark ages?

You can't leech gains off of peole, you have to earn them yourself.

>Americans using "lad"
That's entirely incorrect and you don't know the meaning of strawman.

Actually that's a misinterpretation of the study. The study concluded that those who were more muscular/fit tended to have stronger political leanings in general, not particularly to a certain side

Pol is notoriously fat

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

>liberals

I think if they knew how much federal funding goes towards the things that cause people to be obese, they'd chance their mind. eliminating federal subsidies to beef and corn would go a long way towards fighting obesity.

>people post neckbeard memes with Hitler quotes to mock /pol/ so that means they're all fat

THIS.
/thread

Not true. People are fat/fit/whatever across the spectrum.

There are plenty of fit people on the left, notably lots of homos, and other metrosexual types.

There are plenty of fat, annoying fucks to go around on both sides, however.

People on the left are just generally more outspoken about accepting fatties (not me tho, but I'm left-center)

>I am so garbage at debating that I'm just going to interpret a well-known figure of speak literally and then attack your person for not defending my bullshit interpretation of what you wrote

t. autist (that's you btw)

I'm not even the guy you're arguing against (I'm not even following this thread desu), I just couldn't cope with your level of being an idiot

Underage b&

The poor white fat rural conservatives probably balance out the poor POC urban liberals.
Most people I know who lift are either centrist or right, maybe something about personal responsibility leads to the correlation.

>still doesn't give an example of how the right is regressing society

>Leftists tend to hate anything that has an image of being strong, good and successful.

davesag.com/unabomber/2leftism.html

You need to work on your reading comprehension desu.

Why is it that the most conservative parts of the U.S. are also the most obese?

>leftist cucks

I wonder....

I dont like that i like it, but i do. I think the fetish just capitalizes on my subconscious racism more than anything. Its hot to see women degraded and fucked by someone who i'd consider is below her/not her equal in sexual value/socially inferior. Why white women actually like it is beyond me. I guess women really do like feeling worthless.

t. the unabomber

>nothing in life matters but financial gain

Could you be any more Jewish?

You're an idiot. Open up any Fat People Hate threads. Look at all the images of blogs and tweets from fat cows crying about being "discriminated" against, and demanding that the rest of us find them "beautiful". I guarantee you 100% of these Tumblrina hamplanets are Democrat voters.

I didn't even say that. Seriously go back to /pol/ you LARPers are cancer.

No one who has ever been to the south could reasonably think this. Half of the people are fat, whether they're black or not, and they're all conservative nutjobs.

Except they're not pushing for shit like fat acceptance or HAES. The fat people who live in the south are aware of the negatives of their conditions, and though they may make excuses for their failures, they recognize them as their own shit, not some sweeping social issue needing to be addressed by intersectional feminism.

You're incredibly naive.

Aut-right pls when will you grow up and realise patriotic capitalist conservatism is GOAT? At least you aren't a commie or a libtard.

>statistical evidence don't real because muh anecdotes

Fucking liberals.

I've lived in the south all my life and deal with these people on a daily basis. I don't know where you're from

I love about an hour and a half from Atlanta. You're incredibly naive.

>racism = low intelligence

The stupidity of the left is the end result of capitalist conservatism. What are you going to do, revert society back to your 1950's utopia? Then what? It's just going to follow the same path again.

>You're incredibly naive.
Care to elaborate

See

>black people are fatter than white people, there are more black people in the south
>statistical evidence that fat conservatives are not a large percentage of the population in the south
Your genius astounds me.

Holy fuck you are retarded. I don't know how much simpler I can make this:

There are PLENTY of fat people in both parties.

Not all fatties are out there demanding "acceptance" and preaching "healthy at every size", demanding plus sized models, and so forth.

The ones that ARE doing that are Democrats.

Fatties that are Republicans don't pretend that it's some sort of "cause" that needs to be protested. They're just fat, and they accept that they have no one to blame but themselves.

not if trade unions are kept weak, immigration is kept low, academia is kept politically neutral/diverse and the church and free speech are protected
>inb4 muh neo-distributist-libertarian-fascist-theocratic-reactionary-traditionalism would be better because you can LARP as a teutonic knight all day and people don't do degenerate things like have sex before marriage
>inb4 hurr the best way to remove Islam from the West is to introduce laws almost indistinguishable from those of Saudi Arabia

>call someone retarded
>refute a point they didn't assert
okay

Liberal policies tend to favor universal health care. They also tend to favor "fat acceptance" movements. Sorry, but these two ideals are incompatible. We cannot have a nation of people being taxed to fund health care for a nation of people sick and obese because they can't understand and practice proper eating and exercise habits.
Essentially, we're living in the wet dream of big-agra, big-pharma, the medical industry, and big government.

I'm conservative.

Blacks have higher BMI on average, and finding a cute, well proportioned black gf in the south is an absolute nightmare. That said white people are still overweight and obese, but not at the same frequency, especially youth obesity.

T. Memphis

Good lord, how have you even managed to get this far in life without falling into an open manhole cover or some shit? You seriously have to be the dumbest faggot I've ever seen in Veeky Forums.

*YOU* are the one trying to refute a point that *I* never made.

What about just regular fascism, is regular fascism okay? A strictly-enforced fitness standard is exactly what the state needs to ensure that its citizens can fulfill its responsibility to itself as it fulfills its responsibility to them.

Not social Darwinist enough, we need to filter the Chads from the incels so less state intervention in some areas is better

This just proves white people are the least fat. Black people are 13% of the population but 30+% of fatties. Mexicans are just above where they should be.

White girls are fucking up yalls numbers white people.

That's because you have to work hard and do it yourself when losing weight. That's the opposite of left leaning politics.

Fuck I read the chart wrong. Damn, black bitches are fucking our numbers up. This shit is ridiculous.

So what exactly is not dark age about assuming direct control of the peasants and forcing them to do your bidding, even taking from one group at will and giving to another.
That sounds like some pretty dark age shit to me.

I'd expect an educated person to understand that with rights comes some personal responsibility, if you're obese you should pay the price, the government should not be involved at all.
I agree with this wholeheartedly, I am libertarian right.
I will help any person that wants to lose weight, I will not force anyone to lose weight.
I will also not be forced to help anyone lose weight or pay for their medical expenses.
It's personal choice, that's exactly what freedom is.

I will say this--I don't believe I've ever met a leftist of any kind with over a 300 bench. God-and-country conservatives, yep, libertarians/right-anarchists yep, business conservatives yep, but not a soul to the left of Hillary Clinton. Russian lifters are mostly Orthodox nationalists. Australians might be different, but I bet the strong Aussies are to the right of their national mainstream too.

>2016
>still saying this after everything that's happened this year alone

do you even understand what larp means, because you sure like to use it out of context

>Should gov't play significant role in reducing obesity

that question boils down to: should government raise taxes on foods that are """"unhealthy"""", and the answer is NO. Don't mess with my bulk, leftards.

I'm pretty sure most blacks living in poverty vote dem.

How is /pol/ pretending the world will return to Feudal Europe with lords and serfs not LARPing?

>current year

Oh for fucks sake stop bringing politics into things. You are ruining this board.

welcome to /r/Veeky Forums the thread

I'm far-left and probably much stronger than you.

>Tfw I'm a white nationalist from a white nationalist family with an unbeaten record in competitive kickboxing

>Tfw I have to fight the only other unbeaten kick boxer in my county, some nigger

Pressures on boys, gotta do daddy proud

Leftism is the ideology of women and minorities. Minorities don't have the proper nutrition to become truly Veeky Forums and women are, well, women.

hahaha
no

Europe was safer in the dark ages.

Time to go back.

If anything the left should be in better shape, being younger. Fitness is staring to become more popular in the US due to our high as fuck obesity rate, but normies get memed to hell with diets, shitty "workouts", and snake oil supplements. One thing the fascists used to do right is encourage physical fitness.

Also, lol at the people in this thread saying there isn't a fat acceptance among right wingers. They may accept their weight as a "problem", but then they try to either dismiss the severity with an anecdote about their fat family, try to diminish the seriousness by saying shit like "I'm just a big girl/boy", or ignore the doctor's advice completely.

>I can curl 20 lbs! I'm strunk!!

>le me so progressive
>we can't do things the old way, we have to change everything around society to show how progressive we are
>we need to spend millions on gender neutral mathrooms and gender fluid options in school/work/social media
>we need to devote tons of time towards social problems such as gay acceptance (which 90% of people are okay with already)
>we need to push transexualism as normal
>we need pedophile acceptance, it's okay as long as they don't actually harm the kids
>we need minority groups to take a disproportionately large role in society
>we need to solve this *problem* with white, straight men
>we need a woman president to show how forward thinking we are
>we need a black president to show how forward thinking we are
>we need a paraplegic, brain-dead, Syrian midget as a president to show how forward thinking we are

The newfriends who say "pol pls go back to your containment board" when all of Veeky Forums was always racist since inception vote democrat

why do all of these faggot lefts even post here?

to discuss fitness instead of politics? Something /pol/ can't seem to do and have to bring their cancer everywhere

they come here from reddit's Veeky Forums page because they think it's all jokes and memes. Then they fall for every single Veeky Forums troll (>weighted dips) and we laugh at them. They're retards but I like them here because it's amusing to make them angry (it's really easy)

>why are they violating my safe space!!!!

>posts a pic with six graphs.
>Not a single legible X or Y axis
Brilliant.

They truly hate everything I love, then.