Chainlink, Ripple, Stellar Lumens...(not in any order)

Safe to say all 3 will be top 3 gainers this month. All three are competing for different sectors of the banking industry. Which one will take the throne? Anyones guess desu. Which has been in the game longest? Which has the best tech? Which has the best resources? Which has the best problem solving tech? All these questions will be answered by December. Who comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2017/10/building-future-financial-services-ibm-blockchain-sibos/
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could you give a quick summary of the different niches they're vying for within the remittance industry? I thought Ripple vs Swift/link were direct competitors.

As for stellar lumens I'm not sure. I thought they were direct competitor against link and ripple but they are presenting at SIBOS so not sure. Also, Stellar Lumens probably has partnership with IBM that they're going to announce soon. They're doing a demo together at SIBOS I think. Proof below.

ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2017/10/building-future-financial-services-ibm-blockchain-sibos/

All in on Link and feeling comfy. Not selling until $20.

XRP usage confirmed. Nada on the other 2.

by 2020?

Ripple doesn't do smartcontracts.
Worst thing that could happen to Link is that Ripple kills SWIFT, which is for now their biggest customer. But it would takes years and link has more usage than banks.
Ripple could use Link's tech though.

By Q2 2018. An 8B market cap is more than reasonable considering the growth crypto is going to have in the next year.

They use the tech, not the coin though.

XRP will easily take the throne.

Read it again, dumbass. "XRP usage confirmed".

If that's true I'll become a millionaire

Yea that's why long term I think SWIFT can fend off ripple because it's able to incorporate smart contract. But they're vying for the entire trillion dollar remittance industry.

Now where do you think Stellar lumen comes into play? I feel like the only advantage they have is that you can write apps and have ICO's on their stellar platform. Again, in terms of partnerships with banks, Stellar is way behind ripple and Swift. Unless stellar is going for a completely different niche.

No, they use XRP. Are you retarded?

Because you're too stupid to actually click links, maybe you can click on the pretty pic related. Tell me what it says inside the red box, user.

XRP is pretty much more hated than bitcoincash, I would go with the other 2

When will I stop losing money on my ODN and SALT?

There was an interview with Sergey and he said Remittance was a year or two off at the very least. So Ripple has plenty of time to make plays before Link is a problem.

Doesn't mean that things like OMG won't create problems for Ripple or that Swift doesn't have other initiatives.

>Stellar Lumens Jed McCaleb owns 5 billion Ripple
>Chainlinks patents and Swift
>Ripples major partners and investors
It's anyones game desu

Sure, except for the fact XRP is actually being used and the others aren't. But you do you.

Why is it everyone else here can admit the value of the other options but the Ripple shill has to be an obnoxious asshole?

What's to shill? It's fact. Ripple is being used, the others aren't. Sorry to hurt your delicate feelings.

Probably because Veeky Forums hates Ripple

Lumens are partnered with IBM and Chainlink is being used by Swift and there is another thread on this very board about someone else using it.

You are outright lying.

Now now girls we are here to discuss not talk down on each other.

Spoiler Alert: Ripple wins.

Good for them! That isn't the whole market tho. Like I said all 3 are targeting different sectors.

already have confirmation of real ripple usage. and you guys are still shilling when your coin is dirt. keep shilling poor faggots.

< Chainlink
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry