Cutting General

ITT: Cutting
Your favourite meal recipes for cutting
Conversation of deficits
Progress Pictures and Results
Advice for Cutting
Cutting Supplements

Currently 3 weeks into a small cut. Looking to get my bf%age finally looked at through a DEXA Scan or Electrostatic Weighing.

Currently eating chicken and rice. Served Indian style. Hoping to give it another 8 weeks to cut down to 12%

Greek yogurt, eggs, protein shake, raw nuts, quinoa, half an avocado, deli style turkey. I hate it but will make it.

Sounds good.
What's your current body fat % age?

Greek yogurt one of the GOAT foods

Currently really liking yogurt sauces

Plain Greek yogurt mixed with any combination of things like garlic, curry powder, lemon/lime, diced cucumber
Also really good mixed with a scoop of whey and thrown in the freezer

>Cutting
>Eating rice

Just fuck your diet up famalam

Rice is literally empty calories. Go all out protein and leafy greens/veggies or go home

I usually mix Greek yogurt with my marinade for chicken because it helps thicken things like olive oil and lemon juice and helps the marinade stick to the chicken.

12%.Tryna get to 8%. I should start my clean bulk in 3 weeks.

whats the difference between regular and greek yogurt?

no gains the clown over here

Made a shitload of chili (rice, beef, beans, paprika). Measured every ingredient individually and calculated that the finished product is 175 kcal / 100 grams. I weigh every meal I eat.

Cheap as hell and makes counting calories super easy.

More protein

It has more liquid strained so it's a bit thicker, tastes tangier and has a more protein

Depending on the brand, 113g or 4oz is 65cal with 11g protein. Pretty close to chicken breast even

I freeze berries and mix with greek yogurt with a little milk as an ice cream. Great post workout

Cottage Cheese with Tuna on Sweet Potato

Quark with fruit is GOAT breakfast

Tinned fish on salad leaves for a quick snack

Whole roast chicken for dem gainz

Literally chicken, scrambled eggs, mixed veges, spring onion and a dash of soy
x3

Breakfast

2 Cups of Frosted Flakes (because I love them)
Cup of Skim Milk
Coffee
0 Cal Energy Drink

Snack1
Atkins Meal Replacement Bar (this week is cookie dough)

Snack 2
Can of Oysters

Dinner
Mashed Turnips
Cooked Spinach
Feta Cheese
Boiled Chicken
Mustard

Dessert:
Atkins treat bar (caramel this week.)

Supplement with iced tea.

I'd rather eat 2 Greek yogurts than 1 cup of cottage cheese for the same amount of protein Just saying

Great Dinner, Shit Breakfast

>Can of Oysters

Have a shitty story and honestly it's made me so depressed :(
>be me
>on way to work
>forget pack lunch
>ring me friend and ask him if he could grab it for me and bring it round
>"nah man I'm not driving the extra mile I'll just grab you a pizza"
>muhcut.hrmb
I've eaten half of it and every bite if filled with regret :( feels bad man

I know, i know. But I keep the rest of the day low carb so my macros are still in line. I just fucking love frosted flakes man.

And the oysters are great with some franks red hot on them.

>Advice for Cutting
Do lots of cardio. Eat less, particularly before bedtime. Smaller portion sizes.
Reduce sugar and carb intake.
Skip breakfast. Ignore hunger.

Cardio on an empty stomach. Sugar free energy drinks or coffee if you need a caffeine boost.

>feels bad man

You should. You have no one to blame but yourself, pussy.

I'm not blaming anyone yah dumb nigger L2read

Different flavour m8

Cottage cheese is savoury whereas Greek Yoghurt to me tastes sweet. If you eat two yoghurts you're consuming more calories instead of cutting them.

Also Greek yoghurt is for girls you fucking pansy

What nuts? And where to get quinoa

Deez nuts, bitch tits.

almonds

Burn that shit off with cardio boy.
You can fucking do it.
Lets go.

>Skip breakfast. Ignore hunger.
>Cardio on an empty stomach.

Isn't breakfast kind of a kickstarter for your metabolism?

And cardio on an empty stomach sounds like as good an idea as cardio after a spaghetti dinner.

nah, most predators tend to do cardio before they eat. Like when wolves go on a hunt

Caffeine acts as a thermogenic , diuretic, and lypolysis stimulant.

Caffeine definitely helps a lot when cutting.
However, of course, it should be taken in reasonable amounts. Don't fuck up your liver/kidneys

Cardio on an empty stomach isn't necessarily unhealthy. I like to do it to really get it out of the way in the morning and kick start the metabolism. I like to take caffeine or another stimulant before, and then eat immediately post workout for hunger satiation and recovery purposes (no, not "anabolic window")

It's so fucking hard fighting temptations.
I normal don't eat fast food, but I've been craving Burger King and Waffle House so badly, and its only been 3 days.

Also, is going into Starvation mode true? I'm only supposed to consume 1700 calories a day, but I know for a fact I'm going below that some days.

Starvation mode is a meme invented by fat people so they have an excuse not to lose weight.

Definitely a meme

>be fatty at 290 6'4
>find fit and get into lifting

eat 2 whole eggs 3 egg whites for breakfast. Eat 2 cans of tuna and spinach for lunch. Have one grilled chicken breast and broccoli for dinner. I ate that shit day in and day out while lifting heavy 6 times a week didn't do that much cardio. Got down to 190 and bulked back up to 250 currently 6'4 at 235 trying to cut some more body fat. If anything still till this day when I'm cutting I'll make sure I get my protein in but I'll over estimates my calories if I eye ball it just so I'm safe

Should you break the cut after leg/back day?

I can normally resist, but I eat at least at maintenance the day after squat/DL day.

starvation mode is just an anti-anorexia thing. it doesn't exist. The jist of it is all just calories in and out.

Just started my cut.

This is fucking awful, I'm getting all my calories but I'm still used to a bulk diet.

The carbs beckon me

Pic semi related

Main meals usually consist of: Curry served over mixed veggies and beef stir fry with a spicy szechuan sauce.

Snacks: Apple cinnamon spice rice cake x2 with a small amount of peanut butter spread on them. Or a jalapeno flavored string cheese.

ain't nothing wrong with rice around a workout homedawg

turkey dumplings: slice of turkey, teaspoon of cottage cheese in the middle, fold over. 20 cals each.

onion, garlic, tomato and spinach cooked on low/med heat with the lid on (brown the onions and dont burn the garlic first) dash of paprika and balsamic vinegar.

6'0 250lbs. 25% bf
Goal is 14%. How long would it go???
I'm on about 1000kcal deficit for 2 weeks now and feel hunger all the time. But willpower is real

How do you guys prepare your can of tuna? I miss putting on mayo and I cant have that.

mayo is al fat and protein which is pretty macro friendly

willpower is finite, stick to a moderate -500

What abouy potatoes and sweetpotatoes?

Mix pineapple and cottage cheese then scramble it into your eggs. God damn I've been eating this breakfast for the past year and I'm still not tired of it

When is the right time to eat your dinner, before or after your workout? Also can i eat my dinner about 2 hours before a workout and take a little snack after the workout?

Your plan is good, but timing doesn't really matter too much as long as you reach your macros and calories

Well sometime ago a friend of me said to always eat something within an hour after your workout, so thats why I am wondering