What kinda protein powder u use brehs, just got this

What kinda protein powder u use brehs, just got this.

Other urls found in this thread:

canadianprotein.com/bulk-whey-protein-concentrate#/140-flavour-chocolate_milkshake/143-size-10_kg_22_lb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

enjoy ur cancer with that aspartam

GNC unflavored and unsweetened.

"Reviews have found no association between aspartame and cancer. These reviews have looked at numerous carcinogenicity studies in animals, epidemiologic studies in humans, as well as in vitro genotoxicity studies. These studies have found no significant evidence that aspartame causes cancer in animals, damages the genome, or causes cancer in humans at doses currently used.[8][37][40][57]"

I've got that shit in Vanilla

Fight me faggot. I also smoke a pipe and cigars and handle lead on a semi regular basis.

ON gold standard is great. I used it for a long time. it tastes great and mixes easily, but honestly it's overpriced. I paid around half the price for my current whey and it's just as good as far as I can tell. that said, ON is quite inexpensive to being with so you're not saving much money.

>Unflavored
>Strawberry Cream ( Taste like Nesquick Starberry
>Chocolate coconut
>Chocolate Mint

Best bang for your buck and lots of discounts and free stuff.

Got on that cookies n cream famingo
7/10 2bh

this fucking ON shilling
when will it stop

It's good protein bruh

You got anything better to offer?

vega one

I like it because it tastes like absolute garbage. 3scoops

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Can confirm, natural chocolate is great too.
Shit is cash yo

none.

I use this, 22Days pea-protein. I'm not vegan but I just want something really simple with not a lot of ingredients. And this stuff tastes amazing in milk, coffee, yogurt, and even raw.

>[8][37][40][57]
great sources, bro

ON birthday cake 9/10, got sick of chocolate, vanilla, and banana. Definitely recommend, it's something different

Thought about getting this, got chocolate malt and it's p good. Something different for next time.

great sources, bro

Target brand, vanilla flavor

thank you homeless wizard

Pvl Isogold chocolate peanut butter. 10/10, shit's fucking good in a smoothie with a banana.

shill threads coming in

ON or MyProtien. Standard whey. Unflavoured or maybe vanilla,

No point fucking around IMO, just get the cheap popular stuff.

I also can't drink it with milk or water - I've never drank semen but I imagine that's how it would taste. So I mix it with Greek Yoghurt so flavour/texture is unnoticeable.

I ground up kidney beans and then cook them and then use that as protien powder.

dis dat good shit

>tfw bought 4kg of chocolate flavor thinking it would be good
>tastes like cock

The double rich chocolate was pretty good, but dont buy just chocolate.

I'm on the Chocolate Orange and Natural Banana.

Banana is average, but the chocolate orange is god-tier.

BANILLA

>buying 4kg of powder in a flavor you've never tried
Do you buy cars without test driving them?

Tried Orange/Passionfruit and Pecan Pie, both were easily the worst protein anything I've ever tasted. No real value either, couple bucks at most.

Cor-Performance is easily the best tasting powder, but the mixability is shit. ON is the best balance. Got Chocolate Malt right now, it's my favorite.

>current year
>not drinking your jizz
It's taboo at first but after a few times the mental barriers fall and you just do it whenever.

I'm thinking of trying that (as my first protein powder) and I'm gonna mix it with a banana smoothie i make, witch of the chocolate flavours do think will mix best with it? (My guess is mint but I haven't tried anything yet.)

p good

100% certified pure unflavored whey protein from Winco Foods bulk food aisle, $6/pound, U MAD, price-gouged cucks?
>LOL wasting your money on shitty flavoring and a stupid plastic jug

my nigga. same stack -the vitamins.
Thought about getting trap does it actually help with any type of joint problems?

>tfw this shit is the only reason why I still lift

Syntha 6 is based.

You should upgrade to the isolate version, however. Tastes worse than the original, but you get used to it and it has better stats. Pic related.

low quality b8m8

That's excellent stuff, that chocolate flavor can't be beat imo

What

this is me also aswell too
decadent chocolate
I like the flavor and I caught it on sale from slickdeals

H A V E A S A D C U M
A
V
E

A

S
A
D

C
U
M

dat 150 calories

dat 60g of protein

dat taste

it looks like you're drinking cum tho

read somewhere the most effective/ cleanness protein was not that derived from soy which most of these powders are. I think gold standard was one that wasn't derived from soy. but anyone pls correct me on my stupidity.

oops meant 300 calories 60g of protein

80 canadian dollarydoos for 11lb

Bougth this today. I did good Veeky Forums?

if you can afford it it's good, clean stuff

Is it amino spiked?

you need carbs if you want to build muscle

sorry wrong image. this one

Might be switching to myprotein from ON.

This shit right here. Anyone who overpays for Powder is a faggot.

yes its working...good goy

custom protein mix 50% whey 30% caesin 20% hydrolyzed

Anyone here on serious mass?
Do you recommend it?

Can someone explain to me why there's so much weird mixed shit pills out there? Like BlackBurn and all those other fancy packages. What's it for? How'd you know you have to take it? Why would you take it?

I use bulk supplements 100% whey off amazon. It's litterally just pure protein, shit goes great in ramen and smoothies and other random shit.

Is Pure milk after every exercise better than Protein Powder?

i just started using it as a way of getting to my caloric goals easier, instead of scarfing down bags of nuts during the day. a blender is required, you cannot shake this with hand.

also, definitely add ice cubes while blending, if you don't, it'll get warm and the warm mixture will make you gag. cold however, you can chug the whole thing easily, it tastes pretty good. i have the chocolate flavor.

What do you guys think about this?

This is by far the best deal out there.

this is the best protein powder out there. from mother nature. not from a factory in eastern europe.

contains all 22 amino acids
omega 3&6
tons of minerals and vitamins (you can exclusively eat this shit for half a year without showing any signs of deficiency)
no cancer
no estrogen

>1300 calories
>250g carbs
>50g protein

heheheheheh

Mass gainers are meant for skellies

I buy Bulkpowders, they are similar but have better prices (at least where i live). Funny thing is i first discovered them because they were one of the few reputable phenibut sources with decent prices in europistan. Too bad they discontinued it (probably people who fucked around with pheni and got themselves addicted)

Same

I want to try this but here in Mexico is overpriced. Where can I get a good deal?

Muscle tech gold strawberry n cream is literally god tier. Tastes like a strawberry milk shake and you can't even taste the whey. I'm never going back brahs

Is this actually good? Where do you get it from? Amazon reviews say it tastes like shit

My mom uses it, I can't stand the stuff.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Mutant Mass 100% serious

>I also smoke a pipe and cigars

I've had Mocha and Strawberry Cream and both are great. I put a scoop of Mocha in my morning coffee for a poor man's cappucino. I'm gonna go for toffee next.

Has anyone tried unflavoured? I'm cheap and I wanna try it but scared it's gonna taste like shit.

Does anyone have experience using their Impact Diet Whey, or should I just use the regular isolate?

dis

Looked at nutritional info and it looks like a meme.

I've went through pounds of true proteins unflavored. Yes, it does taste like shit. I just ignore it. Good thing is it's versatile as fuck.

Why so many chocolate varieties? What the hell is "Smooth" Chocolate?

Does anyone here use dairy free protein? I'm lactose intolerant but I don't know which one would be good. Any suggestions?

:^)

Interested in this too. I've heard whey isolate is a minimal amount of milk so I would rather take that than a vegan one. Vega sucks dick

Tried GS double chocolate and EAS chocolate.
I don't know shit about the chemistry in each one but EAS tastes better, has more protein, and costs less.

is this stuff a meme brehs? It's at the supermarket near my house so it's super easy for me to get but I feel like meme milk is low tier.

>2 heaping scoops

Look up Jay Cohen, did work for him. Crazy fucking jew

Works fine for me

Isopure. Youll have to suck a couple dozen dicks to afford it tho

Just add pure cocoa powder if you want a little flavor.

this shit right here got 810g one from a discount store for $15 amazing shit

ON doesn't even contain aspartame, it uses sucralose

Any more info on this? Never heard of this brand but it seems too good to be true

What do you mean by that?
Here is the nutrition info if you scroll down a little
canadianprotein.com/bulk-whey-protein-concentrate#/140-flavour-chocolate_milkshake/143-size-10_kg_22_lb

Tell me whether to buy or not fit (protein is so overpriced in Canada, along with everything else)

What do you guys think about Jym pro Jym?

I think it tastes fantastic, but unfortunately I ran out before I could really tell the effects. Not sure how much is fact versus hype, but from what I read online the dude knows his stuff and this protein is supposedly really good.

Could be full of shit though.

why do people like myprotien?