BTC HUGE DIP

Hope you guys sold. BTC is at the peak of it's B wave right now and the C wave could drop as low as $1,300

Don't say you weren't warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/investor/2014/07/14/technical-analysis-is-fundamentally-flawed/
seekingalpha.com/article/4077970-technical-analysis-work
stockopedia.com/content/technical-analysis-5-reasons-to-be-sceptical-about-charting-63806/
thestreet.com/story/11089457/1/does-technical-trading-really-work.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C wave is at 2600 dumbass

Zoom out dumb ass

u might be right

but it won't brake support at 2600

You both could be right, but it depends on whether or not people consider the top of wave 1 to be at $1,300 or at $2,600

I guess you're one person, but you know what I'm saying.

elliot rodger wave is the worst meme in TA

Nope, it's stabilizing and then it'll move up again. This is healthy and sustainable.

You'll always have these moments where there's a frenzied push to the ATH at a ridiculous rate (first hit at $5k). But that'll see a big dropoff when day traders decide to take profits and sell off, which can accelerate into a panic. Once that finishes, at the bottom you've got mostly holders left who are more firm. The next push comes a little slower, because you have people buying who don't think they'll double their money. Eventually you'll have another frenzied breakout, but it'll correct higher than the old ATH

It's never failed me. You are looking at it the wrong way.

>applying TA to cryptos and believe 100% in it.

Bro, it may crashes at double top but there's abolutely no way BTC will go to $1300 and stay there for more than 30 seconds.

Elliott Waves already failed predicting last weeks prices.

It should've dipped instead it skyrockets.

TA works fine for crypto user

It didn't fail?

>10% growth
>skyrocketing
Dumbass

TA works great for stocks because is a stagnant market where it's easier to predict the next moves analizing the past.

Cryptos is like a fucking monkey on cocaine, out of nowhere someone close a short of $10 milions dollar in BTC like a couple of days ago and we start a new uptrend while we were still in a bearish market.

It was supposed to test again the support at 3000 following TA's predictions so, yeah a 10% growth at that moment sounds like skyrocketing.

Do you actually believe that shitty meme indicators can do anything, especially in crypto where the markets are insane and ran by bots and move massively up and down based on hearsay and news?

If that was the case, over half of investors everywhere wouldn't lose money. These shitty free indicators are on literally every crypto, charting and stock trading site.

90% of them don't even work when backtested with a demo algorithm - THAT'S RIGHT, ALGOS BASED ON THEM MAKE NO FUCKING MONEY AND REAL ALGO TRADING FIRMS AND SCALPERS WILL LAUGH YOU OUT FOR EVEN CONSIDERING THEM

Every poorfag newfaggot playing with $200 pretending to be a l33t daytrader and posting their shit fucking TA analysis should be banned.

Get the fuck out with this trash you fucking nigger.

forbes.com/sites/investor/2014/07/14/technical-analysis-is-fundamentally-flawed/

seekingalpha.com/article/4077970-technical-analysis-work

stockopedia.com/content/technical-analysis-5-reasons-to-be-sceptical-about-charting-63806/

thestreet.com/story/11089457/1/does-technical-trading-really-work.html

Just yesterday I gained 20% more NEO by using TA.

Tell yourself that all you want. Technical Analysis works and consistently gains me more profits, but if you want to be lazy and make excuses, you can still make a profit by holding.

Someone's short is about to get wrecked.

it's because of hardfork with freecoin news, this market is manipulated.

Elliot wave is for fags

If it never fails then why aren't you a billionaire?

Neo is very easy to day trade, fuck off

Because it doesn't work every time and I don't have enough capital to make trades that big.

You stumped me good there.

breaking through 4900 right nao

bitcoin is going to 10000
OP is the reason why people think TA doesn't work, self convinced noob

Do we have enough steam to break 5000 or will it bounce?

what the fuck happened here?

Don't come to me with your pink wojack when the price drops drastically.

>Hope you guys derped. BTC is at the peak of it's hurr wave right now and the durr wave could drop as low as $1,300
>Somebody please rape my face.

>10000
top kek

moon here we come

Pro tip, transfer all funds to TETHER or prepare your anus for a royal wrecking.

it has double topped. imo we could see 3000 again

your opinion is worthless you stupid nigger, this doesn't meet any of the requirements of a double top
dont talk out of your ass

>i donĀ“t believe in double tops

>tether

I love watching fagots draw memelines call them TA and thinking they are hot shit because they make money during bullmarkets.

>le TA doesn't work on le crypto le le le
Buyer's guilt youa'll have

A TA fag said it so it must be true.

This 100%

TA is the ultimate manipulation, mouthbreather.

TA is not fundamentally flawed, it's just that people here treat it like some crystal ball when in reality it's just useful for discovering trends in price movement.

Learning to read an order book is infinitely more useful than TA, but looking at chart history will still give you an idea of the coin's price rhythm and how much it's being manipulated

OP is embarrassingly retarded. I feel sorry for him

>Massive butthurt faggots constantly trying to get people to sell off their precious BTC
JUST FUCK OFF

You had it right without the first T

Kind of makes you wonder why you go to work, when you make more than your wage in 4 days..

Serious question though; do i dump now in hopes of a crash before Christmas or just keep rollin'

Trips and it crashes

i hope so, almost at 21 BTC and want to get more cheap coins with wagecuck bucks

BTW, Is GDAX a good exchange for GBP? Trying to find some good alternatives to kraken.

Sadly they are basically the same; GDAX just have a much better, more responsive, easier to read interface which is why i switched

Shaking out margin faggots

We're looking at about 6600 in about a month. Maybe as high as 8500. Source: My Ass

yes please sell before the rise to 10k$
your reaction afterwards will be priceless

Roger Ver trying to make BTC look bad so you can hold his Bcash bags for him.

>TA

>unironic elliot waves
kek

this is legit the dumbest fucking thread ive seen, fuck you for necroing this shit

your in a market with shitty credit fundamentals, your cat walking on your keyboard can pick shitcoins and make money.

fuck you user it wasn't me

nice story bro

>muh TA

once it hits the ATH at 5,000 you realize how much media and PR there is going to be causing normies to buy in like crazy? not to mention free coin/money on oct 28

>bitcoin is going to 10000
maybe not that high, but definitely over 9000

dont forget about the D wave
>D's nuts

Huh, well would you look at that.

There is no need to be this upset.

Damn user u got me laffin

The slowly dropping volume and price is already a sign of an impending dip.