I know you are watching this, Bats. Fitizens tell her what she should do now to keep progressing...

I know you are watching this, Bats. Fitizens tell her what she should do now to keep progressing. Women should get fit and maybe she and other femanons can motivate them. Female Fitness Thread
youtube.com/watch?v=gehwQd1DNQU
youtube.com/watch?v=gehwQd1DNQU

Another fem_user here.
Wow we have the same shorts (right pic)
She seems derpy and I want to be her friend.

Anyway, good progress on the cut. How tall is she anyway? For 191lbs and looking like that she must be pretty tall.

Wat?

5'11 according to youtube comments. Do you workout? Got any progress pics to add?

Literally who cares

Trying to help the ladies who post here. Not whiteknighting, trying to give actual advice. Trying to be a little positive.

Okay here's a tip for females. You cannot bulk as quickly or as aggressively as males because you do not build muscle as fast. Sucks but it is true.

Any femanons have decent numbers?

Women shouldn't bulk. Period. Full stop. End sentence.

I think a hungry skeleton female should. An average sized female should try increasing protein first.

Yes I work out, although pretty new to the world of physical fitness. I never liked exercise so I just got into the diet/nutrition/gardening side of things a few years back, but now I'm learning to appreciate lifting.

I gotta disagree with you. If a woman wants to increase strength, she should cut down first, then go on a bulk, same as a male would do, but obviously calories in proportion to her TDEE.

I'm nearing the end of my cut, started lifting a few months ago, and once I finish saving up for a (newer) used car by the fall, I will have a gym membership to a proper gym and take lifting more seriously.

Nice progress. I agree with you about the bulking thing. Keep it up.

Height and weight?

5'5'' 130lbs / 1.65m 58kg

What kind of routine are you doing?

I recommend basic compound movement routine for beginners, male or female. Just don't go ham on the calories.

how do i attain this?

i've been trying to loose fat and build muscle at the same time. it's been working so far. the hardest thing to loose fat is under the arms and thighs.

anavar + ostarine

damn i wanna do this all natural but oh well.

not femanon but i once saw a petite asian girl squatting 100kg below parallel for reps

alpha genetics.

it's all about the FACE, TITS, and HIPS

Know how I said I don't currently have a proper gym? I've been using something like what's in my pic. Local park has free outdoor machines and bars for BW. I've been doing circuits on the equipment 2-3x a week in combination with following P90X workouts.

After I get my car situation sorted out I'll have money to afford a gym membership at a proper gym where I will follow a SS routine, then graduate up to a better intermediate routine once my lifts improve.

That can't be achieved natty with the right body frame?

wrong

for any skinnyfat woman, if she wants to see any appreciable muscle and progress on her lifts she needs to attain more mass. period. end of story. the only argument anyone has against it is "b-but she might get fat!", but it's easier to cut fat than build muscle for any sane human being

STACEY is at the beach house eating PIZZA with CHAD while you do SQUATS on GYM EQUIPMENT soiled by some SWEATY GUY

That's dedication then.

she can do both cut fat and gain muscle. even if it takes longer.

I agree. But you were very thin in that first picture.

but why, if it's faster to bulk? you're spinning your wheels on your training to achieve leanness for no particular reason, when you have little muscle to begin with; people should cut only when they have a base

i was ~30% bf; i'm still glad i bulked

Bats you better have muscle after cut

You look great. Good example of bulk gone right.

thanks, pic 2 was a year ago -- approaching that weight again, bulking now

London

Disgusting bloat, fucking redneck.

Wait which is you now

She's literally sticking stomach out to not appear fake. Kek she's an autist

Stop posting your fucking youtube channel here you disgusting bloated mess.

>but why, if it's faster to bulk? you're spinning your wheels on your training to achieve leanness for no particular reason, when you have little muscle to begin with; people should cut only when they have a base
She just needs to be careful not to over eat her recommended amount of protein and calories to grow big and strong. otherwise she will just get fat.

The hell? Those things would get torn up by weather and people pissing on them.

She's making progress so are these other ladies. Go take your bitterness somewhere else.

make 6 figures, be 6'3 minimum, and have a model tier face.

pretty simple really, amirite?

oh, yeah, girl in op's pic should recomp at least because that's a belly; but if the statement is "women shouldn't bulk" i'd argue otherwise

I remember being close to that two years ago. Now i'm more flatter. but i haven't been checking my calories or protein amount.

I like her a lot. Solid progress.

On the contrary, people take good care of those and a lot of people use them. We have them all around the city and nobody damages them. I'm not on the US tho.

She ate like 500 over for a year probably because of Veeky Forums gomad memes kek

Yes, she was on a thread on monday and explained it. Her cut however worked pretty well considering she wasnt strict about it. It's a shame she can't run tho, that would help her a lot.

Her frame can hold a lot but looks like she has trouble building muscle. The femanons above look great. Any of you above 5'8?

Probably is because of diet. Most of the time is lack of clean proteins

You all recommend a gram of protein for each pound of lean muscle?

What state are you buying a car in?

Different usury laws may make it better to buy one in a neighboring state

Like Florida?

What were you guy's bodyfat percentages before you started to bulk?

I estimate im at around 27% right now, and Im trying to get down to 20% before putting on the mass.

Aw thanks for thinking about that, but the nearest state over is IL and taxes there are terrible. There's a reason why it's like #1 or #2 state for people moving out.

Is that you? Mirin.

lift dat shirt a lil higher bby

Do you deadlift?

Sadly, nope. Hopefully it will be me in the future.

Soon. ;_;

i think 20 is a preddy good goal, that's what i am now -- ~22%, if you're itching to make gains :)

you look great!

er, she looks great -- good luck on dls!

Thanks! I'll try my best.

i'm still trying to get to 20% but no dice. maybe i'm doing the caliper measurement wrong..

Im sure you look better than me user. I'll try to aim around that number for the next 2 months. Hopefully, I wont blow up if I dont bulk too hard.

goddam that's a sexy back

still a mouth breather

I'm trying to cut and get to my normal weight
I'm 5'1 and around 137 lbs. I got recommended to eat around 1100 kcal.

I can get around 800 without a problem, is that healthy? Also should I focus only on proteins?

Doing SL vanilla.

You mean literally? Or in the insult sense?

I would eat 1100 instead of 800. Easier to not binge later.

Are you doing any cardio? If not, you should, and increase your cal intake. 800 is just too low.

I walk to the gym and back which is around an hour, should I do cardio in the rest days? (or maybe on the weekends?)

I'll try

You should end your lifting sessions with a powerwalk, so walking to and from the gym solves that.

And yes, you should do cardio when you are not lifting. Give c25k a try. It's fun and is the safest way to help you burn cals, unless you have a serious leg injury.

I wasn't able to run for 2 minutes btw. Anyone can do c25k.

You should keep track of protein but you need carbs for muscle building.

Will give it a try next week, so mon-wed-fri SL and tue thu sat C25k?

Do Indian push ups or tri dips for the under arm.

what the fuck this gyno is outta control

Reminder that the number on the scale don't mean shit if you don't lift weights.

Sounds perfect. I do 5kx2 mon-wed-fri; lift tue-thu-sat, or overnighter hikes on weekends. You'll get to a point in that you will adjust your routine depending on your goals. I workout so I can get better at hiking desu

True.

literal

5'4 115 lbs here and i look like first pic. I have a sedentary job and I don't have money for a gym membership. wat do?

I don't see it. Her overbite?

I can't see her literally mouth breathing so you're literally in the literal sense wrong

Bodyweight exercises

Little bit price but not bad. The sec like Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi Oklahoma, Etc will be the most competitive

You can probably do some sort of dumbbell workout. If you can't afford dumbbells, myo ghetto dumbbells. There's a lot you can make with just dumbbells and bodyweight. Scooby has videos about it at yt. You should also start counting cals and reviewing your diet.

She a qt desu

Who else thinks female posters should be banned from this website

These threads are more interesting than your >nogf or tinder threads. At least these threads are fitness related.

build the wall

yep.

>oh my god i'm a femanon and i like FITNESS?! WHAT?!
>OMG i'm a GIRL on a website full of MEN how CRAAZY am i?!?!
>woah guys i'm not like the other clamanons even i can agree that woman is le HIGH TEST and i'm a girl!! !
WOMEN GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOAARRDDD RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS IS MY SAFE SPACE AWAY FROM YOU FUCKING SLUTS SO GET GONE AND STAY GONE RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/r9k/ posting stopped being funny like 3 years ago faggot

and women never stopped being cunts

And what does your sentimental life experiences has to do with this thread, or board for that matter

>NOSHOULDERS
>WEWLAD

4'10.5'' 86lbs
Want to start getting into shape and stop looking like I need to eat a burger. I've read through the sticky and know I need to eat way more than I do now (currently eat 1.5 meals a day,if that, with maybe a few snacks here and there). I don't have a goal body or anything because I'm not even sure what I could go for with my physique. What are some realistic expectations here?

Thank you i will

I think if you don't have a goal body set, starting to lift and just trying to see the numbers go up is a good guide to begin with.

Get to the gym and do a basic routine.