"dividends" for 3570 COSS

>"dividends" for 3570 COSS

Neat. What is this, like collectively 75 cents and each amount is too small to even be sold?

They have a tutorial for how to get this to an external wallet, but what about how to just put it on the COSS wallet?

of course it's going to be dust right now... in a few months the dividends could be more than that in a day

Dividends haven't been handed out yet, this is just the calculation you received. We're still waiting on actual distribution.

I'm fine with the spread. It's proportional to the amount of coins traded on the exchange, so the bulk of the payout will only really be in popular coins. This week it was BTC>ETH>COSS>SUB, all of which I have a fairly large stake in.

Don't think of the STOX remnants as wasted cash, think of it as an interesting experiment that might pay off in a year. Meanwhile you're accumulating some of the best coins on the market. If they keep adding new coins faster than larger exchanges, we should see some interesting shit as volume soars.

>course it's going to be dust right now... in a few months the dividends could be more than that in a day

Yeahhh more Dust in a few months.

It is like at Bleutrade when they had their own curreny BLEU. It was also Dust only and thy had Volume there back in the days.

Yeah it is pointless buying coss unless you buy 100k+

So, when is the actual distribution?

Why are exchanges and crypto companies so piss poor at clear communication...

Not entirely.

COSS and LINK saved my ass from the OMG crash.

Forgot pic

The exchange is still in beta, everything is so fucking new that you should just shut the fuck up and hold.

Seriously COSS is going to 10x, i'm so fucking glad I got onto this one early for once.

Eventually they'll likely allow an auto trade to btc or let you pick which coin you want to be paid out in equivalent value to.

As the exchange volume grows, so does the payout.

They already communicated. Sometime today. The calculation was just a welcome bonus. If the day completely ticks over to the 11th around the world and we're still not paid, then you can worry.

75 cent coss dividends, voise is going to 5x by tomorrow

I think the payout worked out to like a 16% annualized yield. That's not too bad, especially considering the exchange is just getting started. It can easily 5-10x its daily volume by end of this month and then the dividend also would 5-10x which either causes a massive yield increase or a huge price increase in coss token to keep the yield steady. Win-win as long as they actually pay out as promised.

Everyone keeps forgetting that Coss holders will also receive 50% of the fees on the payment gateway which I don't think is up and running yet.

Not forgetting, just not currently calculating. No point in considering the credit card fees when the card doesn't exist yet.

But yes, this shit is gonna moon hard if they meet all of their promised goals, and they've been hitting benchmarks regularly since June.

What the fuck did you expect OP? If their volume reaches binance levels that's 75 dollars a week for a measly initial investment. Or you could just not be a pussy and buy a bigger stack, trust me this is cheap right now compared to what we'll see in 3 months.

wait how come i didnt get mine, i even set up MEW properly and tested it in the instructions and everything was good.

What the fuck did you expect you retarded faggot? Like seriously. Fucking kill your self. Do you know how the world works?

Payout hasn't been distributed yet. The only update so far today was the allocation amount posted on your COSS.io profile.

Relax, retards.

yeah it must of happend earlier i saw it, desu 12 coss is pretty good for its first week and i bought more so it will increase next time.

When is the next payout? I need to move my COSS back to the exchange

Every Sunday they take a snapshot. Payout is, supposedly, two days later. Don't ask for an exact time, we don't know.