What are some cultural commonalities of Central Europeans?

What are some cultural commonalities of Central Europeans?

Maps for Ants are their prime export

Being German or at on point being dominated by Germans.

WE WUZZery.

fair skin and hair
speaks a European language groups
religiously Roman Catholic, Protestant or Eastern Orthodox
cluster close together genetically

Trying to take over each other and calling one another lower class people even though they’re the exact same

german lang- oh wait

Literally just Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Germany for people who don't see it as Western Europe, Bohemia, Slovakia, and sometimes Hungary. Italy is Italy, the Balkans are the Balkans, and Poland and the Baltic States are Eastern Europe.

yes italy is italy, but sud tirol, not falling into the same category fully

Id argue the line of Eastern Europe is in the middle of Poland Danzig is extremely western, as is what was Eastern Prussia

I don't even know what South Tyrol is. Mind pulling up that one map of cultural groups in Austria-Hungary before I let you go off screaming about rightful German clay?

I'd argue that you know nothing about history of those regions.

Just because those countries got thrown under Commusnim at the end of WWII doesn't make them eastern.

They were part of the German Empire, of course they'd be Western.

>I don't even know what South Tyrol is.
that's beyond babby tier for Veeky Forums.

It's not just about them being under the Iron Curtain. I dub those countries as Second World because they've generally all lived under Russian (or Polish-cum-Russian) hegemony for centuries. It's why I didn't list Czechoslovakia, since they lived under Austrian hegemony.

Way to prove my point.

None of those countries are Orthodox.

Okay, I'm wrong then. Would you mind correcting me rather than just stopping at calling me wrong?

you'll find a sizable number of Orthodox in Transylvania and Vojvodina along with a signficant minority of Orthodox in the Baltic states.

Countries like Poland and Czech were Western their whole existence. Way before majority of the so called "western" countries even came to existence.

The Balkans are a uniquely individual territory in Europe, dude. And the Baltic States are Eastern Europe.

>significant minority of orthodox in the baltic states

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why

Central Europe hasn't existed since 1918

I can understand Bohemia, since it was part of the HRE. But Poland? Despite being Roman Catholic, I don't recall them ever abandoning serfdom. They're pretty much the bulwark to Russia as Hungary was the bulwark to Turkey.

>tfw to smart too look at map

Retard.
Also Retard

being almost bug like autistic retards with no sense of empathy

It isn't East Asia.

I know you're baiting. Also, serfdom in PLC was nothing compared to HRE. People were actually moving from HRE to Poland.

Insults and cancerous forced memes are not a substitute for argument.

Also, let's look at the map. Shall we?

Or maybe that one?

Transylvania and Vojvodina are regions of Central Europe even if the countries they are connected to are Southern European. Likewise with the Baltic states all bets are off as the whether they are Northern or Central Europe but going by OP's map they are included as being culturally Central European.

>The Catholic Church is synonymous with being Western
Not necessarily.

Then what is according to you? You're a whore that will never be satisfied.

Luckily your opion is irrelevant as you know nothing about this region at all.

t. colonist?

>FUCK the west, we are superior to those muslim subhumans also I want to kill all germans
>w-what do you mean we're not western? p-pls accept us

Dude, nobody calls the Balkans "Central Europe", or "Southern Europe", or even "Eastern Europe". They call it "The Balkans" because it's a chaotic, constantly partitioned hellhole perpetually trying to kill itself that used to be the last holdout of the widely disrespected and firmly Orthodox Eastern Roman Empire before being taken over by Islamic Turkey.

>Dude, nobody calls the Balkans "Central Europe", or "Southern Europe", or even "Eastern Europe". They call it "The Balkans" because it's a chaotic, constantly partitioned hellhole perpetually trying to kill itself that used to be the last holdout of the widely disrespected and firmly Orthodox Eastern Roman Empire before being taken over by Islamic Turkey.
You really don't know your shit. Just stop typing. I can tell you're some kiddo who's way too stubborn to actually learn anything.

Not an argument. Modern West has nothing to do with West was before.

Also, by bringing up the immigrant crisis caused by Germany, you're pretty much giving up your nationality.

That was unecessary and stupid on your part.

I've never heard of this and why would people flee to become serfs in another kingdom?

I think maybe they've finally gone dormant thankfully

Because Russia was even fucking worse with serfdom than either of them.

Because they had more rights and better living conditions in PLC than they did in HRE?

Not sure if you're trying to imply that I'm American or German, but regardless it's usually Eastern Europeans (and Americans) that are the first to bring up muh Muslim Western Europe.

No one did though.

As long as Kosovo continues to pretend it is a country, as long as Yugoslavia is in pieces, and as long as Serbia is not the dominant nation in the region, the Balkans will never be dormant.

He said from the HRE to Poland.
Fuckin' Jews had more rights than Polish serfs did.

Oh.

Fuck.

>Fuckin' Jews had more rights than Polish serfs did.
That's just sad.

Jews had tons of rights because they were wealthy.

Then imagine what rights serfs did have in HRE that they needed to flee to PLC.

>Jews had tons of rights because they were wealthy.

maybe if serbia was on mars it would sort of be alright

The Balkans belong to the Eternal Serb, Kebab scum.

You haven't provided an example of this happening.

Literally who calls the Balkans "*direction*ern Europe"?

schnitzel, baby jesus at xmas not santa, no paper/wooden houses, german sphere of influence, hate for the Otto Man, hate the eternal anglo (yes we all hate your guts nigel, for different reasons), celebration of easter

its not western its not eastern so you can call it central

but serbia you are the kebab

"Kebab" is flexible term. For example, Indonesia is count as not-kebab even if Muslim. Croatia count as kebab for havings Ustase. And out of currently UN-bound restriction fake borders, only Kosovo is count as being kebab for makings rebellion against dwelling Serb.

Because Germanic princes moved to Poland to grasp at more power opportunities, and took their retinue of serfs with them?

Blood and genes. Central Europe = ex-Austria/Hungary.

>baby jesus at xmas not santa
This. Also krampus and servus.

>sometimes Hungary.
How is Hungary not always CE?

Fuck, this was meant for

>Croatia count as kebab for havings Ustase.
t. Jovan Dupebolic

thanks for the first world war you maniacs

>Dupebolic

Because I don't know what to call Central Europe. And Hungary has always felt a bit too nationalistic to seem like a country to be lumped in with Bohemia.

>what are the Hussites
Bohemia was heavily nationalist before nationalism was even a thing in the rest of Europe.

Irredentism, Germanic architecture, slavic influence, but no orthodox churc, instead chatolic/protestant