Scoobs

So it is 10 years since Scooby started trolling the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=d6-RKp6Zsnk

Show some love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4
scoobysworkshop.com/intermittent-fasting/
nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11687030
thesun.co.uk/living/1535920/can-you-spot-whats-rude-about-this-mans-workout-snap-once-you-notice-it-you-wont-be-able-to-unsee-it/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3719485/Rude-workout-snap-gone-viral-Internet-t-unsee-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SHOW YOUR BALD HEAD, GOBERT

>Skateboard squats

Based Scoobert

>I'm not on steroids you guys are just jealous
>TRT is not steroids

hmmm... what are ya trying to say here scoob?

such a likeable fella

I know next to nothing about Scooby, but he seems so genuine, and like he really wants you to make it. Good for him on his success.

Comeback scubber

i love you scoobs plz come back
youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4

lel he actually does it at 9:18

Don't really know the guy, what is it he do to "troll the Internet"?

Like Zoinks!

>being this new underageB&
Lurk moar faggot

>6 hats in 3 games
God

I LOVE YOU SCOOBERT
I REMEMBER the first time i saw one of your vids
i was trying to find a good method for doing pushups

and i ended up in one of your videos
the ones were you did not talk at all, training in your patio by the fountain and shit

i fucking love you motherfucker
pls come back

get out

stupid steroid using fag with severe body dysmorphia for fuck sake what a looooser

saved to my Veeky Forums folder, thanks :)

An awesome example of the incredible artistic talent here in Veeky Forums, srs. this has been in my Veeky Forums folder for ages.

wonder what those 11 videos will be

Fucking this

london meet and greet
biking sweden meet and greet
narrate 2 day split workout - push
narrate 2 day split workout - pull
narrate basement band workout
narrate weeding as core exercise
What is cardio? (link to on tool)
when you cant even do walk the planks

lel this

>rich
>smart
>fit
>successful
>married
>healthy
>popular
>likable
>loved

what a loser

I now have 8 months of videos in my queue. Should I die, nobody will know for nearly a year :)

ooo, that basement bandworkout is gonna be choice. I think scoobs has a lot of band/suspension knowledge he hasn't given us yet

I bet you give good rim jobs.

You can never die scoobs, your videos will live on for all time as well as the fear of bread you've driven deep into all our hearts

top kek

sarcasm dripping

BTW That twit kinobody and his stupid hungry-skelly-lean-IF-gains is on my radar. Got the script done but have not had time to film yet. Time to rip that boy a new one, here is the script:
scoobysworkshop.com/intermittent-fasting/

I responded to the wrong thing lol

>scoobert shows off his hat collection

Fuck yes

That's the first thing he shows 5 seconds into the video

WE LOVE YOU SCOOBS

Guys,

Scoobs is famous world wide.

>nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11687030

>20 garden gnomes

Jesus christ

Look at that fucking guy, ripped, energetic.

Scooby definitely slays pussy on the regular. Guy probably gets more women than DiCaprio.

weak bait

he made the sun and daily mail, scoober has gone big time
thesun.co.uk/living/1535920/can-you-spot-whats-rude-about-this-mans-workout-snap-once-you-notice-it-you-wont-be-able-to-unsee-it/
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3719485/Rude-workout-snap-gone-viral-Internet-t-unsee-it.html

Is Scooby a top or bottom? He took his husband's last name, so I assume bottom

Just did one of his videos guides yesterday, the one on how to get to 8 pull ups. When I woke up today my arms arn't sore but I can't move them like normal. The best way to describe it is that I have a limit range of motion, I can't full extend my arms, I cant reach behind my back very well and things like that. I'm very unfit and just want to know if this is normal, or did I go too much for just starting?

>Like a girl's ass
Fucking het shit ruining even scooby's bussy chest

>he fell for the scooby meme

He's a good guy.

BUT

It's obvious he's on TRT. He should come clean. You can't have a body like that at his age naturally. Men's Test levels just drop off too much.

we love and miss you scooberts, n-n-no homo

> dat booty during the female bikini segment

I used to post here years ago when he was here. Told me to stop being a pussy and start dieting and lifting..Didn't listen until years later.

>goes on Veeky Forums
>isn't getting fit
I don't get it. Why would you do that?

I was back then when I was just getting out of high school and was working out in my spare time. I fell off for years and just now getting back into it. Don't really know why I stopped either. I was at my lightest too, 178lbs.

Yes I did, I'm just wondering if I went full retard/new years resolution and did too much on the first day.

How heavy and tall are you?

Is it dull or sharp pain?

If its sharp then worry, if its dull then you probably just need to rest.

200 and 6 foot. The pain only happens when I try to move my arms outside of a circle radius and its similar pain to trying to do the splits, so I was hoping it was just tense muscles but wanted to make sure.

Elevate, ice and take ibuprofen or whatever.

Doesn't like anything to major.

Did he actually post on this board or was it just imposters?

Yes it was him. He posted an image and it had meta data still on it, and they used that to back trace him.