How many workouts did you skip this year?

How many workouts did you skip this year?

9, I workout 3 times a week. made up 4 of them.

tree fiddy

What kind of dumb ass question is this? As if someone has been counting how many work outs they've skipped. Maybe they have, but probably around the beginning of the year. You expect someone to know during August how many fucking workout days they've skipped? Come the fuck on.

stop judging me, shakira.

Does illness/injury count as skipping?

Almost all of them

All of them

Send help

Only you can help yourself, user.

A week when I was gone skiing in the Alps. Back then I worked out every day so I have to count the whole week as skipped workouts. Think I've missed a few due to illness as well.

Probably like 10-15

Why does she look so much like shakira? Did they make thi out of her pic? still smash though

8, but I was working out 4 days a week from Jan-July. Now I work out 5 days a week. 4 days were because I was sick, 2 I was busy and the other 2 were just sheer laziness on my part.

I missed a whole week because I was really sick (sinus infection). I stayed in bed and met a nice girl online in an mmorpg but it didn't end well.

pic related, pls rate her Veeky Forums

crazy/10

Crazy eyes for sure

I don't want to make a new thread on this subject, and I get mixed resplies from everywhere.

Since Veeky Forums has been right most of the time for me, I want to know when my rest day from working out should be as a beginner.

Should I work-rest-work-rest, or work-work-rest-work-work-rest.

all of them

stopped around march. thinken of getting back on track.

my cardio days are rest days then at the end of the week i rest completely so lift/cardio/lift/cardio/lift/cardio/rest

2 months
I just cant stop drinking beer in the summer

Kinda looks like Shakira with some handicap

run

All for them. Yet thanks to my superior genetics I still look fit even though I'm clearly not

it's called alcoholism user
denial in 3... 2... 1...

maybe but
>beer in the park when its warm and sunny, laughing with your friends
it just too good to miss it desu

About 3 weeks worth, due to travel and illness. Made about a week of that up.

A few times. Can't lift when it's 33c with 97% humidity

SHAKIRA SHAKIRA!!!!!

I had a meningitis vaccine yesterday and now feel funny, and am wondering whether or not to train today

almost 6 months.

I look like shit and have a gut now.

Most of the year. Same as last year.

6 fucking weeks. Because of school. Bench went from 80 to 65, OHP from 45 to 35 and I could barely do 5 pullups afterwards. Also ate like but atleast didn't gain much weight.

I'm making it up tho, I'm almost at where I was before.

1or 2 due to a cold