Get Veeky Forums

>get Veeky Forums
>look like shit in clothes

that motherfucker wears some weird suits

That's because it's an awful fucking pattern and looks cheaply fitted.

You want to see buff-in-suit done right?

Look at these guys in tailored outfits. You can tell they're massive, but they still look great.

The moral of the story? If you're going to be huge and wear a suit, get a tailor.

He got Veeky Forums for the movies sure, but i'm 95% certain as soon as filming wrapped he all but abandoned his routines.

He's about as fit as your average celeb now.

>wear a suit, get a tailor.
no need to be big to make that statement true. no suit should ever be untailored unless you want to look like some edgy fucktard wearing a black pinstripe suit with a red tie

The lack of tailoring bugs me. They're as loose as Alexander Pierce's were in "Winter Soldier".

the main problem in those pics is that the suit doesn't fit well at all. If he's got some kinda yo-yo body where he's Marvel movie ripped for shooting and gives it up between movies, it'd make sense that his clothes don't always fit right

He should buy different sized suits, tailored for the fluctuations in body shape.

True.

Even Veeky Forums Joker understood the importance of a good tailor. Lunatic looks fantastic in that suit.

i can assure you he never wears the same suit twice. these guys' agents have deals with designers and they're fitted with a new suit a few days before a red carpet event

yeah im not even that into suits but seriously a guy walked past me the other day in a perfectly tailored navy blue suit and i thought god damn there goes one fine man, no homo

>believing this

They still don't look tailored.

(Gah, the wrinkling on the suit on the right)

>thinking that someone with literally 10/10 face has to care about tailoring or shit like that

10/10?!?! jesus christ, maybe 7 at max

>henry cavill
>10/10

you have a warped perspective

>get fit
>everything fits perfectly
>shrink it in the dryer after wearing it once

post your 10/10 then, no homo

SNES game lvl boss

Mobsters from Fallout 2

I wish I could wear a suit. I'm in manual labor blue-collar land, so I'll never have a reason to buy a tailored suit. It's sadly just a waste of money, so no suit ever for me.

Sucks.

In "Hoodlum", there are a pair of hyper-buff hit men who wear tailored suits.

>The only DC universe character that deserves Veeky Forums attention is Lord Comander Tom Hardy as Bane

Having this kind of money And not getting a bespoke suit.
Smh

It is pretty embarrassing when a blue-collar dude like me understands the importance of tailoring more than he does.

It's fucking Senator Armstrong on the left there.

i dropped $800 on a fantastic looking suit for a bunch of weddings i was going to one summer, but like you i have no other reason to wear it. now whenever i bust it out i cant feel out of style because every picture of me in a suit is in the same suit, and i really dont want to drop another $800 on something i might only wear once or twice

I got a $75 gift card to Banana Republic for Christmas last year
A few months ago I'm wandering around the mall not looking for anything in particular, and decide to pop into BR and see if there's anything good
Turns out they're having a "60% off clearance" sale
Browse through clearance pants and find a nice pair of suit pants that are in my size
Look through jackets and find a decent jacket in my size as well
Oh shit -- they actually go together and are part of a suit, they were just separated

A $500-$600 suit, marked down to something like 240 total on clearance, then with the 60% off clearance is down to 95 bucks. With the gift card I spent twenty dollars of my own money and now have a fucking fantastic-fitting suit.

Make sure you get slim/modern cut.
Thank me later.
Oh and get something besides black, I wish someone had told me that.

>get something besides black
good advice, otherwise it looks like you're going to a funeral every day

holy fuck the joker looking like the next mr olympia

As someone who worked with made to order suits for an extended period the lack of tailoring triggers me.

Get it tailored you fuck..

Ah yes, the 16 year old going to a formal standard

Protip: that combo looks shit.

You'll get far more use out of charcoal or navy.

He is extremely buff here, likely so he can fight Batman on an even level.

So what is the best suit color combo, Don Draper?

Depends on your colouring and what you're doing.

Extremely white. Just casually walking about, nothing formal.

I tend to look best in very dark clothes.

Why are you wearing a suit to casually walk about?

Don't wear a suit outside of formal occasions or work that requires it you autist

What else would I wear it for? I already have a uniform and I don't go to formal occasions.

As a dude with severe agoraphobia, simply going out is formal for me.

Nah, I'm an agoraphobic narcissistic elitist.

By definition a suit is not "casual wear". Presumably you want to avoid attention so wear something appropriate you mongoloid.

I want /r9k/ to leave

Actually I do crave attention. It's nice for people to briefly know I actually exist, and out-of-place clothing does serve that purpose.

I was actually going to give you legitimate advice but since you're obviously a raging faggot your fedora combo seems to suit you perfectly. Be sure to wear your fedora and bring your vape to really complete the look.

Yes, because you're completely normal and consequently boring.

Inb4

>the fucked up Windsor knot

Sorry, suit autism. Honestly man, I think a blue collared guy who has some suits is pretty cool. If anything, there's literally nothing wrong with wearing khakis and a blazer regularly outside of work. When you're older, no one will give a shit if you regularly wear a suit around anyway.

but he a manlet tho

unless you've got a high paying white collar job, in which case you're expected to wear amazing suits every single day

Understandable though. He probably pulls all the Staceys left and right out of sheer natural good looks so he probably has never considered to put any effort into his appearance.

That suit actually looks pretty good though, not the pattern or whatever but the actual fit is alright here.

Besides, I bet most of us never wear a suit outside of funerals and most of us won't ever have to.

Fucking idiots. Those suits are both bespoke. They're cut classically English. I mean, you're just fucking tasteless idiots who want fashion garbage.

not a bad package, yo homo

>Needs a suit for work
>Hi user, you say you would like some pants?
>You can choose between skinny leg, slim, or the new "ultraslim"
>By the time something fits around my calves, it's a size 48 and has a waist nearly twice the appropriate size

How does Veeky Forums deal with this shit?

You don't have to buy off the rack.

Supposedly American-cut is better for hyper-buff men.

>white tie

you do realize you only wear those at funerals where you're the close family right

What pants is he wearing? Blue yoga pants?