What are the best foods for sexual health, sperm quality, and diamond dick?

what are the best foods for sexual health, sperm quality, and diamond dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/dp/B00P2LQRWM/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beef

l-arganine and pineapple and no fap

an overall well balanced diet

Beef
Deer
Fish
Chicken
Oysters
Organ meats
Beans
Spinach shitloads of spinach
Watermelon
Potatoes
Pomegranate
Yohimbe
Horny goat weed
Broccoli
Pussy juice from a relatively young healthy woman

NO SOY
Less wheat based foods
Little to no sugar

Not processed foods basically. No alcohol or drugs either.
I don't know how true this is and it's probably bullshit, but apparently processed foods and beer make your cum taste worse.
I don't drink or smoke for general health reasons and I don't like the taste of alcohol, so maybe mine tastes good, provided that is true.

>tfw no gf to taste test my cum

Celery
Spinach
Tomato

L-Arginine
Zinc
Pygeum
Sunflower Lecithin

Lots of water

Not beer specifically - I meant alcohol.

source brehs... please...

Is oatmeal wheat based? I eat that daily for the complex carbs

I want to save this, but I also don't want to risk dying and someone having to go through my computer to find that the last image I saved was titled "God-Tier Cum".

Am I autistic?

this is the last thing I'm fucking worried about someone finding. Lmao.

>Am I autistic?
Yes, but then again I might be since I have a folder dedicated to pepe.

Oats are their own grain. I'm assuming they mean grain based foods in general since in the whole form they are pretty similar in the body

Are oats libido killer?

Man there has to be something in the water these days. Either apps like instagram pushing girls to be sexual at a young age or easy-ness of sexual content availability; 15-18 girls are looking too damn good.

Went to six flags recently and the abundance of so many cute girls made me just want to press my wiener on there firm cute butts.

brehz, a girl i'm talking to looks like this and she wants to come over to my dorm friday. i've never had sex with a booty of that magnitude and i'm scared i wont be able to get it up

My heart is pounding just thinking about being in that situation. Those thighs will make you bust so fucking quick.

I did this for half a year. It didn't kill me... but it didn't work either.

same shit here bro except on Saturday. good luck son

you're probably on a watchlist now, just sayin

>that ass will never sit on my face

take yohimbine HCl 30-45 mins beforehand and stand by for the best sex of your life

>not having an encrypted flash drive filled with your files

fucking normie scum

I eat oats every day for breakfast and I get hard erections and fuck my gf.

>On my way home buying bacon
>Remember this image from the thread a day or two ago
>Buy celery and a zinc supplement (couldn't find selenium though)
>Started doing kegals 2 days ago
>Couldn't find the Lecithin granules, but I'm gonna try a different store tonight
>Can't find the Arginine (or the other one starting with C)

Anons who have done this; how long before I start getting the godly effects? And how long can I stay on this for and be healthy? I'm thinking of making it a permanent thing, but I'm worried I might fuck myself up if I don't rotate off zinc every month or so.

Also, how much celery do I need to be eating? Plus, how much cinnamon and pineapple to make my load taste nice? Planning on rocking my gf's world.

Cumslirps 5x10

i really dont trust the information posted on a JPG with a cartoon on Veeky Forums

It's bullshit, m9.

L-arginine won't do anything to your dick unless you have some sort of heart condition that causes you ED, in which case you should be seeing a fucking doctor before buying shit Veeky Forums tells you to. Lecithin would have fucking nothing to do with the amount of cum you produce since it's used as an unverified treatment for neurological disorders. You don't need to supp zinc if you're eating meat and dairy.

Pussy

True. But anecdotal evidence is usually pretty helpful. Especially since most mainsteam doctors have better shit to do than help sperglords on the internet shoot better loads, so it's not been looked into.

Plus, both celery and kegals won't hurt me, and a zinc supplement is very common. It'll hopefully help my acne and skin too.

All of them are pretty safe, and I'm not taking citrulline or arginine, so I'm definitely not going to damage myself. But I am curious about any potential gain, since I know at least one user field tested it, and had OK results.

I'm looking at examine articles, and can't really be screwed finding arginine or citrulline, since it doesn't seem to be geared for me.

The other stuff seems like it all has at least anecdotal evidence supporting it, so I figure it might be worth a try.

In general? or for six flags?

Nah I just look and mire.

Plant based diet, if you have ED, problem solved.

photoshop

All arginine is is an amino acid that gets converted to NO in the blood stream. The only way it'd make your dick "tingly" is if you were getting shit blood flow to it in the first place, which if you were, you more than likely wouldn't be able to have erections of any sort.

Citrulline isn't listed, so I don't know why you're bothering with it.

Don't supp zinc. Just don't. If you're eating meat and dairy, you're getting plenty of zinc to function. If you supplement it, you run the risk of fucking up copper absorption, which can fuck up your heart, tank your energy, and puts you at risk for torn ligaments and shit.

Lecithin is just a soy byproduct created when processing soybean oil. There's nothing that really shows any kind of benefit even for the purported health issues it addresses (minor neurological disorders). It's also probably the most expensive supp on that list, so unless you like literally pissing money way, there's no reason to buy it. If you really want it so bad, buy thick-textured processed foods since it's main commercial use is an emulsifier.

Celery is fine. Eat all the fucking celery you want. Who gives a shit about that.

I take l arginine, zinc and the soy lecitin. I cum a lot more now. Last time was like 8 ropes

>

elaborate pls

That image is both out of date and inconsistent with the data that the site collected. Lecithin is either no longer listed at at all in the updated image (I haven't been able to find it) or it's no longer above the "worth it" line , and the spreadsheet studies collected on it are about liver function, not bipolar. And arginine is listed under the "none" category now for exercise performance.

Ignore this anons post about arginine, it's a precursor to nitric oxide and despite what you hear about it being 'good for you' and a muscle grower or whatever, its actually quite cancer promoting. I'd say just do your research on it thoroughly before considering it at least.

you got a source on that?

I'll look for you but feel free to look as well. If I remember correctly there was a lot of research done on nitric oxide and it's damaging effects, however there was one minor benefit, something about muscle growth, but it achieves this by starving oxygen to a specific area.

Something about in the late 90s the company responsible for Viagara figured this out and find a use for it. Suddenly everyone was on board with nitric oxide and all the studies and research from before was just forgotten.

Like I said I'll find it for you but again, Google is good.

that pussy must be heaven...

Tomato and Brazil nuts both good for your junk

I've been taking a zinc sup for a month or two now and I think it actually is fucking up my copper absorption. I get headaches a lot and feel fatigued way more. Did I fuck myself up or can I just stop taking the zinc and my copper levels will even out

Any advice for prejac? I been fucking this girl and I cum way too early. It doesn't help she likes it fast/hard and won't let me go down on her. I can usually go for round two but I cum pretty quickly there too.
Do kegels work? Any anons with experience?

Buy this.
amazon.co.uk/dp/B00P2LQRWM/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

actually drinking water contains huge amounts of oestrogenes coming from contraceptives with urine through sewage

Can of tuna, vegimite on toast, 2 eggs,4 weet-bix and milk

>vegemite
heresy

same, I don't even have anything THAT weird on my computer but goddamn do I not want anyone to look through my harddrive after I die

I'd be scared it wouldn't be able to get it down if i were you

UK packaging best package

look at all these anecdotes

Let the black folks handle that booty, you don't have the tools for this kind of labor.

Go for round three retard. I WISH I had a girl who could take a pounding like that. Mine will blow me or give me a nice soapy hj in the shower prior to sex, but I can only bust one nut per night in her.

Wow the fatty of the left got an ass on her

I've wondered this myself. Is there any evidence to suggest estrogen levels in women are on the rise in america? There's plenty of evidence of falling testosterone levels...

This guy knows. In fact one of the ways they test for contamination in water is to test for caffeine, as it is one of the most common substance that always makes it through. Imagine what else!