When you put all your savings in a literal piece of garbage exchange

Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS JUST GOT AIRSCAMMED BY ANIMESHILL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

>t. guy who couldn't find out how to use metamask

dude, their exchange is literal shit. after the 1 hour pending expires, it restarts! there's no way to cancel the transaction. your eth is forever stuck in limbo hell.

Anime Chan is my spirit animal.

What's your definition of a scam, I'm curious.

I'm whitelisted but not going in.

Am I an idiot.....?
I'm really considering it but I just don't feel like this will be worth it.

>a dishonest scheme
animeshill bought in the presale with a huge bonus and then hyped up a product that he knows is a piece of shit. that's the literal definition of "scam".

This happened to me aswell. Now I'm actually considering putting my money in some promising alts that have been demooning this week instead

Same. I don't see it mooning and the cap is so tiny anyway.

who the fuck want this coin, honestly?

got my eth back, not buying this shit

Anyone who likes money.

Seriously, this is a big boy project even bigger than Kyber.

why are you getting financial advice from a street shitter phone posting from a shitting street in mumbai?

Wait wait..

Did people actually pay ETH for this shit?

Did they read the white paper?

This is going to better than Bancor LOL

i can't wait to see the wojaks next week when it goes below ico

'3.3 eth individual cap' all your savings kek

well if it's not a lot of money to you, mr. moneybags, feel free to send it to me.

literally took me 2 minutes to buy the ast tokens. was incredibly simple.

regardless of how good the exchange is, the big names and media exposure will make this a promising investment.

HAHHAHAAGHHAHAHAH

IT IS BELOW ICO PRICE

>huge bonus
30% is a huge bonus? Youre fucking retarded. Also presale bros cant dump because their tokens are locked for SIX FUCKING MONTHS YOU FUCKING FUDDING PIECE OF SHIT KYS

the tokens are released on the 17th, but nice try.