Are you Veeky Forums enough?

Are you Veeky Forums enough?

So I'm supposed to keep her on place until the closing walls eventually kill me? What happens then?

my crush is too small i'd pull her thru the pulleys then fall on the spiked floor

Did you ever pass basic highschool physics?

I blast the wall trap with piss

Well unless my crush happens to weigh more than me shes going to get pulled down because Im hanging in the air.

What. I don't know which is more retarded: this or pic related.

So am i supposed to clim the rope to lift my girl on the way up?

Fuck that bitch! Let her get ground up into hamburger!

Either your gf is as fat as you or youre as skinny as her. Either way it's embarassing. Most men are heavier than their women. So that would essentially mean the men would fall to their doom and the women afterwards.

You suck

The floor spikes will prevent the walls from completely closing in. Girl is also on a pulley system making her easier to lift.

low test bitch detected lol don't bother replying I'm exiting chrome and turning my phone off right after I press Post. bye

Where's the machine or power source to push the walls in or cause the "meat-slicing saws" to spin?

I just need to weigh more right? What is the goal here?

That's not possible unless both of the people are the same weight, which isn't likely.

I would allow the wall trap to close in enough to grip my body so that I can pull my crush to safety and then break the wall trap with my muscles.

WHY IS MY GF BLOND ?

I WANT QT ASIAN GF

Climb the rope then do a flip on to the closing wall then pull your new (FAT AF; seriously she's you weight?!?) gf to safety.

Probably a good idea. Any of you other cancerous idiots out there, just close your browser now and don't post shit like this.

>he isn't searching for the rare busty blonde asian gf.
When I find her I'm telling her you do crossfit.

>ywn have this much functional strength

Easy

You monster.

Respect the cuties, pic related, you're missing out.

Your crush would have to weigh twice as much as you for the both of you to not die.

Faggot retard. You don't know what kind of friction those pulleys have.

fixed

nice

>tricep puushdown to create momentum
cockle