My campus gym just replaced the power cage with one of those really shitty Lifestyle Fitness squat racks that you can't...

My campus gym just replaced the power cage with one of those really shitty Lifestyle Fitness squat racks that you can't adjust the pegs in or adjust the safeties

I'm 5'8" and can barely unrack it and when I squat low enough, it hits the rungs.

What are my options here? Do I have to find a new gym or should I start walking outside the safeties? I really like this gym because there's usually no one in it.

Try wearing sneakers with slightly more height?
Sorry dude idk why they'd get rid of the cage.

The woman that manages that gym isn't too bright.

She does a bunch of meme exercises whenever she's working out there and doesn't want people deadlifting even though the staff doesn't care when I do it.

Is it bad to walk out of the safeties?

Poor bastard.
They gave him the forever a shota pills during the harry potter movies and now he's a "manlet".

By the way, the pills to stop child stars from growin are a real thing.

I figure that is what they did to the guy that played Bean in Even Stevens

He's now totally bald and 5'1"

That's just how shit is bruh.
Look at what happened to Arnold from different strokes.
He wasn't supposed to be a midget.

And sometimes they do it to themselves.
Look at Micheal Jackson. Dude fucking castrated himself. Listen too him. They probably passed lmicheal jackson around like a blunt at a snoop dogg concert when he was a kid.

write a complaint saying their new machines do not take the needs of their vertically challenged males and the majority of females into consideration, and it offends you.

I think that as long as you are confident in your ability to stand back up with the weight on your back, its probably fine. I got caught under the bar and out of the cage as a noob and it hurt but I was fine. I tried to squat 2pl8.

how old are you?

I thought they just picked short 10-14 yr old boys so they can act younger roles with better acting, I doubt those pills exist user

But isn't Daniel Radcliffe 5'8" or something? That woman must be an Amazon

What are those pills called?

Like 5'4 5'5

Think about joining a gym more your size?

Jesus Christ, I thought you were trolling, but he really is between 5'4" and 5'5". Poor guy

He is a multimillionaire getting more tail than the rest of the internet combined, he doesn't need anyone's sympathy.

>complaining about being 5'8

im 5'4 king of the dwarfs, thats why i go to the kindergarden gym

I'm over a foot taller than you.

My younger sis is nearly a foot taller than you...

Do they have those meme boxes that are ankle height? Just use a couple of those

Your options: KYS or get taller.

>2016
>manlets still not learning

meh, 4/5 of the world is taller than me m8s

i just think im going to fuck hookers, till i die, its true, no one respects manlets, not even if we have good looks, money, car, shit like that, nope.

How about you date a little person? Like those midgets?