Male reactions to female gains:

Male reactions to female gains:
Veeky Forumsizens, how have men reacted to your gains, or just muscles in general?

> Play a lot of sports
> The other women on the teams are weak af
> I'm well known to be strong and a decent rival to the male performances
>Men routinely choose me to partner up with them at practises and drills
> The women have started talking shit about me in a last-ditch effort to bring me down to their level
feels good man

I've been getting more male attention in the last 9 months or so. It's mostly friendship and praise, which is great, though markedly different than flirty-attention

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tnoYOPg5GLQ
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/BenchStandards.html
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/SquatStandards.html
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/DeadliftStandards.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uYC71vggUUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping with a fit girl. Surely the women here have noticed a change in the attention they get. Is it mostly positive or negative?

>females
Do you know where you are?

Roastie GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think it's time to stop pretending.

Most women here aren't trying to look like the chick in the OP or be super athletic enough to play with the boys.
Not only that, a woman who's not on SERIOUS gear can not compete even in a casual moderate sports activity along side men.
No, not even the chick in the OP picture with the dyke gut.

If you're telling the truth, congratulations.

You'll probably notice now that you lift men will treat you like a human, not just a warm hole to stick our dicks in. Keep up the good work.

I don't mind it. I like seeing women putting in effort at the gym, rather than the usual prancing around bending over and picking up 2lb dumbbells and giving minimal effort. Although it isn't a crazy turn on for me, I'd rather have a chick with big tits, big ass and a small waist because I'm high test.

>A man being attracted to a woman = not treating her like a human

You're either very lesbian or are very autistic and don't understand heteronormative interactions between men and women.

how tall?

>serious gear
>small dose of var daily
Fuck women have it so easy

You know, I used to be skinnyfat. No lifting, just cardio. Now I lift and have intermediate lifts (90 bench/125 squat/175 deadlift).

However, my body essentially looks the same as when I was a cardiobunny. I have a lower amount of fat and more muscle mass, but it's not very noticeable unless you closely inspect. In clothing, no one believes that I lift at all.

Those lifts are pretty decent desu. Height/weight?

Kg right?

no, they're in freedom units

5'2", 105 lbs

Oh wait, now that I think about it, when I tell people I lift, I get this comment a lot, or variation of this comment
> you skipped leg day, didn't you?

Still not bad.

Ex had the same stats at 5'9 110lbs. It looks impressive as hell.

I imagine that a woman who looks like OP gets approached a lot by squirrelly men wanting to be dominated.

Hot as fuck.

>It's mostly friendship and praise, which is great, though markedly different than flirty-attention

Is the flirty kind of attention what you're looking for? I don't mean anything by it, just curious.

no way those are intermediate lifts, then.

I made this thread mostly to contrast with the similar guy-made threads, asking if women react differently. I'm perfectly happy with the friendship and praise, desu. It feels great being praised for athleticism by an athletic guy! It's just interesting to learn what men truly think of athletic women.

I've never done any performance enhancing drug, so that's obviously false. The reason you believe that is likely because you've never met a woman who actually tried lifting. Srsly at sports, the women complain constantly about being worse than and weaker to the men, but never even try toget stronger either because they're afraid of how it'll affect their appearance, or they believe it wouldn't do much in any case. They're totally wrong.

I've trained with a lot of serious female lifters. They're damned dedicated to what they do and strong as fuck compared to the average guy... but they're blown right the fuck out by equally serious male lifters in the same weight class and generally struggle to match even guys they have two or three weight classes on.

5'2 weighing 105lbs and guys pick you as a partner in sport over other men? Is the sport midget tossing by any chance?

M'lady

>Female, lifts, works a labor job frequently moving furnishings

I don't look that big, but when I grab and carry furniture out of antique/secondhand stores people look genuinely surprised. Other girls have said, "Wow you're strong!" (honestly I'm not, I still fall under beginner/novice lifts for a female). The scrawny nu-male types seem intimidated, and -actual- men seem kind of thrilled. "You sure you got this? OKAY!!!"

im dead

i thought they were in superior rest of the world units and i thought they were ok

but they're in lbs... İ literally lifted more than you on my first gym session

dm anyway, girls shouldn't be lifting, it's a mans hobby :^) run along princess

Right, and I totally agree with that. But there are a surprising number of men in sports who don't lift at all, or don't take lifting seriously. In these cases, women can certainly out-do them, no steroids required.

what is this womens fitness regime

youtu.be/tnoYOPg5GLQ

I get a lot of women warning me that I'll start to look 'manly', but reactions over all are positive.

Go home kike, nobody cares.

Kek they want you as more than a friend too user trust me

Lol that waz rly clever ur pretty funny

Lets see dat face bb gurl

Anyone else ever take a step back once every few months and realize just how hilarious interactions on the internet are?

No, I'm different than OP.

Those lifts are intermediate for a woman my weight.

exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/BenchStandards.html
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/SquatStandards.html
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/DeadliftStandards.html

The same thing happens when fat girls lose weight. As soon as they get below obese other women will start telling her she's getting too skinny and is going to look anorexic

Ignore the haters, they're just jealous that you're achieving more than they can

Reddit plz lv

That's basically it, isn't it? That's how many people react to competition: You start to do well in school and they mock you for being a loser. You start to get strong and they mock you for looking like a dyke. You start to dress well and gt a makeover, they mock you for being a slut.

The obvious solution for these haters would be to work as hard as you to catch up, but they don't want to put in the work. It's easier to mock others.

u mirin user?
y...you too

This is what a 10/10 looks like lads.

Shit I love asian muscle pussy..

Stop acting like a man you bulldyke

Men can still kick your ass when they want.

>tfw trying to look at fit girls in the gym to objectively admire their hard work and gains
>they probably just think I'm creepin' on them.

Shut your mouth before we beat your twink mouth in

more

Honestly, when i see a ripped girl at the gym its a mixed bag of feels. Admiration that shes trying, and some pity, obviously makes me a bit horny too

Pity is cause shes putting so much effort in something that she'll never truly be exceptional at. No matter how long or how hard she works, an average dude who just started lifting a month ago will stroll by and warm up with her 1RM

I can see in their eyes, just looking at them, that they have gender dysmorphia and truly wish they were born a man. Its obvious, they engage in a 98% male hobby, surrounded by men, shaping their bodies to look more masculine. Then the hardcore ones start taking male hormones

I respect them for trying but like fuck, stick to something youre good at. Honda makes good 4cyl engines, so thats what they make. Its their core competency

Weight lifting is not a woman's game. Its like seeing a nigger on the math olympics team

I'm in love.

Or perhaps it's because a lot of sports don't require you lift.

Let's wrestle if I win I get to rape your ass.

i hope for you she's gently with her clitboner

They are their to fuck jacked or huge guys but those guys only care about male aesthetics (men are always more beautiful than women bodywise), lifting and eating clean. Plus they don't drink alcohol.

Whereas women all love clubs and eating gross greasy foods thats why by 30-40 most women are used up old hags.

Whilst men age like fine wine.

They be all up in my vag if you know what I'm sayin

I'm sick of girls thinking their weak faggot bodies are impressive. 220 lbs bench is pretty much what the average guy at the gym does unless hes DYEL mode.

>this chick
>8 pullups with lmao1pl8 added

absolutely bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=uYC71vggUUo