Has anyone here taken modafinil?

Has anyone here taken modafinil?

absolutely shit

totally placebo

also it makes you lose gains and fucks with your liver

better take valerian root with st john root

T. Talking out of ass

Praytell, HOW does it mess with your gains you fucking retard?

>Placebo
Do you even science

the effect is so fucking unnoticeable

unless you compare it with caffeine pills

it mess with your gains because it raises your metabolism, you will burn all your muscle glycogen in the first week of doing this shitty drug

Valerian root is for sleep dumbshit, people don't take modafinil to sleep

well if you had a better sleep you wouldn't need bullshit like modalfinil for getting better grades

Tastes like shit, makes your piss smell like shit
It is effective at making you feel less sleepy
Why do I keep seeing these threads here? Are you some sort of shill?

I have for my ADHD. Tbh it was the only thing that kept me from ruining my grades and didn't keep me shaking like a junkie like Addy does. Doesn't give you a "high" like most CNS's do but once you're working you feel your mind wandering less than usual. Also for concentration it's possibly the only drug that doesn't make your appetite auschwitz levels. The only thing is that it works for about 4-5 hours only so if you want to work all day you have to redose.

ive been on it for 2 years, i have a legit script for it though so i get real shit from the pharmacy, not fake indian chalk shipped over from pakistan. modafinil is magic for staying up and maintaining focus, i use it as part of my preworkout stack and i fucking plow through workouts like nothing

*afinils are only helpful if you're not getting enough good sleep at night, studies have been done that showed less cognitive function when taking it while fully rested opposed to a placebo.

Yes I have a huge stash, it's great

Retards it has a very noticeable effect.

>discussing a drug, not a specific brand of that drug
>shill
wew

I've taken it for the last 2 years. Usually only every Saturday, so I can do 16hr library sessions, but sometimes I do 2-3 times a week.

I have tons of it for free (parents are doctors weee)

to be honest I don't use them, only to study, coffee is way better in the long run if you want to stay awake. For focusing in something important like a long drive or an exam its pretty good.

I could get tons of money for this shit but I'm too much of a pussy and good son to sell them

holy shit this post is so amazingly retarded.

i think theyre all sour because theyve tried getting it but cant afford it

Taking it a few times, specially while studying. Very subtle effect, seems to make potentially tedious shit very tolerable. Almost like putting blinders on your mind you can just look at the thing you want to do and you'll do it a few hours. The catch is that if you want to waste time then it'll help you do that no issue. You must have fair control over what you focus on and it'll push you towards it. I could only describe it as a tool for focus. Take one in the morning you'll do good work all day.

It is ok.
It is a tool.
Longterm it fucks your shit.
Get modifinal, and try armodifnal
I have used all three. armodifinal, modifinal and adifinal.

Only take it once a week if that.
Fucks with liver, don't drink on it.
Can cause histimine reactions and allergic reactions.
Cause aggression and dehydration.
Lots of stress, don't combine it with other stims

Sleep is important if you stop sleeping you start taking micro sleeps durning important activtys no matter what drug you are on. Like durning driving.

I've tried armodafinil and modafinil. How does adrafinil compare? What dose do you recommend?

>you will burn all your muscle glycogen in the first week of doing this shitty drug

Kill yourself

I bought some 300 mg caps of adrafanil. It takes 30-45 minutes to metabolize to modafinil but I can definitely feel the effects for a good 1-2 hours. I've never taken any others so I have nothing to compare it to, but I like it more than a caffeine/ephedrine buzz. Feels..."cleaner" if that makes any sense