No matter what routine I've done, I always end up with this KV tier physique

No matter what routine I've done, I always end up with this KV tier physique.

What can I seriously do? Every muscle group seems to be developed, but I just look like shit. I've done BRO SPLIT, Ive done PPL. ive done FB, ive done U/L. I look equally as shit on all routines.

Fucking sick of this shit. When will it be my turn for fucking aesthetics? I just look like a pile of shit.

try cutting fatty

lose weight fat fuck jesus how retarded are you

Here's a trick you can use:
1-put down fork

That's it, just one step.

Cut. But I bet you look good with a shirt on.

aww buddy you don't look that bad. you're strongfat but thats attractive to most people. you could cut and try intermittent fasting or whatever but i'd still cuddle your thiqq ass nohomo

You actually have my goal physique

HOW THE FUCK? I am so sick to death of protein that I require extra calories from fats/carbs to actually down the protein.

I can't just eat plain fucking meat, protein powder and leafy greens everyday, I need variety.

>I need variety.

No, you crave variety. Decide what is more important, the cut or variety.

Current routine and stats?

If you want to cut just track calories and reduce them slowly overtime, not hard, protien isn't as important as people say it is.

Goal physique tbqhf, with a cut of course tho

>protein isn't as important

nigga you went full retarded

i would suggest cardio but who am i fucking kidding, this is Veeky Forums

Routine isn't the problem though. You have plenty of muscle

You're looking alright. Lift 5 x per week
Cardio 3 x per week
Eat 1500 calories
Eat 150g protein
Keep working on diet. You're physique is ready

Cardio is more important than lifting

how many calories do you eat?
Also height and weight

mirin that chest

I keep getting stronger, but still look auswitchz and it's getting frustrating if it makes you feel better

I guess you're right, but still. I'm at the point where I literally have to force chicken down, I NEVER feel like eating meat or anything now-days. I have zero desire for it. Without protein powder I'd probably never hit my recommended daily protein intake. Even with that it's still feels hard for me.

Currently on 3/days a week Full body because I got sick of lifting 4, 5 or even 6 days a week, and seeing literally no difference.

I do 1 hour of walking every single day. I have been doing that for a few years now. I know it's just walking, but it's still something. I walk pretty fast!

I've been tracking for the last few months and I eat around 2500 to 3000 give or take. My weight has been stable on those calories.

I am 5'7 - 84kg

Right now I am just maintaining my lifts because I've somewhat given up on lifting/life in general. Going any further seems pointless if I can't get my fucking physique in order.

Squat 3x5-10 (175kg 3x10)
Deadlift 3x3 (235kg 3x3)
Bench 3x5-10 (125kg 3x10)
Chins 3x15-20 (3x15 on bad day, 3x20 on good day)
Push-Press 3x5-10 (85kg 3x8)

That's all I do right now, 3 times a week. I can't be fucked doing anything else because when I've done super high volume bro-tier splits my results are literally the same, if not worse.

as everyone has said, you look like shit because you're fat

Those lifts are elite tier big as fuck if not estats

I look aesthetic but im still a KV. Its time to realize it doesnt matter.

Also lose more weight. Aesthetics is all about being lean.

Oh, and don't tell me to fucking start powerlifting because im semi-strong.

The main reasons being

1. there are a fuck load of stronger guys out there
2. my 1RM's do NOT match up with how high I rep certain weight

I have those fucked up genetics where I can rep out a certain weight, but can't hit it on lower reps. Similar to my gym partner who can deadlift 240kg for sets of 10, but cannot pull 285kg to save his life.

You're asking what the issue is, they tell you how to correct it and you say you can't.
Take fucking diet pills or testosterone because with that mindset you're never going to get cut. You don't really want it. If you did you'd change your diet no question.

Anyway now that I've been a total asshole my advice is lots of coffee (appetite suppression)

damn son. this hit me deep.