previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4314881/
vocaroo.com/i/s1CWu1YYZorg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS IM THE ONLY ONE WHO SHOULD BE SEEING THIS

>tfw run UGL
>tfw tren E raws are expensive
>tfw just mix methyltren with heptanoic acid and use that as a substitute raw instead
>tfw people say other ugls tren is underdosed compared to ours

Feels good man

I'm gonna ask again because i'm an idiot and still haven't found an answer.
I take yohimbine daily, and am now up to 20mg, started at 5. Should i keep going higher, or should I stop seeing as the "recommended" amount for my weight is 11mg.

Omg is it real? Can it really be brehs?...
You got that yellow shit?

This is why you don't cheap out on tren.

up the dose

>management is trying to fire me
>giving me warnings for any little mistake I make
>Union is getting involved
>have to keep a diary of all interactions now
>district manager threw a huge tantrum when my manager and supervisor told her to fuck off and leave me to do my job

Might be bad times ahead friends
Maybe no job
Maybe no steroids
Maybe no lifting
It'll take a few weeks for this to come to a head
But I must prepare just in case it goes bad

How high should I go? I've been upping by 5mg every 2 weeks, today was my first 20mg dose and 4 hours after taking it my heart rate was 94, and usually it's like 74

sell your asshole lol

Aren't you in the military? Can they just fire you?

steroids are for manlet faggots

so they're for you?

>click on webm
>no ass at all
>don't even know why I tried

Until you feel too bad to continue. I've done like 100mg or something before.

That might work
I hear it's good money, just so long as I avoid the doxxing lel

Nah fuck that
I used to be many years ago
I'm private enterprise now

more for me

chinks and crackers just can't compete
>twerking your spine

kek

Tfw people can't tell I'm trolling.

It's fun to trigger roiders paranoia though

>tfw low test, but take TRT
>tfw feel amazing on test but tons of hairloss
>tfw when wife loves the gains but complains about hairloss
>shave it off
>tfw wife rates me 8/10 with hair, 4/10 bald
>would rather be a bald man than an aesthetic woman
>would also enjoy my wife being attracted to me still

I still have a good amount of hair, but it's thinning so quickly. My test levels natty are around 150 ng/dL, I sit right at 800 even on TRT. I just can't stand losing my glorious hair. My Dr knows almost nothing about roids and TRT/hairloss. Is there anything I can do bros?

Crazy water retention atm, feeling bloated ;_;

>No underground bunker with home gym, steroids in fridge and protein powder

What have you been doing all this time?

Finasteride to stop the hair loss. Topical minoxidil to get it to grow back. Apparently topical fina is also somewhat effective at preventing hair loss without having to ingest it.

>short story
there's some pills out there that help

>long story
you're fucked in the end anyways

So how does test balding even work
Does it just speed up the process or does it increase the chances of balding?

speeds up if you have the genetics for balding

at least you look bigger in clothes!

Speeds up genetic balding. Your scalp is probably sensitive to DHT. Which would be low with low test. But now would be several times higher given hour test level differences.

A 5 alpha reductase inhibitor would drop your test to DHT conversion

Wasting my time doing shit above ground apparently
tfw having an underground bunker would be badass

I can only speak for myself, but it starts at my temples and progresses backwards leaving a widow's peak. It seems the worst when I'm wet -- getting out of the shower, I notice tons of hair on the towel. Literally like 20-30 hairs.

Doesn't finasteride have really bad sides? Or does TRT negate those a bit? Also, I've never heard of topical fina, does it avoid the nasty sides?

>you're fucked in the end anyways

Yeah, probably. It's a shitty deal, but I'll make the best out of it. I'm at least lucky enough to have money, so I can always get other women even if I look like a bald douchebag.

Any advice on using those? I've read about some nasty sides -- not sure if it's mostly a vocal minority complaining or not.

Just do what they recommend, take all the pills out there for it.
Do some research outside of here, tons of balding guys on roids who know all the best combinations.
And yeah, the sides are pretty shitty, but probably worth keeping the hair and having high test.

>underground bunker
as a manlet you're already so close to the ground, why would you need one?

I never get hair on towel. But brushed hair when I grew it long in shower. Shedded much more than that every day since 18 or even younger. Still have all my hair though and I'm 31 now.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4314881/

You may or may not get lucky with side effects on oral fina. There'll be other guys in here that have actually taken it that can chime in.

I know sarms tend to block and mediate some of the androgenic effects of DHT. Which is proven jn the prostate. And someone on hair loss forums spoke about hair regrowing while on a sarm + fina but then experienced sudden shedding when stopping the sarm.

I've never had to use any. I just put a lot of research into in case I did. My number one concern with steroids was all my hair falling out.

repost
Please be gentile guys but I have a question.
I have been B&C for years but I have never figured out how to close a vial once its opened. I feel so retarded I even asked google but it didn't tell me Shit

all of these girls have the butt of a 12 year old boy

I just stamp the cap back on with force...

>Possession of a single vial of unprescribed testosterone is a serious criminal offense scheduled the same as meth or crack in the US

Top kekkle

Yeah but they're legal unlike 12 year old boys

You mean top shekel

Really? Damn, only people selling drugs get arrested here. Being in possession of drugs is at most a fine and getting your stuff taken away. Depending on the drug the cops don't care. Heroin, crack etc. they'll intervene on, but not on steroids, weed or psychedelics.

have your fat girls
I will take my avg koreans

true, but no one ever gets busted just for roids
A lot of people roid and yet you never see people getting arrested for it in the crime blotters, etc.
They only target dealers and manufacturers.

Because other manlets will still be able to see me until I'm underground

If i take a higly androgen steroid in my relative young age little younger than 20, can it give me masuline facial bone structure?
Also I take hgh can I grow some inches in height?

kek, reading the shit i have wrote yesterday... The arimidex made things only worse

i guess i will turn into a tranny if i don't watch out.

Good to know that are still cool brehs around here.

Have a good day faggots. Wuh well ell moke it

Does anybody have any experiences with pinning suspensions for powerlifting meets? I have a 100mg Test, 100mg Tren, and 2.5 mTren per cc blend, and was wondering if I have to do multiple pins if the meet is spread over 4-5hours.

I think I have low test brahs. My test levels were bout 350 but I hadnt eaten or slept in 4 days because of etizolam withdrawal.

Ya dude just finasteride and minoxidil. It worked great for me.
You ready for vocaroo?
Rip masT

You can have both a high test and Veeky Forums girl user, i'm sorry if you think otherwise

d e v i l i s h

tfw won't even be made if the end result were to be gainz

land of the free

>Does anybody have any experiences with pinning suspensions for powerlifting meets?
no, but I've pinned test susp

srs? I was thinking of going to 50mg eventually, but I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't die if I was taking x5 dose

I just want a qt aryan gf

Asians are shit tier

I like your taste sir.

Amen.

Thirded.

>aryan

Damn why is going from like 15% to like 12% such a huge ass difference, when if you drop 3% anywhere else it is not nearly as obvious

REEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE ARE THESE WOMEN

How long do you think the effects lasted for you?

Soz m9 I just picked a blonde non brown-eyed from my short hair folder.

Anyways, /pol/ pls abscond.

>How long do you think the effects lasted for you?
it was a while back.
prolly "fealt" it most for like a after post pin

They are all on r9k. You just have to post the sweeeeeeeeeetest frog meme of ALL time and they will come to your dick like a herd of hungry tards in a little debbie factory.

Short lived. I pinned tren base for an extensive period time as a pre workout.

At best 2 hours is the length of time you'd benefit from an direct strength or CNS enhancements however the "mental environment" of tren base probably lasts 12 hours. Just from sheer aggression alone, you could benefit from tren base before a competition. It is a very lucid yet predatory mind set.

Definite pumps and focus. Pin 30 minutes prior to lift, and if you need a pick me up another 4 hours later. 25-50mg should be plenty.

Bold base is fantastic as well but obviously less aggressive, but pinpoint laser focus. You pick a lift and you do it. 0 struggle.

I'e already looked there, no ayran qts

>You ready for vocaroo?
I can't find my Blue Snowball mic, fuck. I at least found my C920 webcam with a stereo microphone in it. I'll do some Vocaroos for ya'll faggots if you'd like, after this League game I just started.

Say: "WHERE IS MY QT ARYAN WAIFU REEEEEEE"

Holy shit the quality on this microphone is god awful.

vocaroo.com/i/s1CWu1YYZorg

Lol nice. What is a good mic to buy?

I like the Blue Microphones Snowball, decent price point and good sound.

Thanks for the great info. Was asking because I don't want to have to pin during the meet itself.

Home now, but I forgot about my promise to do some vocaroo's and took my sdrol
Gotta go to the gym

Is this fucking catp?

does this seem off to anyone else? The 10% pic looks like 12%, the 12% pic looks like 15%, and the 15% looks like 20% to me

or am i just dysmorphic

No you aren't, the 10% is like 14% or 15%

Related to this topic, is there an actually accurate bodyfat % calculator with calipers? I have an 8mm ab skinfold, 3mm chest, 7mm thigh. and the calculators are putting me at fucking 4% or something retarded like that. i have 6 abs but they are fat as fuck.

kek'd

>posting bodyfat% images
wanna know how i know you're fat?

Both 10 and 12 are 14ish imo.

i posted in cbt threads and people say i'm 12%. but i think they are just fat as fuck trying to make themselves feel better, i feel more like 14-15%. but then again would you be able to see 6 abs, even fat as fuck blurry abs, at that %.

let's see it then

you also have to keep in mind fat distribution, glycogen storage, water intake and electrolyte balance will all heavily influence what your perceived bodyfat% looks like, not what it truly is

only way to know is hydrostatic weighing or dexa

tl;dr always assume ur fat

implying i would ever post my pics on fraud

>roiding for this
>let me dox his g4p pics

then why are you here fatty. We cant help you.

hey baby, do you stock peptides? i have a tendon injury so i'm looking for things to stack with ur mk

thinking tb500 and/or bpc157 with mk677 should heal my shit up post-surgery

What do you boys on oral liquid sarms use to measure/drink? Pipettes like pic related?

Tb500 + osta. 9 days in on Osta 50mg along with test and no more soreness in elbow after/during workout. side of right knee good too.

1ml syringe. Just reuse it since it's oral.

Realistically, how much muscle mass would I lose if I didn't get nearly enough protein in while cutting, while on 250mg Test E e3d? Like if I consumed maybe 100-150g protein max, and nothing else?

it's called psmf faggot read about it

Are you fucking retarded?

>PSMF - A diet consisting of consuming the 'necessary' amount of protein, and nothing else

>Consuming less than the necessary amount of protein and nothing else

lrn 2 read faggot

why would you do this?

you're not supposed to, just wipe the vial with an alcohol swab before every use, the cap is supposed to not be reattacheable to prevent tampering

Because seven years ago, I sold my soul to the devil, and he said once those seven years are up, you will have to cut with less protein than your body needs while on 250mg tese e e3d.

I'm asking because I'm deciding whether or not to do it.

how are fucking ngigers this retarded, he probably thinks he is intelligent for thinking of this too

>cutting on sdrol
Well kids, this is an interesting ride to say the least

Only eating 500cal below so it's not even bad.
Feels fucking weird to have nice full pumps and be still slowly putting on weight.
I might actually push up into the 85Kg region by the time I go on tren and start cutting at 1000cal deficit

>Only eating 500cal below
>putting on weight
Aight'

how do people stand wasting time cutting at 500 and 1k deficits when u can do more extreme shit so easily on gear

He's apparently under maintenance and yet gaining weight.

If that isn't extreme wizardry I don't know what more you want.

Ok so I have been pinning BnC for around 6 months now, and I haven't gotten pip since I first started. However I for some reason just got it now in my right VG, and it is impeding the flexibility/mobility of the muscle so bad that I can't deadlift or squat ATM. I can barely move it flexibility wise.

Any idea what happened?