Hey Veeky Forums...

Hey Veeky Forums. I haven't posted in years but I recently got really nostalgic about this place so I was hoping some of you brahs had some answers. Do any of you guys know what happened to some of the OG trips like tinytrip, trucrypt, quad, harsh, and Jojan? I'm sure that I'm forgetting guys, but if anyone knows who made it and who didn't it would be greatly appreciated. Aside from all the shitposting and trolling we used to pull on eachother I really miss those guys and the memories of this place years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RG-d7T0COPs
youtube.com/watch?v=5nEX55S_TEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tiny killed himself

No joke

He made a blog then hasn't updated it in a long time

Yeah I did some googling and thats what most people seem to be saying. I've yet to find definitive proof though. His last blogpost was just talking about how he was trying to fuck different girls.

You're full of shit he just learned the Internet was bad for his brain.
He's a car salesman in Croydon. He lost all his gains though.

Proofs?

iirc quad left because of those autists trying to dox him

Quad left because he realized it was pointless to keep coming here since there was just more stupid shit than actual help. I still have his posts to me screen capped.

This community recycles users fairly often, people rarely stick around.

Any of you fags remember the old synchtube channel Muhgainz?

i heard isley ran into him on the street and asked him some stuff

this. He even took a picture and uploaded it. I wish I saved it

We have new trips now though. And you missed the greatest of them all
youtu.be/RG-d7T0COPs

youtube.com/watch?v=5nEX55S_TEM

lel

is he talking bout 4chandad?

>im good looking
>everyone else is mad
>makes a vocaroo absolutely mad

this was the day mong got BTFO so hard he never came back.

he also wrote the most autistic post possible before he left

pic related

I was on Fitocracy for a while (does anyone still use that website) and Tinytrip was somewhat active. He had a blog called Attack of the 40 Foot Manlet or something, and he detailed his romantic life. The last blog post I read was that got a part time job on a movie set and he had a kiss on a second date with a girl

after that he stopped updating his blog and disappeared entirely

They did. He admitted to using steroids. He was on an Australian football team which prohibits steroid use. He got nervous after that

that's right, it's all coming back to me now. autists ruin this site. he was top tier for information.

Do you remember a pharmacy student who lived in Canada or northern United States? Physs or Phil or something? Whatever happened to him? Last I heard, he was going to save some underage Pennsylvanian girl from anorexia and her abusive parents

different guy but isley posted photo of him and tiny a couple of months ago saying he saw him in a cafe in london. Apparently he had a gf but doesn't lift anymore

What's up with Sparrow while we're at it

i miss ennui

I think she just got tired of being a sarcastic edgy person on Veeky Forums. Like frostedlard/Victoria Liang, she just decided to lift in real life without reporting to Veeky Forums constantly

He made a blog post about it. He said it was a deliberate decision to stop lifting, beyond just casual weightlifting at the gym. He said it was a social killer. He said he regretted all the times he didn't go to social events because he wanted to lift or do a workout instead. He said that from now on, he would prioritize socializing over autistic, obsessive lifting.

nah i don't remember him. i took a big break from Veeky Forums soon after quad left because of how bad this place had gotten.

the trips i remember are
>quad
>harsh
>tiny
>some topless waiter from gold coast
>ennui
>situation jr
>atiwab
>nz_bro or nz crew or whatever (small halfback in nz with massive legs)
>jojan

plus the super famous ones like tydv and that but those trips are like 3-4 years old.

Who was gingermod? What happened to him?

gingermod was a mod on Veeky Forums. i'm pretty sure he's a mod on /tv/ now and has a trip "invisibro" plus a qt masseuse gf whose photos are spammed on /tv/ along with accusations of a wife's son.

>tfw you will never reach the mountaintop and then decide to go down the other side

Does he still lift?

I remember he got moot to lift with him twice, and for a month, moot was obsessed with lifting and posted on /fit a lot. Then of course, moot quit lifting and never came back.

he looks like he does but it might just be lingering gains plus high enough protein diet. just google invisibro and his twitter will come up and you can see recent photos of him

He doesn't look as big as before, but he looks athletic enough for normies. I suppose we'll all reduce our lifting as we age

eh he's got a qt gf and he's probably late 20's now at least so can't really fault him for easing off