Is it possible to look good in a suit or anything long sleeve if you dont roid for 500 cycles?

Is it possible to look good in a suit or anything long sleeve if you dont roid for 500 cycles?

Yes, he looks terrible.

Whoever tailored that suit should be shot.

skinnyfag detected

Compare Phil Heath to Victor Martinez.

It doesn't take much to have a fitting suit, you just need a fucking tailor. Ronnie doesn't have one and he looks like a fallout 2 mobster in that tent.

>to look good in a suit
What does it mean to look "good" in clothes? Big and muscular? Most people will never look like they lift with a suit on without doing tons of gear.

With that said, that doesn't mean they can't look good by non-dysmorphic standards. Indeed, most clothing is designed for and looks best on tall, thin people. Stated differently, there's a reason models look like models and not 300 lb bodybuilders.

How do I achieve this look

>5 button suit
It's not a fucking dress shirt, Jesus Christ.

Spoken like a true autist.

Looking good in clothes means the clothes suit you.

Some really simple examples even you would understand:
Pants that are the correct length for your legs.
Pants that are not so tight you bulge out of them when sitting, but not so loose that they're pooling around you.
Colors that aren't blatantly a bad idea. For instance if you are a dude with really red hair, it's probably not possible for you try ever wear bright green without looking dumb.

>Roiding

Not even once

these guys look completely ridiculous

Buy a slim suit. The entire point of a suit is to tailor it to your form. I'm not spending 700 on a suit that doesn't fit my measurements

spoken like a true dyel.
Even with roids your bitch ass could never look like those freaks.

American think this is fashion. My sides.

Not the same poster but why would you want to look like those guys?

Daniel Craig in Skyfall looked pretty built shirtless and looks very reasonable in a suit without looking like a caricature of a human.

You gotta remember this was probably the 90s, suits like this were normal af.

Look at Seinfeld or Friends, those were mid 90s and were the absolute cutting edge In fashion. Makes sense the late 90s early 2000s people were still wearing these goofy styles

Most men don't look good in a suit because they don't know their size and dont get alterations even if they do

Not stating that most people would want to look like an Mr.O competitor.
My response was to special needs back there, thinking that simply taking roids makes you look like that.

Yeah Mr.O is just kinda like the pinnacle of genetics, training and drugs to see the current limit we can have athletes achieve. Except for the muscle bellies lol

The white on looks good imo all the other bbs have suits that look loose, but maybee if they get them any tighter they womt be able to move at all. he must be the most uncomfortable one. I think then anybody can look good in whatever clothes but in some cases they have to sacrifice comfort and the white one was the only one willing to do that

Underage who has never worn a suit spotted.

It's camel and looks shit

Not underage but you got me, never worn a suit, but I still think he looks the best,

>Looking good in clothes means the clothes suit you.
Then as I stated, doing 50 cycles of gear is antithetical to the stated goal of looking good in clothes. Imbecile.

Perhaps I should apologize for using polysyllabic words? Or maybe you could just go drink bleach. Suck a dick, faggot.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

That suit is way too big for him, hence why he looks like shit.

We Veeky Forums now?

If you lift quite a bit you CANNOT wear suits.

You have to wear sleeveless vests which can be kind of cool, it emphasizes the size of your shoulders and arms and V-taper.

Downside is it kinda makes you look like a bouncer if you use the "formal" colors.

Suits are meant to make pudgy middle aged men look better than they really do. They hide guts, and make shoulders look broader than they really are. They never look good on actual athletic people.

Absolutely wrong. A good, slim fitting suit on an athletic man looks 10/10. They are made to accentuate masculine features, like a man's broad shoulders and triangle body shape.

Even a dyel skelly can look good with a nice slim fitting suit. On someone shredded, a well tailored suit would look fucking amazing

T
A
I
L
O
R

I want to be gigantically buff and in a suit.

Yes, just don't be a manlet.

Ah, the "Lincoln" look.

You just need a good tailor.

But he's not big in any sense of the word

yes it is, just need a good tailor to adjust the loose parts well
this is a big dude on a suit that makes him look big too

If you get the suit tailored properly it will look good. The only problem is if you are bulking and cutting and your body shape and size is changing a lot.

If you buy an off the rack suit don't complain when it looks like shit. They look like shit on everyone, not just athletic guys.

What are you talking about? Arnold is like 5'8"

Where can you purchase shirts like that, with the poofy sleeves?

Getting my suit tailored as we speak. There are people who don't get their suit tailored? Seriously?

Nice meme faggot, he's a bit above 6'1

The majority of people probably don't. Especially not if they don't have to wear one for work, they will just get an off the rack suit because they only need it for special occasions.

Every man should have a suit. Every man should have it tailored for them. Off the Rack is fine if you're average as fuck, but expect alterations to be made. If your suit pants are sold by waist AND length measurements you're in a shitty store. Go elsewhere. Find a shop that sells decent quality suits in the mid price range and ask for their made to measure catalogue. Cost will be ~30% more than off the Rack but you'll get an infinitely better fitting suit and you can go nuts on the detailing. I've got a 11 inch drop from chest to waist so made to measure is all that'll fit me. I suggest buying 2 pairs of pants with every jacket you buy. They tend to wear faster, save one pair for more formal ocassional if you're too poor to afford more than one suit.

Spend a summer selling suits and you'll cringe everything you walk downtown at how many shitty tailoring jobs there are.

Considering the time period that style was in, likely re-enactment stores.

I met him in real life two years ago for a California water conservation event thing

Sure he got shorter in his old age, but I don't think he was ever 6'1". If you're judging by movies where he is made to look tall for the effect of his character, you're just dumb

Even when you google his height there are loads of articles about how he is not 6'+

Illuminati training x F

>I'm not spending 700 on a suit that doesn't fit my measurements

kek. you're doing it wrong.

a decent tailored suit will start at about 5000 usd. for 700 usd you can't even get anything decent off the rack.

>Looks like a fallout 2 mobster
Underrated post

fucking manlet convention LOL I'd stand next to these 4 and would look like their school teacher responsible for these manlets field trip LOLLLLLL

Why do his pants look like pajamas

he is not big. I would rather have dadbod.

I look like I lift in just an oxford button up. Never realized how big I was at 195lbs until I saw how wide my shoulders were. 205lbs now.