Anyone habe this feels

>tfw solid 9 (8+ if I have to be modest)
>tfw 26 doc virgin gave all my time in studies and liftin
>tfw have a good friend 9-10/10
>tfw he is dating a girl sub par for him (she's a 6 at best, slim tho)
>tfw he was in same situation as me few yrs back.
>tfw we wuz lifting together
>tfw we mire each other

>tfw I still am not homo but sometimes I think it would be 100% easier and more fun.

U ain't a 9/10 with no photo

i find it very hard to believe an 8-9/10 is a virgin at 26 just because they studied a lot. i'm gonna go with you aren't an 8 or a 9.

>9/10 in medschool
>26 and still a virgin

Something doesn't add up there pal. Medschool is full of hot girls so you have to be really autistic not to get laid if you're truly a 9/10. Post face homo.

Personally I'm a 6-7/10, and even if I'm not trying, a few times a year a possibility to have sex just naturally comes to me.

If I was 8-9/10, it would without a doubt come more often so you're lying for sure, ugly.

I legit didnt go out while at Uni, went to club maybe 10 times in 7 yrs.
dont shit where u eat bruhi, also I was always scared tales of my virgin lack of skill would ruin my badass reputation.

Im also autistic as fuck. And pretty much an asshole. (less now Id like to think)

If women didn't have a pussy we would have no reason to even associate with them

>Implying a club is the only way to meet a girl
Hey maybe he's autistic guys

>went to club maybe 10 times in 7 yrs.

dude you said you are an 8-9/10. you'd 100% have picked up with minimal effort. i am genuinely struggling to come up with any explanation other than that you are not.

We'd still stick it in their asses

Pretty much.
Some girls are cool tho. Can even carry a chilled convo.
It can happen. Though nothing that compares to bromance, its full on understanding, motivation, acceptance of your core. Women cant deal with that.

I did about 50 + cold approaches. Went on some dates. But nothing resulted in having a gf.
All were above 7. One was 8 and another was 9 though she was 180 degrees from me (smoker and vapid).

whatevs nigga, you dont have to believe it to be true.
Also, Veeky Forums is ridden with guys like me who look good and still autismo and no luck.

Its hard to understand I can imagine, also Im sort of fanatic, I never wanted a girl I didnt feel something for, I was innocent like that. Still am in many ways.
This new fuck/dump age is beyond me.

Post pics.

>solid 9
>26 year old virgin

Yeah, no. You're probably a 6 at best pal.

If you were an actual 9 you'd have woken up to bitches trying to blow you, don't give me this "spent all my time studying" bullshit.

>doc thinks he's a 9
Not surprised. You are definitely a six, and you havent fucked anyone because you're full autty. Be objective.

Cant post pics, I've been compared with guy from prison break often though, when Im shaved.

The gay one hahah ironic.

hahahahaha keked
Its a myth brehs, my bro is 10 yet he had 2 gf all his life. Hes 27. And hes social master.

He just didnt wanna fuck a vapid cunt.

m8 the reason i am having a hard time believing you on top of the 8-9/10 thing is the fact that every person i asked from med schools all around the country when i was doing my application bought up the social life at the school within the first 5 minutes. it's a social degree. you have a lot of contact with a decent percentage of other students at a minimum and that if you aren't social, you aren't at all well-liked.

so i'm not quite sure how you can be a 9/10 doing a social degree who somehow has a "badass reputation" while being so much of a social recluse that you can't fuck a girl when at 9/10 you just about have girls tripping over to fuck you first. it just does not make sense.

Don't become a fag, get a girl.

>9
>26
>virgin

Just post your pic, what are you scared of? OMG user POSTED HIS FACE ON AN IMAGEBOARD!!

So what? nobody cares

>whatevs
>nigga
>some PUA lingo shit
>(smoker and vapid)
>cold approach
Ok cunt scale aside you're wading into reddit tier shit now and I hate you. You're probably a bit of a prude and drinking counts as a "crazy time." You also probably sperg stupid selfset dating rules instead of just bonding with another human. The doctor thing is going to make your narcissism worse unless you reign it in. I may hate you but I'm trying to help you right now because there's about 90000 too many copies of you running around right now. Seriously reconsider your life. Entirely.

I'm sorry bro, you're delusional. You are not an 8 or 9/10

in fact, you're probably a 5/10, which is no shame at all.

hahah why the hate bro?
Not crazy time, I dont like it so much tho. Drinking lots dont taste right for me.
I'd prefer just talking. Sorry I dont conform to mass idea of fun.

>it's a social degree. you have a lot of contact with a decent percentage of other students at a minimum and that if you aren't social, you aren't at all well-liked.
That is true
Well girls liked me, most of them thought I was interesting. Guys though, except few guys like me who always tried to dominate everyone, I was pretty much blacklisted. Thats true. but in a badass way.. And sad way :/ shiet.

Also, anyone 8 here can back my claims? Looks can only get u so far.

I am legit scared of becoming a meme. Also, few ppl I know and dislike may frequent these boards. I dont feel like Id like anyone to know but you user :*

If you actually are a 9 you wont get meme'd

dont bother arguing post pics first please

As I've said, I could be 8 realistically , I see myself as a 9+ tho.

I get zero from posting, only risking my reputation.

Also, my main topic of dred is not my looks. U ppl just focus on irrerevant

In reality you're probably a 7 being a little too nice to yourself

if you're anywhere near 8 and above decent looking you wont get meme'd, the fact you think you'll get meme'd that hard probably means you're 5-6 , if not prove us wrong..

Jesus Christ ppl, Im not a teenage girl to be baited into pics or gtfo.

U gtfo or adress the topic of the dred.

>i'm not a teenage girl to be baited

You come off as equally retarded though

> I'm not really social
> why can't I find something that is a direct extension of social activity

When I say hate, I'm saying I reflexively focus on you like a car wreck in progress. I would be a bad person if I didn't tell you how much of a retard you are. I dont care how much you drink. You're buying all my bait and forgetting the pole.

Dude, you're claiming 26 old 9/10 virgin
the only conclusion we can come to is that you're not a 8/9 as you claim, the other option is that you're brain dead autistic.
I would consider myself 7/8 face wise (i'm pretty fit and tall though) and i get attention from girls, just cant see how a 9/10 fit doctor would be a virgin .

You are so full of shit OP. I'm an average looking manlet and have had plenty of times in my life where girls have just thrown themselves at me.

If you are 9/10, in med school and not a manlet then those situations have certainly happened to you. If they haven't then one or more of your claims is false

>those situations have certainly happened to you.

Im 5 11

Yes they have, but I rejected them. alot.

Id reject them again too. Im pretty scared of kissing and sex since I've never done it. So I try to drag the dates off but girls think I have no interest then.. wew

you're a real weird one, you know. honestly are you here just for us to recommend that you go gay?

oh right. Autism then.

>you're a real weird one

I know, I've been called weird all my life. (whenever I allow my true self to emerge).

Im more interested in knowing if anyone has same feels as those described.

kek

weird isn't anything to be ashamed of bro. it does somewhat shine through as obvious if you can dedicate that much of your teenage life to study and nothing else.

you're much like the male version of a girl I know, guess there's a lot more people with your mindset (and therefore share your feelings)

Wew laddie are you going to regret missing out on all that young man's sex

not if he's a fucking doctor, will be drowning in pussy after he's paid his student debts

Thanks man, means a lot, usually ppl would jab at me whenever I released the weird so I learned to keep it in and be cold and distant until I know the person is ok to be real with.

Im glad there are others, I've met few and they are good when they can learn to trust, its hard though when you learn that being yourself = being ridiculed or rejected from social circles.
I knew a guy like me, though he had more problems relaxing and trusting others.

>Implying I dont regret it every waking moment of my life since I was 19.

no debts in this country I live in. I have good potential if I can keep it together and find a good qt to start me up in arts of lovin'

>cold and distant until I know the person is ok to be real with.

forgot to add, this often comes off as smug, its not my intention tho.

So your brother is a 10 and your friend is also a 10 (but got stuck with a 6).
So basically everyone you know is a 10.

Yeah.. no.. I also call bs, either intentional or caused by mental illness

Ok you're either underage or severely retarded

My bro as in - my bro/friend.

Not my brother in blood.

Yeah of course everyone I know is 10, I dont associate with plebs.

(its a joke)

Ok, care to give more insight, also share your age and university you finished?

weird as fuck bro, you are literally the splitting image of the girl I mentioned in . I'd put it down to the stress of having to get perfect grades in school, but maybe it goes deeper than that.

she was p. much my oneitis for about a year, after being shot down I basically became some shitty guidance counselor before walking out of her life, not putting up with that

>5 11
There's the problem, your a manlet, manlets never get laid.
Try becoming a gay bottom for a real man or become trap.

>also share your age and university you finished?

lmao what does where he went to uni have to do with calling someone who reckons they're a 9/10 doctor who won't fuck girls because he's scared a retard. if you're telling the truth, you are legit retarded

You did good not to put up with it. She will land on her feet eventually. Pretty but autistic women have it easier.
Though its not great either.

I was not stressed about grades, but I was and am a perfectionist. I always felt a man should be strong, smart, know at least one instrument, and be rich. Its like your duty in life.

I have a pretty strong inferiority complex also I think, in big part cuz I have little experience in social and sexual arena.

That made me push hard into medicine, push hard into becoming better version of myself, unfortunately I disregarded social aspects, I became sort of a lonely monument to human achievement.
I realized my mistakes few weeks ago and I am rethinking a lot of stuff now.

le manlet meme, 4/10 for effort
pic related

This thread is great, I can't tell if OP is troll or just autism as fuck.

You are not a 9, you don't have no time. I can fucking guarantee it. If you are a virgin at 26 there is something wrong with you.

If you gonna dis me where I failed, I should be allowed the luxury of dissing you where you failed.

its the latter.
> If you are a virgin at 26 there is something wrong with you.
Why? I didnt find the right one.
Elaborate.

You could be a 5 fatty and no one will care, look at the CBT threads

if you were a true 9 and in med school you'd have high tier women approaching you and you'd find all the high tier women with ease.
Also since you're in med school surely you know that abstaining from sex for prolonged periods of time negatively effects hormone production and mental wellbeing. You're full of shit.

if you're beginning to take affirmative action on what's gone wrong socially, I reckon you'll land on you feet as well pretty soon. you're just gonna have to force yourself to get out there, make some warm approaches to women, get their numbers and put lots of cards on the table. this is basically a cure for someone with oneitis but it will work in your case I'm sure

enjoy the sea of shit being flung at you in this thread right now though, maybe it's brought up some repressed memories about what they started lifting for.

dis? what the fuck?

what doctor says dis? you are apparently 9/10, a doctor and a virgin at 26. you have something wrong with you if all of those facts are true. you're straight up full of shit or delusional as fuck.

his looks are essentially a component of the trouble he's posted about. you can't say "yeah I'm a 9/10" in a thread where your looks might have an impact on the advice given and then not post any proof that you're actually a 9/10.

I wouldn't post in a thread saying "yeah my dick is 9"x7" for two reasons 1) it's not true and 2) I know I'd have to show proof.

that's a good point, but he's getting an unnatural amount of shit for this, even for Veeky Forums. feel like I've been the only guy giving OP any support here

OP you could just post in a cbt thread and put the post link here, even that would suffice - nobody gives a shit there, nor do they save any of the images

Yeah this much hate I didnt see in whole few months of browsing 4 chan.

Thanks for good vibes man, I am rethinking my approaches to life, re-prioritizing some stuff.
I think job will open some new doors. Ill keep my chin up and try to not appear to smug less I trigger someone. Im pretty excited to start lifting again after 1 year hiatus due to finishing Uni.

I say dis. pun intended, as of now.

Dont put doctors on a pedestal man. We speak the street words too.

>Delusion of grandeur: the thread

One thing is for certain, you're nowhere near an 8/10.

people will sling shit when they smell shit. if he posted a photo and he was 9/10 then I'd happily compliment him and move on. it's very hard to give advice to someone when you're facing the prospect they're delusional about their standing looks wise which is an important one. same goes for giving advice to guys who think they're uglier than they are. how can you give a guy advice who thinks he's ugly as fuck but isn't.

personally I think his personality is probably utter shit and he mistakes dislike for some sort of intimidation among other guys and that guys feel threatened by him. I don't think he's a 9/10 or even an 8/10 and it's all delusion he's established to help explain why people don't like him - that people are threatened by him and that he's too good for everyone else.

This so fucking much.

you'll make it dude. use that adrenaline from getting back into lifting, turn it into the kind of confidence that still puts yourself before women and play them at their own game. they go crazy for that shit, and you're bound to meet your 'one' qt soon (I gave up on the 'love' meme a while back)

as for weathering the shit storm that is this thread, you're either gonna have to post in a cbt thread and leave the post link here, or just take the good vibes and put them into action.

Just don't forget to open those doors for yourself, and make sure to keep on the same track - coming off of it at this stage would mean certain wizardhood for you

this nigga gets it. Fucking hell people with inflated opinions of themselves always believe people are threatened by them when they're really just cunts.

Also the delusion that people convince themselves they're so attractive that they are choosing to not get with anyone. Like jesus take a step back and objectively look at yourself.

agreed. honestly, leaving the looks out of it and just tackling the personality issues would have filtered so much hate out of this thread, probably would have been easier to get to the root problem as well.

I can't go as far to call it delusions, more of a coping mechanism, but respect to him if it keeps him focused on his studies and not getting shafted by some bitch and derailing his prospects

>personally I think his personality is probably utter shit and he mistakes dislike for some sort of intimidation among other guys and that guys feel threatened by him

Naw men, I think some guys genuinely dislike me, arent intimidated. Some prolly are. Since your first association is to think that.
And you dont even know me. Nor did I say I intimidate anyone in any of my posts.

I feel Im better than most on some day, and on some days I feel inferior to most. Depends on the day. Read my posts. I've written about it.

Yeah man, Im giving up on ''the one'' meme too. Just want a good qtp2t for some fun and games. Thanks for being positive and motivating.
We will make it.

Appearances have very little to do with attracting women besides staying well groomed and dressing nicely. Check out Owen Cook / RSDTyler on YouTube, he's a 5'9" balding ginger pulling 10s.

I know looks are marginal. I know that guy's vids too.

Thats why I wont post pic, its irrelevant. Dont get ppl falling for the looks meme. Maybe it hurts them to know being 8+ doesnt guarantee free pussy on every step, smashes their illusion of why they didnt make it.

I studied a lot too, if by studying you mean blowing your free ride from 3.7 gpa by going to jail and becoming a massive heroin addict with a full time dead end low-paying job.

I'm fit though, lift 4-5 days a week and work 40-72 hours a week.

anytime bud, the way this thread was going, someone had to take a step forward and get you through this.

I haven't had to deal with it as a personal problem, besides having oneitis for too many years and being generally retarded around women for far too long, but that's just part of the learning experience

looks will score you bonus point for initial attraction, but that bonus will fade away so fucking fast if you don't have anything to back it up with. Owen Cook is an absolute legend in the way he does things in that regard

you literally said
>except few guys like me who always tried to dominate everyone

I take the impression of being dominating and being intimidating as essentially the same thing. fuck I mean most guys who are overly dominating are themselves delusional assholes who see themselves as 10 times better than everyone else and express their inflated ego by intimidating others so yeah.

Bet you have some stories to tell. I have existed for 26 yrs but I havent LIVED half of it.

Props on becoming clean, I suppose you are now.

Sometimes I wish I had some mistakes in my life, proper high adrenaline mistakes, not autismo mistakes.

sounds like typical medical student cunts to me. as a lawfag I can't stand them, been in one too many fights at my university with med students off campus

thing is I know tonnes of med students and I'm applying myself. most aren't like that. the ones that are are absolute cunts who are almost universally unliked. so it's a real personality thing. it's not a shy aloofness, it's a very real holier than thou shit that should be stomped out no matter how good you look.

>I take the impression of being dominating and being intimidating as essentially the same thing.

I'd never let someone's state of mind (dominating) influence my state of mind (being intimidated).
Most of all I am pretty much suicidal on some days so I use it to fuel my self respect in a weird way.

I did change with time, I was a real beast 18-20. After that I sort of gave up on trying to be alpha among everyone. Gave up in general, I feel pretty empty for some years now. I can do my work etc, but something is missing since I turned 19-20.

I hate them too, always taking their books everywhere. Ironical I was once med stud. Though Id like to think I was better than that (hint) hahaha

lawfags are alright by me. Pretty hot women on law. On medschool most gals are feminist type career oriented cuck making machines.

I'll look into him. I believe just racking approaches is best bet. Consult with the web when u stumble upon some plateau.

nigga, i studied hard as fuck not to lose my scholarship, i needed A- in every fucking grade to keep not paying for my college, i studied at least 4 hours a day, lifted and still went out and fucked bitches
>went to club maybe 10 times in 7 yrs.
i'm a 6/10, maybe a 7 on a good day, and bitches hit on me all the time on clubs, you are a 5/10 at best motherfucker

Good luck man. Its a great job to keep you always busy and evolving.

>Its a myth brehs, my bro is 10 yet he had 2 gf all his life. Hes 27. And hes social master.
i have a neighbor that is a fucking manlet dyel, he is a 5/10 on his best day and i counted at least 30 girls that slept at his place this year

don't get me wrong, some of them are really good people, but when I go down to the bar on a Saturday night and see a bunch of unlikeable getting drunk, something about the alcohol in them brings out a genuinely shitty side in some of them

amen to those hot women in law. even here in britbongland there's loads of them, made me ditch that shitty 'one' meme instantly. I don't mean to offend them as people, but some of the characters you get who apply for medicine...

yeah, do some research on him, don't go overanalysing his approach though, I imagine it's a tactic he's adapted himself

Exactly, your voice needs to be heard.

Me, as an above average looking guy, it fucking rekts me to see those lanklets or just bad dressing totally looks disregarding men getting top tier possy.

Once I was drunk and yelled ''wtf is this'' towards one guy who was obviously 4 grades below his gf. She looks at me and kisses him.

Well. What to feel..

Sometimes I wished I was ugly, at least I could pull the self confident look without coming of as obnoxious asshole

yeah we all gotta find our own little scheme. not everything works for everyone.

my best friend is a girl, shes understanding nd accepting of my core cause we have the same core kek

>same core
u a girl too then I suppose, your soul is girl.

I'm a 6-7/10 and I pick up girls easily on weekends.
Holy fuck, how pathetic do you have to be not to have sex up to the age of 26?