Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/home-gym-equipment-buyer-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I do calisthenics in the morning and SL in the evening

What's lifts are the 1/2/3/4

The Press / Bench / Squat / Diddly
135 lbs / 225 / 315 / 405

And is that just 1RM?

Does anyone have a ring program that I can follow? All I'm finding are pay walls. Thanks.

Anyone do cryotherapy and if it was worth it?

Someone pls help me correct my routine.
I work out 3-4 rimes/week

Day 1: inclined curl 10*4, Curl on the curl desk 10*4, Triceps on the pulley10*4, skullcrusher 10*4
Leg press 10*4, Squats 10*4, calves on the leg press 10*4

Day 2 : chest flyes 10*4, chest flyes on the pulley (high) 10*4, Inclined DB press 10*4
Pullups on the pulley 10*4, rowing with dumbel (one leg on a bench, dont know the name of this exercice) 10*4, rowing on the pulley 10*4

Can I just omit bench presses if I do the OHP instead? For real I hate bench presses. they're a fiddly pain in the ass and you need a spotter.

The one in the pic is a Werk San women's 15 kg bar. The one at the gym I'm using now has the same layout with regards to knurling and marks, but the end of each sleeve is metal and has "BodyMax" etched into it. Does anyone how much it weighs?

She goes to my university, and is in my cohort (electrical engineering).

What are your goals? Check out the sticky for good routines.

ask her to marry you

Dumbbell press is a prefect alternative.

Depends who you ask.
I believe it is 5rm

she has a Chad bf.

Are you mentally retarded?
>Weigh self
>Weigh self holding bar
>Subtract first weight from second weight

bp is a great exercise for the upper body, works a lot of muscle, big pecs are important for aesthetics and there is no reason to not do it unless you are an olympic weightlifter. If you have some pain, you either snapped something or doing something wrong. About the spotting: I bench 92.5 kg amrap without a spotter. If I fail I do a roll of shame or just let the plates fall off the bar

Do her housework, cooking and homework for a few years and she will let you move in. You can probably sleep in their bed when they go on holiday.

So is the floor press if you are not a fatass.

>becoming a cuck for a brunette flat-chested lanklet

Anyone got a download for examine.com supplement goals reference guide?

Yeah I guess I am just being a little bitch about it.

I hadn't considered the shame roll. Good idea tho.

By the Veeky Forums body chart I'm at the low end of chubby. I'll look into the floor press.

nigga her ass is jaw-droppingly amazing. One lecture she wore tight, tight jeans MUHH DICK.
Her face, however, is not as good as it looks in photos/that video.

you know what you must to

Yep, I'm mentally retarded. That, or they don't have a scale at this gym. The question still stands.

Is the "eat more so your metabolism becomes faster" just a meme?

If I lift my right leg up and lower it I get an audible pop at the hip joint, it doesn't feel like it's coming in any one direction but the actual joint itself.

No pain or anything, btu should I be worried?

Yes.
Pretty much anything involving 'metabolism' is a meme.

I weigh 55kg, bench 40kg, squat 60kg, deadlift 85kg.
Its not too bad for my weight, r-right?

Is horseback riding good cardio?

No one has an answer to this? No, there is not a scale at the gym.

Can anyone tell me where abouts my row should be???

symmetricstrength.com

you tell us

What should I do if I keep stalling on pretty much all lifts while sleeping 9.5 hours a day AND on a bulk (getting fatter but not stronger)?
I was on GSLP and switched to a linear PPL, both routines for beginners. Could it be that I need to switch to an intermediate program? I'm pretty sure my lifts are beginners though..

I can't understand why I keep stalling.
My lifts:
Squat: 82.5 kg (had to take a 2 month break from squatting because of a hip flexor problem)
Deadlift: 93 kg
Bench: 62.5 kg
OHP: 40 kg

Squat is pretty much the only lift I can progress linearly because I used to squat 100 kg before I had to stop for 2 months. Any ideas Veeky Forums?

pic related

Cheers

I have wide hips and a narrow waist. I am currently cutting, is there anything that I can do to even out my core? I don't want an hourglass figure as a man. I alreasy work out lats and delts to try and get my upper body bigger. (5'10" 155 lbs atm)

>I don't want an hourglass figure as a man
have you considered becoming a qt high test trap?

EAT MORE, PUSH YOURSELF WAY HARDER IN THE GYM, DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR A CHANGE

>don't believe all the lies that fit tell you (they even take them for truth)

Push yourself every single time, bring in variations every workout (you have 20 million versions of rows, same with upper back work (face pulls, stretch band pulls / reverse flies, normal reverse flies, be creative homo). Bench press close grip, wide grip, up volume, change frequency, increase rest or decrease. Implement 8-10 rep worksets on horizontal plus vertical pulls, start incline benching... This way, my child

>Tfw it seems like ramblings of a 49 year old who always shouts "I used to be way stronger than you k-kid"

Source: 23 former marine commando who's getting trained for 2 years by two of Netherlands strongest men. 152.5 bp, 210+ squat and 245+ dl.

Cmon man, be creative in your training, but always push yourself to the limit!

5RM, who the fuck cares about your 1RM.

Kg Ofc, I'm not some dirty imperial faggot

Another example senpai.

DEADLIFTS? FOOK THAT FOR 3-4 WEEKS, WE SPICE IT UP MAN LETS GO TRAP AR WHEW LADS

Any tips on how to get rid of my androgynous looks? I'm skinny as fuck, have a weak chin, and the freckles and light green eyes aren't helping, I can't grow facial hair , and no matter how short my hair is even buzzcut makes me look like a dyke. Please help

I just want to stick my dick in her cunt. Just for an hour.
That's all.
I won't even go to deep. I swear to god I'll just put half of it in.

I've somehow managed to do some sort of injury on the right side of my abdominals, and it's painful every time I tense it. I need to rest it, so what should I substitute lifts like deadlift, and squat for, that don't use the abdominals?

go thru puberty

LONDON

post boipucci

Hold the bar in one hand, hold a 15kg/20kg plate in the other and check witch balances best.

Keira?

I know that it's possible to get an object's mass through knowing the force, but do you really think my gym has a fucking force meter when they don't even have a scale? And no, I will not bring a tape measure to work out the volume of the bar and then multiply that volume by the density of steel (7850 kg/m^3).

Next you're going to ask me to set up some intricate rope-and-pulley experiment to determine the mass moment of inertia, which would ultimately give me the mass of the bar.

I thought about doing this, but I figured it would be difficult to tell the difference. I guess I'll give it a shot after all, since no one seems to know this. Thanks for the help, user!

>I will not bring a tape measure to work out the volume of the bar and then multiply that volume by the density of steel
I can already tell you are not going to make it if you are no even willing to do that for your gains.

Unlike (You), I'm not actively trying to look like an aspie at all times. :^)

Started lifting a year ago. Shoulders and chest are fucking imbalanced, fucks with posture. Stopped after that due to being uncomfortable

Decided to stop being a pussy and start over again. Should I resume SL as is, or temporarily add isolation to balance one side?

WHY CAN MY LEFT ARM NEVER CATCH UP. i look like those fucking crabs with one big arm and big side of chest

HOW DO I GET SYMMETRICAL for fucks sake i use barbells and dumbells and ntohing works. do i just stop lifting anything with my right side? only lift left arm and shoulders for a couple of months?

I'm 21.
I'm a dude. Pls help!

Had the same problem, drop the weight you're using for arms and chest by a few kg and focus on form. Slowly build up the weight again and you'll be good to go. If you're bulking you'll notice a difference quicker than if you're cutting. Ignore your ego for a bit and it'll pay off.

do proper form and if you use dumbbells use the weaker side first as the gauge - i.e. if you can only manage to do 10 proper reps on the left, only do 10 on the right even if you can do 12+

what imbalance - you mean your pulling muscles are weaker?

just add some chinups and make the conscious effort to have good posture - you won't quickly get so tight that you physically can't have good posture.

you could do lighter variants that aren't as taxing on the core, such as split squats and single leg RDL

lift

all you can do

>im a dude
what did she mean by this?

Everything on the left side of my body is bigger. Bigger chest, wider shoulder development, bigger left leg. Idk if the flat foot on my right affects it

I'm paying attention to my posture, but trying to stand up straight leaves my upper back feeling bent

Yes. Keeps the horses fit and healthy.

How important is it to hit all of your macros when cutting?

I usually hit my protein and carbs, but my fat macro is generally only halfway there.

>he fell for the macro-counting myamya

You only need to hit your protein and calories, your fat and carb intake doesn't really matter, more carbs can make you feel more energetic, though.
I'm on a mostly fat diet and lifting can suffer because of it sometimes, but it doesn't make a huge difference either way.

Even with your bench

How do I stop bloating?

you can. Depends on your goals though. My lifting bro does olympic wl and hasnt done chest work for long over a year. He both looks dope and lifts heavy as fuark.

He does occassionally do bodyweight lifting though. Rings, trx bands, and shit.

I would say you replace it with dips and occasional dumbell presses

What is the meaning of life?

>tfw you row 80kg for 12 but can only bench it for 1
where did I go wrong??? is it most likely form?

this
and how do i get a gf

Hey guys I'm on a cut and just switched from ppl to phraks grey skull lp and I have a few questions, should I do cardio just on rest days? Should I do accessories? If so which ones?

Anyone got a good swimming routine for freestyle with the goal being to swim 2k in one go?

I'm on antidepressants that makes my stomach quuezy, so I cant eat as much. If I eat my designated proteins but under my calorie goal, will I still make gains?

Hey guys I'm thinking of making my bedroom into an inhome gym. My bedroom is compromised of two rooms that have been combined. The space I'm thinking about is about I think 9 or 10 ft by 8 ft.

stronglifts.com/home-gym-equipment-buyer-guide/

Is this guide any good or is it just trying to get me to buy everything from one brand because they have interests in that company.

I'm on GSLP and I do the 20-minute "aerobic solution" from the GSLP book on rest days.

It's a good workout, and the name reminds me of the holocaust, so it's a win-win.

If I do ohp do I need to do any other shoulder exercises? If so, which ones?

Lateral raises 3x8-12, if you care about size

that average joe daily 2200 calorie intake number is based on what kind of person (i know the number differs between sexes)? sedentary or a moderately active person?

If I've been benching 60kg x 5 reps and been stuck there for about 2 weeks and today move up 5kg and get stuck at 3 reps, do I continue with 65 until I can do 5 reps or do I deload?

>5kg increments
why

5kg either side, meant 10kg my b

Anyone have more Michelle Jenneke gifs/webms?

I second you brah. Dips + OHP are a good combination.

1. being good to other ppl
2. not being a dyel faggot

sore but want to train

wat do

go train, the soreness dissapear after a couple warm up sets anyway

Started SS yesterday, felt sore, but want to do more today. What do I do? I literally love lifting.

Don't do this, guy

you're going to rip your gains if you don't let your muscles relax a bit. Its why the nigs at Auschwitz didn't become huge ripped giants because they didn't give their muscles enough rest.

I'm pretty sure that was because they had nothing to eat, m8

r u bulking or cutting

Bulking skelly

What's a good routine while cutting considering you have less gas in the tank and also have slower recovery?

=(
any way to speed up regeneration?

Who is this guy

Rest in between lifting days, dude.

Muscles repairs itself and grows on rest days. Learn to love them, and make sure you eat enough protein.

Adi, post his dick pic

Its an old tripfag, goes by pseudonym Ennui

I saw someone mention that IF gives you stretch marks. been doing it for a year and last week I got stretch marks on my forearms after my pull workout. they went away in a couple of hours, but fuck. is this due to working out in a tested state?