Is it better to lift fasted or not lift at all?

Is it better to lift fasted or not lift at all?

just eat food boy

yay supergirl

>dat slight belly chub
HNNGH

Disgusting

Fasted, never had a problem doing this.

Please have a feminine benis.

I... I'm sorry, user

Also interested in this.

Im doing IF and ive read that you can work out fasted but you have to supplement BCA.

Is that really necessary.

from what i have read bcaas help to prevent you from burning muscle while being in a catabolic state a bit. Might be helpful but not necessary

tfw no enji gf

>ywn drown her ovaries in your baby juice

she got thick

I want to see piper perri in this outfit

That abdomen tho hhhnnngh
How to obtain

Always better to lift than to not lift unless we are talking injury.

i want her to take off her braces and get fucked in the ass by danny d, it would be even better with one of those ridiculously plots

Be genetically perfect.

God damn Hungarian women are beautiful

Shut the fuck up magyar

I can't lift fasted, but some other people can.
Drinking some diluted Gatorade as an intra helps me a whole hellva lot

I can't lift very well while I'm fasted, but if I had to choose between lifting fasted or not lifting at all, I'd go lift.

Ree

I've done both and didn't notice a difference. Go to bulksupplement website to get a shit ton for relatively cheap if you can afford it, Better safe then sorry. Also you don't actbally need bcaa's just go with l-luciene the other amino acids in bcaas don't really do much for fasted training.

look at the girl in the jacket, she's in awe and wants to be pretty princess too. good thing she has a dad so won't grow up to be a terrible slut

lifting fasted only sucks the first few times. Once you get used to it, it's literally no different. Also, enji would benefit from losing like 30lbs. Her wonky fat distribution gives the illusion of looking good, but her legs and ass are garbage because they're nothing but cellulite.