>Completely unstable and unpredictable
>Prices tied to unrepeatable alt-coin firms and Chiyna
>Market active 24/7 requiring constant vigilance to make money
>Tiny gains, huge risk

Why do you even coin, Veeky Forums?

I do both. stocks for long term coins for short

go away, jew

>gains just as large

Can you even name a single non penny stock that went 1000% in 1 month?

>tiny gains
Do you consider 400% tiny gains? Do you consider 2300% tiny gains?

Go away, jewfag

>stocks
>gains just as large

>crypto
>tiny gains

This is very, extremely true

i come from a poor country (canada) and i put all my savings on digibyte after someone made a thread here... i the fees are too high and we dont have robinhood... the barrier to entry is artificially high... but why so much evil in this world? i am poor, i need this money. my mom is unemployed, i once told her how much money i was making with crypto... i dont know anymore. i hope there is a god and he does something with those people... not fair.

>Why do you even coin, Veeky Forums?
To make a lot of money. What kind of retarded question is that?

>he's not in both
Diversify your bonds kids

>Gains just as large, less risk

Haha, get a load of this guy

wtf i hate crypto now

>he doesnt do all Crypto/forex/index/stocks/commodities

fucking call yourself investors? call yourself traders? dont make me laugh

You use leverage when trading stocks you know. The gains are actually better than crypto in my experience

because real market must be free and fucking alive, but stocks a fully dead now.
Only dead body is stable and predictable

>t.I never trade options

Brokers with interesting fees usually require an initial investment of around a thousand bucks.

You cannot mine stocks (but you get other advantages)

Require a larger commitment : I am getting started and I want to train my skills with pennies first.

You don't get rekt by Chinese

I fully agree. This board is a perfect microcosm of how stupid, uninformed, lazy, opportunistic losers try to get rich quick and only end up losing money by perpetually failing to account for their biases and failures.

>Let's not use analyst rankings with billions of dollars riding on them, which decidedly outperform the market indexes and 95% of traders
>No let's post on Veeky Forums and just buy randomly, without even using technical or fundamental analysis.

Morons. I deserve your money. Literally, keep doing what you're doing, and I'll get richer while you get poorer.

>let's post on Veeky Forums and just buy randomly
Memes are the most powerful thing on the planet

I've made over $5,000 in the past month off a $800 investment in crypto and I'm a broke uni student. How much have you made faggot?

Its pretty clear OP is a no-coiner. Sad.