How much of this is genetic?

How much of this is genetic?

Some girl don't exercise at all and most of their fat goes to the right places.

Meanwhile I've seen girls that squat and still have a muffin top and no ass.

95% genetics and 5% hard work
dyel girls can have amazing bodies just because of her genetics and proportions, look at Remi LaCroix, she has a pretty high bf on her frame, but her fat distribution is really good,

the ones whose fat just luckily "goes to the right places" will completely collapse as they get older. girls who work and have a solid, muscular ass and thighs won't lose them unless they stop exercising

you saw someone squatting who had just started

Fat composition is entirely genetic, it'll go where your body says it should.

I think the abundance of thick arab girls is cause they just bred them and killed the rest

>tfw fucked a few muslim qts despite being a white catholic

dangerous but fun

Depends how badly they want the BBC. It's been proven that the brain releases hormones related to glute growth in females who want black men.

That girl isn't fat at all. Her body shape comes from her muscular base. You basically always want to have a low-lowish bodyfat percentage . You don't just eat a lot and hope it goes to your ass.

Citation?

Kys

my gf is like left :( i wish she was like right

That's genetic but don't forget a lot of these fitness sloots fork out dosh so some creepy Mexican doctor can inject oil in their arse.

why would i cite that fat is random

go find the proof yourself idiot im not your dad

That is the same girl in both photos

Get your gf to start lifting

fake tits
fake ass
fake tan
fake hair

yeah lifting will help though

I wish my gf existed.

if she is under 25=genetics
if she is over 25=hard work

Most girls who look like this have a pear body shape from the get go. apple shapes look more boyish when they get fit due to lack of hips. So yeah, genetics do play a role either way.

If a girl looks like this though and is older, she has worked hella hard for it. its hard to get fit as a female because their metabolisims are slower and estrogen melts off any muscle you create within a few days. If she were a guy, she would be the fittest person in the gym.

the waist on the right scares me

Chelsealifts pretty much confirms that squatting will not put ass on a female.

Ass implants are on the rise my friend and becoming more common than not

Kinda strange how it's literally only her glutes that have any development.

Lots of hispanic bitches get that shape too when they're young at least.

Then they hit 25 and turn into hambeasts.

>genetics

doesn't mean you won't look good if you workout

>Meanwhile I've seen girls that squat and still have a muffin top and no ass.

Not enough plates. Lift more. Squat isn't enough either. Do some Glute bridges. Google Bret Contreras.

>squatting will change bone structure

Veeky Forums is so dumb

Yeah that's pretty horrifying, shooped?

True but it can add a good deal of muscle and make it look nice but overall it won't be BUNDA levels of Brazilian silicone ass.

If only Brazilian girls had fair skin and nicer faces.

Plus less hair. That would be awesome.

85% genetics, 15% work

not including injections

What's horrifying about it?

So what are ass injections technically comprised of? I'm confused how boob jobs can look so incredibly obvious, yet I really can't tell a fake ass from a real ass.

she says she wants to lift but she is fucking lazy and undisciplined as fuck, she also want to lift with me (she lives about 10km away from my place and gym but she rather lift with me so she can control me on my only safe place than lifting next to her place)
you don't need a GF user, you'll only get mad and broken hearted, i wish i never met my gf, i wish i never loved her as much as i do, my life would be 10x easier

cute

A lot of it is genetics. Where your body puts fat first is all genetics. Lucky girls can get nice round asses and tits and slim bellies where other girls with the exact same BMI will have comparatively bigger stomachs and thighs and smaller asses and tits. It's a shame really.

>citation
Lol yea let me pull up the study that was carried out on his specific picture OP posted.
You're fucking retarded kid, go get some fresh air
>hey what your opinion on this?
Oh well I'd say...
>where are your sources???

Hey, her ass is no that big, she has severe lordosis

Are you for real?
Hum, maybe because she's doing mostly hip thrusts, squats, lunges and other ass exercises? Like 99% of girls?
That's just a guess

wheres ur source for asking a citation? What reliable source told you you need one?

yeah, strange

The double edged sword of being a chick is that your body is heavily dependent on genetics. For the most part if you don't overeat and are minimally active you will look okay but to have a bubble ass, skinny waist, and big(ish) tits you need to pray to the high test gods that your chromosomes are born under the right stars.
Since their body shapes are by default higher bodyfat % their attractiveness will be more influenced by fat deposition (which is not known to be affected by external factors in a controllable way).

TL;DR mostly genetics

This girl exclusively trains glutes though

>citation
Look at this retard, what kind of citation are you expecting, you are so stupid dude it's not even funny

this whole fitness fad for women only became massive in the last decade or so. meanwhile both thick girls and girls with bad genetics have existed since forever. pretty obvious

Who is she?instagram?

G-got more like this?

Lately it's become more popular for surgeons to harvest fat from other areas of the person's body through liposuction and inject it into their ass, which makes for a much more natural ass with jiggle and all that. I'm not entirely sure if you can do that with boobs, but the majority of boob jobs are done with implants.

WHAT EXERCISES DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS ASS?

sauce or moar!!!1

There's some silicon gel that a Brazilian dude (ofc) invented to inject into the faces of AIDS patients, it is basically synthol but not as shitty.

Elizabeth Zaks

I guess I could settle for a gf like this. Might even give her my virginity, she seems nice.

>How much of this is genetic?
100%, she doesn't have any plastic surgery
>Some girl don't exercise at all and most of their fat goes to the right places.
her shape comes mostly from muscle
>Meanwhile I've seen girls that squat and still have a muffin top and no ass.
muffin top comes from eating too much, no ass comes from thinking squats build an ass.

Estrogen is actually fairly anabolic. They just lack androgen to synthesize aminos as efficiently as men.

Go look at the physiological pathways of some of the more potent anabolic a known for packing on mass: test, dbol, nandrolone. Dbol especially converts into methyl oestrogen which is an incredibly potent anabolic hormone.

Estrogen does not "melt fat", as a hormone it just up regulates other specific fat gaining pathways.

>, no ass comes from thinking squats build an ass.
then what builds an ass?

how can you look at these two pictures and claim her ass is natty and just genetics?

hip thrusts, donkey kicks/rear kicks

I was going off OP, seeing those two does make it a bit suspect. Maybe some injection involved, or maybe she hit the gym a little. I said 100% genetics because whether she didn't work out and had a flabby ass or worked out and had the ass in OP, those results are dictated by genetics. Some one with no ass (I'm talking hank hill, inverted ass, lowerback goes straight into the back of their legs no ass) can't hit the gym and build an ass

Implants vs injections

I just checked her instagram and I take my first post back. Clearly has fake tits bolted on, so that ass is more likely than not fake.

the lighting and pose is also different, it'd be tough to isolate glutes enough to not grow your quads and hamstrings as well.

99.9% of women have no clue what they're doing when it comes to exercise so it's safe to assume anything you see is genetic unless you have a reason to believe otherwise

There's definitely some photoshop going on there, either waist or ass

There are exceptions.

no photoshop, just surgery.

she dropped bodyfat and gained muscle clearly...

her arms are almost double the size as well

>her arms are almost double the size as well
they literally aren't

Do we have some fanboys in here or what?

see and

That phrase doesn't mean what you think it does.

from an 80s ass as seen in hair metal music videos to an ass in 2016. standards sure shifted

Femanon with shit tier genetics confirming. I squat 3x5 @ 150lbs, have excellent quad definition, well formed "tear drop" over the knee and amazing shoulders. I have no ass and every gram of fat is stored in my stomach. Dropping another ten pounds to a BMI of 21 and if the stomach doesn't go away, I'm going to jump off a bridge.

please post belly, I like them soft
not like anybody else is going to enjoy it anyway, think about it

In the 80s most of the music videos were made for little dick white boys that could not handle really asses.

Unless you want to fuck her asshole a girls ass cheeks aren't gonna stop you fucking her virgin.

have you tried doing barbell hip thrusts, and directly targetting your ass? cmon now.

As a med student I'm curious. Are they injecting IM? How does that effect the muscle? If they injected subQ wouldn't that just get burned off relatively quickly? I am confuse.

>muh no ass
How about you idiot try hitting the glutes instead of the quads

>Doing squats for ass
top fucking kek, do people still fall for this?

shouldn't have listened to retards pushing the squat meme

hyrdogel

>Squats don't build the ass
Is this actually true?
are hip thrusts all it takes?

Squats build quads. Who could have thought that huh?

>He doesn't have an 8x6

what do you do the rest of the time though

Why do you all find it so hard to get an ass? I'm a guy with a great booty and all I did for it was squats and deadlifts. I have to add in some leg press aimed at quads because my squat seems to be glute dominant even when high bar squatting.

You overestimate your booty like many

Perhaps but it's definitely better than most guys.
>And most girls no homo

Either way, why the hell has no one mentioned deadlifts in this thread? Between those and squats you've got the basics for an ass covered.

Depends on the form, women most likely do it wrong anyway

Because women don't care about working the whole body in the process, they care about building ass, so you give them advice to build ass, not the whole body in the process.
Go Hip thrusts and Lunges for ass development.

found the faggot

6 grapes 1/8th of a cheese wheel and some crackers for lunch diet + pilates and some light cardio or sex for this body OP

expires after 29

>squatting and stress on bones doesnt change bone composition or structure

you were 1/2 right or as I like to see it 100% wrong.

It won't change a girls hip width or figure, you fucking moron

This is just unflattering vs. flattering photo. These pictures could be a day apart

>More common than not

I don't think you understand what this phrase means

>expires after 29
Nope, expires after 24. 29 only if you're lucky.

absolutely disgusting.

The fat deposits

How your parents stored fat would easily give you a rough idea of how you'll turn out to be.

>3x5x150
There's your problem. That's nothing

The whole women being able to lift their way to a fat ass meme was made up by the fitness industry to sell stuff. It's like 90% genetic

Lots of girls with great asses couldn't squat the bar

how can you have quad definition at 150

post ass
and if you go all the way down for squats then that targets the glutes

yes, so what builds AZZzzZz?