/cutting/

How do I into anorexia mode?

Trade one kind of body dismorphia for another

Is 500 calories a day of vegetables enough?

yes, last summer i lost 10 kilos due to depression and not being able to eat nothing but occasional small bowl of veggies, looked like auschwitz.

fatty now, gained +25 and healthy

>fatty
>healthy

She was cuter before

>Go to YouTube and look for Thinspo music pick one of the dozens of playlists available.
>research all that is wrong with being fat
>lurk Thinspo threads in different boards
>realize than thin we beautiful, fat is not.
>count every single calorie you consume
>watch Thinspo videos with a shot tons of quotes about the good of being thin.
>lurk fat hate threads
>have a Thinspo folder you can look at any time.
>have a skinny person or a body goal picture as your phone wallpaper to remind you why you're making the effort to be thin.
>realize that every single person that talks negative about being thin is a fat whale who is just only trying to convince you to become disgusting.

Well 500 calories of anything is a deficit but I suggest consuming proteins as they make you feel full longer, avoid carbs and sugar, despite whatever good or bad lifters say about it they make you feel hungrier afterwards and often lead to binges.

Agreed, she looks disgusting on the right.

Less sodium and no coke fambalam

left is hot as fuck
right is manly and disgusting
women are supposed to be dainty

>She was cuter before
Yup.

They both look disgusting. The left looks like a barely-passing trap and the right looks like a man. It looks like a male either way.

You sound like a closet faggot or a retard

How do you guys deal with the lack of energy? Black coffee?

Fasting gives you energy, body thinks you need to go hunting so it burns more fat to get energy, that is why it's so effective

Fapping

Huh, really? I've been having not much energy lately, maybe I need to sleep more

did she hop on roids? what is going on here

I survived on 700 calories yesterday. Oats with some frozen raspberries for breakfast made me feel full until dinner.

Looking to do that today but breakfast was already 300

thats good, have a 100 calories snack/meal for lunch and another 300 calories for dinner

Cutting out meat during a cut is really smart. You can eat a shitload of vegetables until you're full and still be under calories.

well yeah and no,
meat fills you up faster and because of proteinf will make you feel full for longer times than vegetables, just gotta pich the right meats though, like turkey breasts or salmon.

104 calories in 100 grams of Turkey Breast
150 calories in 1kg of Lettuce.

Carbs vs proteins
when you're skinny you gotta keep an eye on your macros too