Hey Veeky Forums, is that gyno? How can i fix it? Do i really need surgery?

Hey Veeky Forums, is that gyno? How can i fix it? Do i really need surgery?

I am very disgusted with my current body but job (11 hours a day) and school (5 hours a day) do not let me work out properly.

Help pls

2/3

tough shit my pal if you don't lift you wont improve

at least you can eat less so you're not so fucking fat

3/3

Ew

I know, i'm actually trying to find a job with less hours so it let's me work out properly.

But what worries me is if workout will actually help me with my chest.

I doubt

>Hey Veeky Forums, is that gyno?

Nope. That ain't gyno, it's just fat and waterweight.

As you lose weight it will clear up.

eat less & more healthy
take the stairs instead of the elevator
walk instead of taking the bus
etc

also, have more sex with your girlfriend LOL

its very mild so you dont need surgery.since you dont have much time to workout you should just eat less to get leaner.people with mild gyno usually lose it if they get lean.

Fucking this. So many people with regular ol' man boobs thinking they have gyno when they're just fat.

man boobs is literally gyno.here in europe severe gyno is a reason not be accepted in the army. mild gyno turns you into second class soldier so you cant into spec ops.
pic related is from the law that governs bodily ability of soldiers here in greece.kek

Getting a bigger chest will hide gyno, but as others have said you don't have gyno. Just cut with 400 calories to prepare for the gym. Trust me starting out skinny is much better than starting fat.

Well, i've been trying to eat healthier and less at work, just salads, fruit and just water. My current weight is 198.416 lbs and i'm 6"13 feet.

At least it's not that visible when i'm clothed.

Gyno is breast tissue, that doesn't look like it. Just exercise and eat well and your bodyfat % will drop. You're not even fat, just chubby.

So what do you guys recommend, at my current life student and company slave my usual eating schedule is:

7:00 a.m. - Some sliced fruits (apple, mango, banana, strawberries) with almond and water.

12:00 p.m. - Salads with some chicken or meat, no breads.

9:00 p.m. - Usually chicken or whatever i have in my fridge and... As much as i am tired, i always end up eating 2 or 3 cookies.

Also, does smoking affects weight in some way? I smoke quite A LOT and idk if that affects me.

What job do you do?

Too bad I can't read that disgusting language

Human Resources Coordinator at Caterpillar, yeah it sucks

Eat more actual food pls.

7am breakfast - 3 eggs, 2 biscuits, 4 slices of bacon

10am - 1 banana and 1 whey protein shake

1pm lunch - chicken breast, salad, cheese and crackers

4pm - banana and whey protein shake

7/8pm dinner - chicken or spaghetti or something who knows DESU

I have mild gyno with the actual breast tissue, it pokes out a little but can barely been seen when wearing shirts. is surgery really the only way to remove it? or can you get fit and will solve the problem?

Fuck HR.

>6"13

Kek