Can a /fit guy in his late 20s still attract younger girls (18-20)

I feel like ive been lied to /fit, i was told younger girls love older guys.

How can a guy in his late 20s smash 18 and 19 year old puss? I've been lifting weights for the last couples of years but it seems these younger girls are more into the young Justin Bieber likes rather than the older types - what am I doing wrong?

Where are you trying to meet them?

Yes.
I am 20, and I like older guys because I find the old dude and young girl thing to be so fucking hot. Pretty sure I'm not alone in that preference.

I'm 24 and a fucking 15 year old came onto me a couple of weeks ago. She was cute but 15 is an instant nope cuz I dont like Jamals jail dick.

why would you want to? at 29 i feel like i have absolutely nothing in common with some 20 year old girl. i barely had anything in common with them at 20, but i dealt with it to keep my dick wet. it's just completely unbearable now. find a chick your age you can actually relate to rather than chasing tail with the mentality of a child.

>needing something in common to put your dick in them

Women my age have hit the wall.

It all depends on what type of car you drive and how much you have saved away user, being a sugar daddy will always net you more booty than any amount of muscle.

You're probably going about it all wrong, you are not their peer. You are older, more experienced, you got your shit figured out hopefully, when these young sluts look at you they should see a man who has what most guys in their early 20's don't.

you're old as bags you stank ho

probably because you're ugly

everybody loves perpetuating the meme

>xdd girls milk men age like wine !!

but if you are not attractive, have money, and interesting, younger girls will just choose men their age

You're better off finding someone your own age. I like 19/20 year old pussy as much as the next guy but ti's not worth talking to any of them in order to get laid. I don't know what girls that age are into these days. And I say that as a 23 year old.

I'm 28, I look over 30 with my beard, and the last girl I boned was 22.

I also had a 16 year old hit on me but I told her no, I ain't dumb enough to risk jail for sex.

It happens, OP, just not super frequent.

When I was 25 I banged a 17 year old where it was legal. Pretty good pussy desu

When you get older you know you can put your dick wherever you want provided you are not disgusting, so you actually want a grill that is fun and has at least some other interest than going out and get drunk

why do you want to smash 18 19 year olds they are annoying af.

Yes. Only down side is that most of them have daddy issues. They aren't relationship material but good for casual sex if that's what you want.

34 here just met this 24 yr old qt. Shes smart, and a right winger. Unfortunately shes married, but she clearly wants some hot cheating action. Im very very tempted. Cant stop thinking about her. Whats weird is that its not the usual chemical love feel, but that may change.

Young girl here. How can I avoid guys like OP, ie men who only want to use me for casual sex? What are the characteristics of someone like him? I assume he'll want to string me along for 6 months and then dump me after he gets what he wants, at best.

I'm really interested in marriage and kids, despite my relative youth, and I don't want to waste time with a man who only wants to "smash" me.

Don't put out till you are sure he wants you for more than just sex?

I meant, what are the red flags, so I don't even have to waste a few dates with them? I've already had several men disappear when it was clear they wouldn't be able to "smash" me

I've seen compilations of red flags for women so I'm sure there's a male equivalent.

I guy who just wants sex isn't going to put in 6 months of work...

Its called "going to church"

This is how you used to meet good people

Its too bad women today are superficial subhuman atheists

What about 3 months? Are men this lazy? They seriously expect the majority girls to have sex on the first few dates? Maybe the tattooed, father-divorced-their-mother, alcohol-drinking variety of women, but I suspect OP wants someone respectable.

You can fuck any girl/woman you want if you're sexy.
Source - am 34 and I have teens hitting on me all the time.
Disclaimer* I'm sexy.

Atheist, you're right. Makes it harder for sure.

I dunno. Guess pushy, types.

Date me?

Yes, going on tinder in college. I was always with women 20-28. They look the same as college girls. 32+ is probably when they start looking older. The oldest one I did was 30 years old. I thought she was 24. People think I'm 18-20 when I'm 23. Even when I was 18 people called me 25, but whatever. It still means I'm young

hey fit, can I attract qts not for sex, but to scratch my back? I'm pretty fit but not ripped.

you scratch my back I scratch yours.

How tall are you?

So stop being a retarded whore and join a Christian church

The guys you find going to mass regularly will be the ones you are looking for

Everyone you meet at a bar or online just wants to fuck you as quickly as possible guaranteed

That's the great thing about life, some girls like the perma young bieber type, while others like the weathered lumberjack look. Unless you're seriously and objectively worthless, everyone can get laid just being himself.

Sure, user, we can pretend to be dating for the duration of this thread

I actually know a man in real life who traveled to Thailand to have sex with the prostitutes. He was poster on misc and he was swole, as you say. What do you think? Do you think men who lift are more likely to desire casual sex? Maybe I should date chubby or skinnyfat guys.

I really can't marry and raise my children Christian. I don't believe in the stuff. I even tried that once, had a nice Christian boyfriend once.

I have to be intellectually honest. If that means I have to go on 100 dates with Chad wannabes then so be it

>married at 24
what the fuck

Enjoy burning in hell and contributing to the downfall of western civilization

Its easy to dismiss the Bible as a jewish fairytale but do so at your own peril

"enlightened" atheist women are liberal trash and unfit for breeding or raising children

enjoy riding the cock carousel until your a washed up late 20 something

Not her, but you sure don't make christianity look good right now, son. Sounds like a religion of sour hamplanet virgins, spouting /r9k/-tier buzzwords.

I'll make to enjoy it a lot

I'll say hi to OP who can't even get laid despite the existence of the so-called cock carousel

Good! It is a trap, my friend fell for one like that and I just finished bailing him out.

learn how to speak english first

true but its frustrating watching the world go to shit and then people wonder why everything is going to hell

Yes, easily. You won't do it at loud dance clubs, you'll be better off at quieter bars or in social clubs that revolve around an interest (rock climbing gym, spin class, board game night at a pub, etc.). These places will all be easier for you to go to alone at your age without feeling strange, if you've developed socially at all.

And I bet you have issues

B L A C K G I R L S
L
A
C
K

G
I
R
L
S

Living in a country where the age of consent is 18 must be hell

5'11"

>6 months
Wew lad

It's easy to think the world is going to shit when all you do is read the news from your mothers basement

I see you're pretending to not be able to read English. Perhaps you're mad that the cock carousel may not be as common as you believe it to be

>but if you are not attractive, have money, and interesting, younger girls will just choose men their age

Yes, the male wall. I've had to explain this to several of my guy friends. Typically goes like this
>average joe guy who is not a fatass and reasonably attractive goes through high school and college getting girls easily
>graduates and has no job/a shit job, doesn't take care of himself, isn't fit, neckbeard, shitty wardrobe, etc.
>suddenly girls aren't interested
>"I don't get it, nothing changed but I can't get chicks now."
What changed is that once you get into your twenties, out of university and all that, you need to be respectable. You need to dress like a grown man, shave or trim your beard, get haircuts regularly, and have a career. You do not have to be rich, but a part time gig at a gas station will no longer cut it. The burden is higher when dealing with traditional, family-oriented women, and lower when dealing with artsy types, creatives, hippies, stoners.

29yo reporting in
when i meet a girl, i have no idea if it will be only casual or serious
but even if I want to lock on serious stuff, I would still expect sex after 2-3 date, because I don't want to spend the rest of my life with a girl that thinks that sex is a prize I have to earn
this mindset actually leads to shit like cheating and is a sign of psychological issues

Yes it literally creates school massacres

Cheating is the most immoral act I can think of that isn't against the law. don't be a piece of shit.

good one

i like how you took time to make sure everything was grammatically correct before you posted

very thoughtful of you

its careful consideration like that, that makes for a good wife

You expect sex after the second or third date? That's unacceptable. You don't even know much about her

Still doesn't change the fact that women are in reality, not having sex freely with random men. Otherwise, I'm sure OP would not have made this thread

Guys why do women have to have standards? I'm a 30 year old who browses Veeky Forums you'do think the local chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta would be all over this dick!

Well, first of all just let me say, I'm not gonna talk down to you, demean you or make you feel like less than the beautiful person you are, like these other guys will. I'm not going to ask you to 'post tits' or some other disgusting degradation, although I'm sure your breasts are a lovely sight ;P

What you need to find is a true modern gentleman. They do exist! So many men these days want to chew you up and spit you out, because they aren't men they are boys. To hurt something purely innocent is surely the most gruesome crime imaginable. But real men, with class, with respect for you, men who would die for you without ever even meeting you, they are out there, I promise. I'm crying right now thinking of the struggle you face everyday.

If you want to email me to talk further just ask, I'm always here for you baby.

I may have used the wrong word here
I don't expect it in a sense she owes me, if she doesn't want it, then I am more likely than not to stop bein the active side, which in 95% means that we stop talking
the point is that sex is just a fun thing that people do together, like cooking or something
You don't need to know a person well to cook with him, right? You are also not going to cook with another person just because you are angry at your partner, and you won't risk ruining your marriage just for cooking with your neighbour
sacralization of sex served it's purpose during the ages with no condoms and venerologists, but it is a blight of civilization at modern times

But he isn't cheating. He doesn't have a partner (I assume).

Hes not morally responsible for some

Also cheating is not that fucking bad, it happens, ppl get over it.

Where abouts would I go to pick up younger girls?

The receptionists at work are hot as fuck, but how do people even initiate shit like this?

yeah but encouraging someone else to commit adultery especially in a marriage is definitely wrong

This guy gets it

Legal where i am, god i love this country

Witnessed.

Women age like shit, that's why.

>if you are not attractive, have money, and interesting

Then you're not going to attract any women at any age.

Yeah, but you don't fall in love with someone after cooking with them, while sex makes women feel very emotionally attached. It's heartbreaking for us if we have sex and the man later doesn't want a relationship. For some reason, men are more about to compartmentalize sex and feelings

as an 18 y/o girl who almost exclusively goes for guys over 30, you're looking in the wrong places. there's probably more girls into older guys than ever, I think mostly because the dd/lg fetish is really popular right now. If a girl seems to have a strong group of friends her age don't bother, go for girls who don't seem to fit in with their peer group

That is crazy long, are you joking? Sex in the first 15 days or GTFO.

>people think im 18-20 when im 23
>when i was 18 people called me 25

wat

Probably outside kindergarten

It's Benjamin Button.

Stfu. Dirty christian morales telling the world what is and isn't okay.

t. fedora tipper

>be me, 44
>don't look a day over 30
>6' 2", 195lbs, tan shaggy blonde strong otter beach body
>live right across the street from beach for dat dere convenience
>regularly pull women of all ages just hanging out at the beach every day
>but most 18, 19, and 20s on the weekends who just want to hop across the street to fuck and them get back to their tans
>my bed is always full of sand and smells like pussy and tanning oil
>go ahead and call me gramps but while YOU are at the GYM, I'M SMASHING all the PUSSY in your AGE RANGE

When I was 18 people thought I looked 35.

pls respond

this is not built in, this is a societal thing, men and women are taught to be this way from childhood
people just don't think consciously about it

couldn't bait harder if you tried

Just don't fuck him dummy. Guys (all guys, even decent ones) are going to push for sex, it's how we're wired. If you don't fuck him and he sticks around, you know he's interested in you.

Actually I can't stand neckbeards more than I can't stand christians. I can't stand people who are so smug about themselves.

and yet you will die completely alone

Actually I can't stand neckbeards more than I can't stand christians. I don't like smug cum stains on humanity.

You don't.Every woman will get used just for sex sooner or later because we are smarter than you and you always fall for dumb emotional shit.
Just accept your inner ho.

>How can a guy in his late 20s smash 18 and 19 year old puss?
Yes. Easily.

>men and women overlap at 30
maybe if the dude is a complete fucking loser that has a dead end job

>right winger

>Only down side is that most of them have daddy issues

Feels good when they call you daddy.

>tfw 5'5
>girls think im around 18
>PRIME teenage pussy wherever I go

Not the other guy giving you fire and brimstone, but I swear to God if I ever met you or someone like you in real life, I can convince you to believe in God and at least occasionally go to church without telling you a single lie, shifting responsibility of proof, or empty threats

Feel the same, always have. I wouldnt consider late 20s old tho. I love me a man in his mid to late 30s. However I think the problem here is that what attracts me to older men isnt physical, so if OP doesnt have his shit together and is still a little bitch it doesnt matter how old he is.

>career
>emotionally mature
>stable in life
>developed personality
>has hobbies and interests, making him more interesting to talk to

Whats sexy about older men is that theyre wiser and more in tune with what they want. Young men tend to be a complete mess, and young women prefer to go straight for the more developed, mature and dominating men, who tend to be older.

Eh, all relationships I've had started with a desire to "smash" her. Trust me, every guy hates girls that make you wait for sex. The ones that go along with it are the ones who don't have other options available to them.

It's the worst kind of feel to lay in bed with a girl, make out and play with her boobs only to hear her say
>I think we should wait to have sex
Way to make me feel sexually undesirable. Fucking next.

The trick for girls is to have sex reasonably early on while not giving the guy the impression you do this with everyone. If you successfully fool him you're an innocent girl that are so infatuated by him you just couldn't help yourself, you're golden. After this, have some great sex and hope he likes you outside of bed as well.

>tfw talking about this with fuckbuddy
Being a girl must suck so bad.

wait what? how does that work? is there a policeman hiding nearby when she approaches you?

When I was that young, I avoided older guys because I still felt like I was maturing, and that they were pretty creepy and preying on younger women's immaturity, and that they didn't go for older women because they didn't want to be in a relationship with someone who has had experiences in their life and a worldview and personality formed.

Im just like you.
Its so fun to hang out with dumb teen girls

Literally get them drunk, stick with them, dance, offer them a ride home and fuck

Yeah you have a point
See

when you get to my age, women start looking for more than sex

this is wy i prefer teens and 20's

> 5'5"
I think most girls think you're 10

I was attracted 40 year old guys in my teens, you'll be fine.

hop on tinder breh, 27 here and a majority of my conquests are in the 18-20 year old range