Didn't see one so made one

Didn't see one so made one.

SQTDDTOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EA-zdHC5QHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Started having breakfast each morning.

Mix of all bran and corn flakes.

Spend the entire day feeling like a steam train, farting out gas fairly often, and it's a rather potent stink.

What can I do to reduce this? Will my body get used to this? Do I need to eat something to combat it? Reduce amount of fibre?

What?

Yeah generally your microbiome will adapt and it will decrease over time.

Good to know. Over how long? Ish?

Should clear up in the next couple of weeks

So I work in an office. Sat down most of the day. Got into the habit of about once an hour going downstairs to move a bit.

Is there any good things I can do at my desk for working my hands a bit?

Just something small to play with, or just stretches or something?

I read this question as "how do I improve my fitness while sequestered in an office job"

No worthwhile training is going to get done at work. The best thing you can do is to get up and move every 15-20 mins. Obviously if you're busy/on the phone/in the groove you don't want to interrupt, but the fact remains that sitting for hours on end is correlated with bad health. A good lifehack is to start measuring your water consumption and increase it by like half a gallon, this will ensure hydration where you might be chancing adequate hydration otherwise, and get you to walk to the pisser frequently. Bonus points add a pinch of sea salt and potassium salt.

I've been trying to cut and I noticed that a lot of Veeky Forums recipies have either egg or rice. Why?

Eggs are nutrient dense (mainly the yolk) and are good for hormone production. The egg whites are also the protein with the second highest biological value (BV = usefulness for muscle building), behind whey. BV mainly derives from the proportions of amino acids. Rice is a fairly benign grain that is cheap, non-allergenic, and easy to prepare, it is not an outstanding source of nutrients.

This is pretty much what I'm doing. Going for a walk to the toilet downstairs about every hour.

I was just wondering if there were any little gadgets or toys I could use at work to:
A) keep my hands occupied
B) help stretch/exercise myself.

A colleague of mine has something like this pic related, and wondering if there's something small that I can keep doing to help build forearm/finger strength. I realise nothing seriously strong can be built from this mind

Thanks. So should I avoid eggs when I do a cut cycle, and then focus more on them during gain cycles? Also does type of rice really matter or is that all just bullshit? (I've heard both arguments)

The best thing would probably be a gripper then. Captains of Crush has like 5 tiers and the trainer version (coming before level 1) is plenty challenging, there are only a handful (heh) of people in the world that can close the level 4 for even one rep. I like that FlexEx thing you linked because it trains extensors for joint balance, I might pick one up thanks. The other thing you could make/buy would be a wrist roller but that's a bit less stealthy.

Eggs are good no matter what really. Differences between brown and white are negligible really, just get what you prefer. I like white rice because it's easier on my gut, easier and quicker to prepare, and I like the texture/taste better.

>haven't been to the gym in a long while because of an unwanted break
>went for the first time in almost a year three days ago
>maybe went overboard a bit
>still kinda sore

I'm just wondering if I should go or not. I don't really care about the pain, but I don't know if that would be good or bad for muh muscles.

Thanks mate. Cheers!

Bloodflow is good. Just get up and move, take the muscles through full range of motion with no resistance. You will feel soreness decrease and be ready to train again.

You're welcome thanks for the image
Please keep questions coming helping others is making me feel good about myself

>gf and I are both virgins
>She doesn't want to have sex or do anything sexual unless she's "in the mood"
>Furthest we've gotten is heavy petting over underwear, and a handjob for me
>When we're in bed making out she says she isn't ready when I try to grab her ass or anything
>When she actually is turned on she is definitely willing to do stuff though. >She's told me a few times that if I'd gone further she'd be OK with that
>To conclude, she's OK with the idea of sex or other stuff, but only if she's in the mood and I do the escalating (we spoke about this)

She sleeping over at my place tomorrow night, brehs. We have wine, and gonna have a movie night.

Guide me through this. How do I get her in the mood, and escalate things past heavy petting?

I'm horny as fuark. And she mentioned recently that she was too, so I think I have a chance here. I don't wanna do anything if she doesn't want to, though.

When I squat and deadlift, my right side, which is my dominant side, pulls more than my left. How can I work towards evening this out before I get asymmetric gains?

Should also mention we've dry humped before. Like, my dick out, her wearing underwear. So its really just the final "act" she needs working up to.

It's pretty much the same thing except you end up taking her clothes off.

why is that even a question

Anyone have a download of examine.com supplement goals reference guide?

When I changed my diet, it took about a fortnight to adapt. Anecdotal, but hopefully it helps. In the meantime, don't forget to wear deoderant, and try to release gas in the restrooms.

I'm in the army so Monday Wednesday Friday mornings I do cardio (release runs, sprints, etc.) and Tuesdays and Thursday mornings we do either bodyweight work (pull ups/ push ups/ etc) or crossfit with bumper plates and stuff.

I wanna do extra workouts in the evening but I'm afraid I'm gonna be too tired or sore for the morning workouts.

What do? I wanna start maxing my PT test but I don't think the morning workouts will get me there

Is it possible to look good (decent arms, abs, decent chest) by fixing diet and just doing bodyweight exercises?

Pls respond.

doctor told me i need to take B12 vitamin pills because my body doesn't absorb it too well from meat (i eat a lot of meat). i am supposed to take it "before sleep" but my sleep schedule is fucked up and i always eat before i sleep.

is it ok to take the pill right after a meal? before a meal? any time of the day?

>180cm
>130kg
I started a diet and only lost 2kg in 1.5 weeks
how do I faster?
I barely eat 1000kcal a day and I constantly hunger

cutting and starving yourself are VERY different things, with VERY different results.

read the fucking sticky

You actually need to eat more.
Off to the scooby calculator with you.

Thanks.

calories in/out isnt completely linear like that. At some point, yes, on a long enough time line it balances out but youre fighting yourself dipping so low. It doesnt make things go faster as much as it shreds your mind and shuts down your organs

how about you ask your doctor

Can I just take supplements for most micronutrients or is it better to get them from food sources? It's a hard to get all my micros and when trying to get my macro ratios right.
If supplements are fine, which ones do you recommend?

Also how are you guys getting your macros right every day? Do you eat the same meals every day or are calculating carbs/fat/protein every time you eat?

How does a verruca happen?

How can I treat mine?

How can I avoid them in future?

How much is 1pl8? I remember it being around 60 lbs or kilos

One seems too small the other one a little much.

Can someone please help me out? Google just refers me to anons doing OHP in the archives

1pl8 = 2 x 45lb + bar weight

Food>Sup

If you can eat the food, if you can't get supplements with decent ingredients. Just check what's in it

60 kgs
one plate = 20 kg
1pl8 = one plate per side + the bar

How old r both of you,13?

A few hours ago I was doing lateral raises. Nothing heavy, 15 lbs for 12 reps. However during the last set I felt like a painless bubble inside my left shoulder. I didn't want an injury so I stopped. What the hell was that? I feel a little weaker with my left shoulder during barbell OHP as well.

135lbs or 60kg

How long have you been together?
How long before you start feeling denied?
Do you genuinely like her or just want to get your dick wet?

bump?

is there a way to make quads bigger without making the inside of your legs bigger? i stopped working legs because i can't stand having my balls and dick run against my leg. and the bigger my legs get the less room my jibblies have, and it's really cramped. how the hell do yall deal with this? it's like a constant front wedgie.

Is yoga 2-3x a week good enough for lifting mobility or should I be doing more specific stretch work?

>38172181
Get real lean

depends on your definition of decent. You can't really pack on much muscle (you need weights for any significant growth) and generally you look better at lower bf% (diet).

lifting mobility? probably not. Usually if you want to improve something you should mimic or do that something.

Skelly who started lifting last month here. My deadlift stats are decent (225 lbs), and squat is getting there (125 lbs).

However, I'm stuck on 95 lbs bench press. Every time I try to raise the weight to 100 or 105, I can't maintain proper form. Most of the stress from bench pressing is on my forearms and elbows.

Is there something wrong physiologically or should I keep maintaining correct form until I build up my arms enough to lift more?

What should I do for resting in between squat sets? I'm at about 250lbs 5x5 and starting to have a bit of trouble with my last sets. Should I be sitting or standing or walking around? I usually stand around but I'm not sure if sitting would be better or worse at this point. Thanks in advance

Well more specifically I need more shoulder mobility so I can do proper snatches. There's already some shoulder work in my current yoga routine, but it's a little different than more typical shoulder work I've seen (the kind where you hold a stick with both hands and move it from the front of your hips to the back of them with the same grip).

I'm just not sure how specific that type of mobility is when it comes to performance

my bf is already low. i'm a former skelly. i'm between 12-15%

I've been doing 5x5 squats every training day and recently reached 100kg and I've started to get knee pain - not while squatting but afterwards and persisting days after.

Following advice in another QTDDTOT I read through the SS chapter on squats and it suggests the cause could be knees caving in, leaning forward or not reaching depth.
I wasn't able to reach parallel without my back rounding completely.
On advice, I did the limber 11 (it was agony) before lifting and deloaded to 60% for squat but I can't even get to parallel without complete rounding under bodyweight, and I don't want to save my knees at the cost of my back.

Someone asked that I post a video so
FORM CHECK
youtube.com/watch?v=EA-zdHC5QHM

any feedback appreciated, I have only just got to like squatting and want to go back to squatting heavy
thanks

If I'm stalling in week 5 of sl 5x5 should I go ahead and deload? I couldn't finish my bench sets yesterday at 140

I'm a skelly and often told I'm too thin. I've been thinking about trying to get bigger but my main priority is being lean. I'm afraid that if I gain weight I'll just end up with extra body fat and have to diet back down to where I am now to be lean again. What do?

Should I stop lifting and focus on my cardio to lose the last bit of fat that I have on my stomach?

Or is lifting a valid use of my time, as long as I do some cardio? I typically warm up with 10-15 minutes cross trainer.

Sounds like you might have tendonitis. Stop squatting altogether for a couple of weeks.
If the pain goes away you're good to go back to the squat rack. If not, it is time to see a doc or a pt.

Read the fucking sticky.

You quit being a fucking retard and gain some muscle. You will gain some extra body fat unless you roid, but all your muscle is not going to slough off when you go on a cut, you stupid faggot.

I did read the stick which states you're going to gain body fat any time you gain muscle. The exact quote is you can't lose fat and gain muscle at the same time.

I kind of see you moving the weight forward in the hole could just be me but it's pretty hard to tell

regarding the knee pain I suggest stretching and foam rolling I had the same issue and foam rolling helped a lot stretch every night or after workouts and make sure to foam roll as often as you can. If you can afford a massage you can go for it like once a month

So what the fuck are you asking for? Either lift and gain weight or stay a skelly. Don't be retarded about your bulk and you won't turn into some hamplanet overnight.

switch to 3 x 5

I know how I'm supposed to get out of skelly mode and stay lean.
If I gain weight then I'll end up with body fat and have to go on a cut which will take me right back to where I am now.

I ohp. Do I need any other shoulder exercises?

lateral raises

>If I gain weight then I'll end up with body fat and have to go on a cut which will take me right back to where I am now.
No you won't, you dense retard, otherwise literally nobody would retain muscle. Just like you don't go stupid with bulking, you also don't go on some massive dramatic cut.

Read the damn sticky again until you internalize that a cut doesn't mean all your muscle disappears

Bump

Just for medials right? Other than that fronts and rears get hit well on push and pull day (respectively), correct?

>MyProtein having a 2x5.5lb sale
>Almost no flavors actually available in 5.5
I wanted a chocolate and a vanilla. Vanilla is available in 5.5, but I can't find any chocolate variant that is. What other flavor is good that comes in that size? Not a fan of fruity flavors like strawberry and banana.

It does match the symptoms for tendonitis. I have stopped squatting for now, only did it today to film that video.
If it does go away, will it not come back as soon as I start squatting again?

Glad to hear someone has had the same issue and got over it, I'll carry on stretching/foam rolling

yeah front is already worked a lot on pushing movements and the rear is worked a lot on rows and such the medial isn't worked a lot that's why a lot of people here suggest lateral raises just to prevent imbalances

Is it worth it to buy a nice pair of asics or adidas wrestling shoes to use for lifting (particulary squats and diddlys)? Or should I look for a pair of actual weightlifting shoes

you just gotta get her out of her head. Persistence is key. Might sound kinda rapey, but when she says no, you kinda just gotta keep going. You back off a little bit and then try again. Of course, read the room. You should be able to tell teh difference between her being into it and saying no and her not being into it and saying no.

What's a good routine while cutting considering you have less gas in the tank and also have slower recovery?

Okay I went full retard and jumped off an 8 foot ledge and fucked up my foot. It's not broken but it's sprained and I can't walk on it without feeling some pain.

I can still go to the gym, right? Like for upper body stuff? Or is that full retard? I don't want to rest for the entire month it would take for this to heal...

back of my neck top of my back hurts from squats.

Are you supposed to let the bar rest on your back? or lift it up a bit

tense up with your shoulders back so the bar isn't resting on your spine.
Also, make sure your neck is not bent (looking up)

Rest it on your back, holding the bar with your hands will give you tendonitis in the long run.

In my experience the best way to cushion the bar on your back is to retract your real delts really hard and breath into your lats right before you take it off the rack. If you're a skeleton and have underdeveloped rear delts it can still be a little rough, though. Start doing face pulls.

depends on your commitment level

didn't you ask this yesterday? Lifting and cardio pretty much burn the same calories, lifting probably burns a little more. But calories burned is so small compared to the calories you could just not eaten. Lifting is always beneficial just like cardio is always beneficial. Ideally you should be doing both. But the only efficient way to reduce fat is to cut calories consumed.

don't be this stupid. Look, you really only have three options
1.stay skelly
2.get on the bulk and cut cycle (best option tbqh)
3.do the scooby method of spending the next 10 years putting on the lean weight that you could have done in 1 year with a bulk and cut

Bulking doesn't turn you into a fatass, it just increases muscle and puts on some fat. Cutting doesn't take away all your progress, it lowers your bf and reduces SOME of your muscle. A cut will not put you back where you are now.

Personally, I'd rather be a builtfat than a retarded skelly like you are now.

you can do whatever lift as long as you put zero pressure on that ankle

>Didn't you ask this yesterday?
Not me, but I'm betting it's a common question.

Thanks for the answer though.

I just moved to the shittest place ever and it doesn't have a kitchen only a microwave and a fridge how can I get macros?

I was thinking of tuna, greek yogurt and frozen vegetables.
I'll be here probably like 3 months

Buy an electric grill and a rice cooker with a steam basket

deli turkey, cottage cheese, strained yogurt, oats

Are fat burners a meme?

I thought of that but I don't even have where to put it, I'd have to put it on my desk or the floor and wash the dishes in the bathroom

Has anyone had turf toe or something close to that and know how to deal with them?

If you have dishes in the first place, I don't see what the problem is. Can you get like a card table to set the stuff on?

they're pretty much caffeine and speed. You can just as well do an eca stack

How long should I swim for 800 calories burned?

like 90 minutes

Having trouble staying motivated with my calorie deficit

If I stay strict throughout weekdays, and eat whatever on weekends (I don't normal eat like trash anyways), should I still be making progress? I've been going for 3 days and already down 3-5lbs since then.

long post short, discipline is key. If you're having trouble with a deficit diet, maybe the deficit is too big, considering you lose a pound a day (though you usually lose a lot at the beginning).

You can totally fuck over a weeks worth of progress on the weekend. Ideally, you want to fix your diet so you're eating properly 365 days a year. That doesn't mean you can't fit junk in.

At the moment I can't really focus on eating better foods, since I'm a student and working part time, Im just making sure I don't eat more than 1700 calories. I'll usually just do

>Whole wheat peanut butter sandwich
>Gym
>Jog
>Nature Valley crunch bar thing
>Work
>apple + whatever will get me close to 1700

If I'm not sure how close I am, Ill always try to shoot below it. Not sure if I'm actually just starving myself, but weight loss has been consistent. Before I was able to go back to the gym, I would just focus on calories and went from 207 to 194 in 2 weeks. Months later I came back to 196, so I dont think my eating habits are too bad.

How to decide what macro ratios to use when either cutting or bulking?

Also if my bf% is high but I'm a still a relatively dyel lifter with shit lifts should I cut or bulk?

Breh that's not very much food. Binge eating at dinnertime is also not the best strategy.

I recommend doing IF, have coffee for breakfast and then eat most of your calories at noon and then lunch, with a small dinner at 6. If you stick to the fast then there's really no time to snack and you're cramming all your calories in during a small period so you feel really full and scratch that itch.

That actually does sound like a better idea.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the advice.

if weight loss is your main priority, you don't have to eat better foods, you just have to eat the right amount, and from what you posted that's waaaaaay too low. That's like not even 900 calories.

Being a stupid and working part time are not excuses. It literally takes little to less effort to eat a proper deficit diet.

macro ratios aren't really that important. Prioritize protein and then fill the rest with carbs and fats.

and cut or bulk, that's a personal choice. Ideally, it's always better to have more muscle. I'd rather be built fat which will make cuts easier, than to be a skinny fat with a really low tdee.

5'11" 205lbs ~25bf %

I want to do SS, but unsure about what my caloric intake should be. The book doesn't really make it clear, just says I have to eat a lot.

Riddle me this fit, why cut to below 17% when no one sees me without a shirt except for anonymous users on a homoerotic anime forum

Is white rice softer than brown rice or am I just really bad at cooking rice?