Growth

I want to hit the gym and grow as fast as possible.

Can i get semi ripped in 9 months? Is it possible?
I am going to 200% dedicate myself with training, food and disipline. I am going to cut out all the bad foods, soda's etc etc. Hit the gym as many times as i can (with enough rest inbetween)

Please tell me, is this possible?

Pic related, something like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/hypoxiagym.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=UkHwH25qfH4
youtube.com/watch?v=jY6yBTYxLko&feature=youtu.be&t=5m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=QgRLLqYQh1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not gonna make it

You can look decent in 9 months from a combination of having some slight muscle definition and low body fat. You will not look like that picture in 9 months without a cycle.

Without a cycle? Could you further elaborate, im a newbie at this sort of stuff.

steroid cycle

Oh, steorids, nah i dont think im going down that road.
So how long will it take me to achieve the body in the picture above.

depends on from where you are starting and your genetics but anything from 2-5 years

Thanks user.

6-8 years without gear

2-3 with gear

hypoxia mask
ergo-log.com/hypoxiagym.html

6 months with gear

That picture is not "semi-ripped", that's a full on developed physique.

Very interesting article.

Don't know what gear means, google didn't make me much wiser on this one. Please explain.

Yeah ur right, i got my hopes too high.

gear = steroids
Natty, the picture in your OP will take 5 years of consistent hard training while watching your nutrition closely

If you're a novice, you will definitely get very visible results in less than 6 months under the same circumstances.

Gear=roids=whey

if he's saying he's cutting out soda and bad foods that probably means he's a fat shit.

so he needs to cut then put on muscle (which he probably doesnt have much of).

to reach that physique at the end it's going to take awhile regardless of dedication.

How tall are you?
How much do you weigh?
How old are you?
What does your stomach look like?

You ain't getting that in 9 months. Not natty.
What are your goals? Aesthetics? Strength? Just plain old health?

>Can i get semi ripped in 9 months?

Yes, but only with this simple trick that doctor's hate me for

grow this

youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ

7+ years

Actually, i'm not a fat shit, soda's and bad foods are just bad for gains, so i'm going to cut them out.

inb4 manlet comments 1.75m
approx 74-76kg.
just turned 18 3 months ago.
Depends, before a meal it looks a little bit fat, after a meal it sticks out.

Strength, Aesthetics and good health.

Your pic has a nearly perfect physique (for what is possible without steroids). He's probably been working on hard and consistently for half a decade or more.

No, if you have an average body, you will not get there in 9 months. Even with steroids, you would not get there (from an average body) in 9 months.

And please understand - most people who start out like this:
>Alright, I'm gonna go from zero-60 and give 200% every day I can, even though I'm new to this
>So I can reach the end goal and get ripped in X amount of time
those people generally don't make it. People with that mindset tend to:
A) find out that you can't change fast enough and give up because they aren't seeing serious results in the first couple of months, despite working way too hard
B) realize that it is harder to change old habits than they thought, and give up
or
C) see some minor goal, feel better than they did before, and now have less incentive to push than they did before, and so slowly give less and less effort until they totally stop

Or you cheat and get on the gear and look great until your health is fucked a few years down the line.

Don't go down that road. In 9 months, you will not be at your end goal. There is no end goal. Nobody ever reaches perfect. A great man never even reaches "good enough". Perfection is a path, not a goal.

Pick a sustainable workout / eating routine, something you intend to progress with until you're old. Start slowly but consistently, until your body is conditioned to workout hard and consistently. Always be trying to progress, but by manageably small amounts.

You won't be perfect in 9 months this way (and you wouldn't have been any other way either), but you'll feel a lot better about this path in 2 years, in 5 years, in 10 years. Stop thinking about the end goal. It's about the journey. Aesthetics naturally come as a side benefit, so you don't really have to think about it too much.

You could get pretty close to this naturally in 3 to 5 years of bodybuilding
Lurk on /fraud/ if you want faster results

Well said user, well said.

I will never go down the steroids road, too dangerous indeed.

I was just wondering if it was possible to reach that body in 9 months. This is not my mindset, i have a great motivation. I will never stop untill i reach my goal.

I'm kind of ashamed to even post it on here, but fuck it.

I'm just sick and tired of being/looking weak, letting people walk over me, not being able to defend myself properly. Im tired of being the guy that smokes weed everyday, eating junk food and being a lazy piece of shit.
Life sucks this way, no motivation, no energy to do anything, and on top of that i have this stupid fucking stutter, but i found out excersize and just eating more healthy reduces this my stutter alot.

Also, i want to look good, fuck bitches etc etc.
I want people to fear me and respect me. I want people to look at me and tell themself, damn i wish i had a body like him.
Getting god mode body also increases self confidence i have heard, since im very self concious about my body right now.

So yeah, i think i will make it. I'm in no hurry.

>1.75m
>approx 74-76kg.
>just turned 18

for what it's worth, and if you're serious, you can get pretty far with these stats

start with cutting to about 70kg and hitting the gym

>I will never go down the steroids road, too dangerous indeed.
>too dangerous indeed

screencap this thread, commit to your goals, get a sense of lifting and making gains and obtaining your ideal physique, then re-read this thread and your posts

you'll have a good laugh m8, we've all been there.

Is this achievable in a year for a 140lb 6' skelly? I literally have 9 inch biceps

Good. Remember this, every day. You'll make it.

May I suggest you read the fucking sticky.

I will. Thanks.

I've read the sticky, twice.

the size is achievable for sure, in maybe 1-2 years

requires strict nutrition though

No

Possibly, depends on genetic as well as other factors.

You'll need to eat more (140lb at 6 foot? You should be eating more regardless), and you'll have to lift hard. Really, focus on getting better, not on reaching some aesthetic goal... and you'll ironically have an easier time getting better aesthetics, most likely.

Just remember that dedication is not motivation it is discipline.
You will not be motivated to uphold this lifestyle change everyday.
The difference between people who make it and people who don't are the days where you don't want to go to the gym. One man will stay home while another will go and run through his routine like a robot hating every minute of it.
There is no secret to being able to do this it does not take a special kind of person to do it. You build up to overcoming large moments of weakness by overcoming lots of little ones. Sticking to your macros and diet is a fantastic discipline builder as is scheduling out your days.

I hesitate to tell you this because some people will use it as an excuse to be weak, but you will probably fail. You will probably fail to stick to your diet and you will probably fail to go to the gym. Lots of people when they go through this failure will flat out quit, don't do that just try again. If you use "I can always try again" as an excuse for failure you will not make it.

Drink a carton/bottle of milk after every Intensive workout. It will seriously help you in bulking and recovery.

High Test music like
youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=UkHwH25qfH4
youtube.com/watch?v=jY6yBTYxLko&feature=youtu.be&t=5m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=QgRLLqYQh1Q
will help you get hyped and last longer.
Try to workout everyday (At least 1.5-to-2 hr sessions).

>If you can't lift, go machine.
>If you can't machine, go cardio.
>If you can't cardio, go lift.
If you can't do any of the above, that means it's yo cheat day. Go get yo reward.

Fortunatly, im not that kind of person.

When i set my mind to something, i can stick to it. This is something i've been wanting to do since i was 15. Trust me, i will make it.

I don't really like the taste of milk unfortunately. I always add some scoops of chocolate powder for the taste.

Is the guy in OP's pic natty?

You could always substitute it with cheese.
Cocoa powder is not recommended if you are just starting out and planning to cut.

If you are hardcore enough, you could always go on the KFC diet (Will destroy you 8/10)

>Nah bro I'm dedicated to give 110% for the next 6 years

>Nah can't do that bro I don't really like the taste

Once you put in at least a year into working out you'll come to the realization that nobody will ever be "big"
All of the people you used to think were big guys are now just fat curl bros
All the compliments from Normies feel condescending because you'll forever consider yourself dyel even after you surpass your original goal.

Have fun forming that dismorphia.

I could always just close my nose and drink it, i've done it before and i can do it again.

KFC diet? never heard of it, please elaborate.

After every workout, go for KFC.
Dude, this is common sense.

If you are hungry enough, go for the bucket and guilt yourself to burning all THOSE CALORIES, YOU FAT FUCK.

You will be bulking like crazy, yet fucking paranoid that you grow FUCKING FAT.

But trust me unless you got steel discipline and someone training/watching your FAT ASS, you can't pull that off

If your mind is that set on something why are you asking what is possible instead of asking what you should do? We can't say how you will look like, but honestly, if you really want it as you say then get to it faggot >but but i need to know eitohsoeidghoishg

not gonna make it son

Because the sticky, internet, and my friend who has alot of experience with bodybuilding will help me out.
>not gonna make it son
ok if you say so

nice one user

Kek'd

>roids=whey
heh?

The very fact that you ask ridiculously stupid questions here instead of working out and doing something for your body means that you will never make it. Your picture is also a body of a roider, you will never look like that natty, sorry to burst your bubble.

>175 cm
>that weight
Nigga, you are fat, stop deluding yourself, you are not obese but at your height, without any significant muscle from exercise you should be 65-70 at the very best

I am 183, 81 kg and this is me, I'm not even ripped or something

>I wanted to be fit since 3 years but I never went through with it
>but I will give 200%
Classic, you will quit after 2 weeks

READ
THE
T
I
C
K
Y