I like fat bitches

I like fat bitches.
Decided it was time to get in shape to better handle said juicy mamas in bed easier due to their considerable heft.
I've been weight training and eating clean for over a year now with some decent strength gains and even Cock gains too from losing some of my own chub from my downstairs region.
Here's the thing, the more fit I get (to be able to get in and stay in some of that delicious thick love cushion) the harder it is to pick up fat girls.
What the Fuck!
They all shy away from me and act all ashamed when getting down to business with me when before they used to strut around and show me that inner slut they never let come out and play.
They call me a flirt and never take me seriously when I'm telling them I'm trying to get down with the bad act with them.
Skinny bitches love me though. They're fun in their own way, but I need help getting my fit chunky love game going strong.
I guess it's true what they say - don't lift for women. Do it for yourself. I didn't imagine that applied to my heavenly chunk lovelies!

A true high test man after my own heart.

(You)

Oh yeah?

If this is true then fuck. I'm also attracted to the fatties. I'll still take aesthetics > women. Fuck it, i'm sure there are still some fatties out there who still want a Veeky Forums guy.

It's true. It's not impossible to get with the fatties but it's just different now. They're not as funky as they used to be.
Trust me, I ain't giving up my gains for them. I just need to re think my game

My theory is they are self conscious and sub consciously think that they have 0 chance. I've noticed many fat girls say they don't like men who are muscular. Many say they are into chubby guys or skellies. Fuck women man, why do they always have to feel like they need to be above us? They'll only date people who they aren't afraid can leave them for someone better.

I like my women fat too. Quite fat, in my case.

I fantasize about becoming the size of a bodybuilder, so I could successfully flirt with Sara Aikawa.

She's so big, only a bodybuilder could satisfy her.

9 out of the 11 chubby girls that i fucked told me after that she thought i was fucking her because of a bet or pity, girls are weird damn

Holy shit, user! She's beautiful! I'd love those beautiful thighs wrenched around me

Exactly, they don't expect Veeky Forums guys to actually want them so they avert them. Feelsbadman I just want some fat chick to cuddle.

Yes. She is absolutely stunning.

Any other Veeky Forums posters here into fatties?

I'm about to marry a fatty. I'm desperately in love with her even though I'm fit as fuck and a model

Help, I was promised delicious fit chicks

You love her, and I assume she loves you right? It's also not a stretch to assume you have a thing for fat chicks.

What's the problem?

She's already fat, so you don't have to worry about her getting fat after marriage.

My advice is to keep getting buffer, that way you can always satisfy her.

>This thread

Wtf is wrong with you niggers

I'm extremely white (in full sun in fact, I'm almost exactly white).

I adore her, she means everything to me and I've never felt this strongly about anyone else. I just don't understand how she's the only fatty that has ever bypassed my "fat is repellant" natural defence.

I plan to be 3/4/5/6 at the end of the year at 10% 6'1" and I'm almost there so satisfying her will hopefully never be an issue

Because you love her.

Marry her.

Kys please

Why are you on this thread if it's not for you?

How does this make girls weird when there is a fat hate thread on here everyday.

It's just a stereotype that there aren't buff guys attracted to fat women.

I could be the muscular equivalent of a mountain and I'd still long for Sara Aikawa.

It's not like anyone thinks there aren't any, but they certainly aren't in the majority. So a self-hating fat girl is hardly "weird" desu.

There's probably more than people know. Closet Veeky Forums fat fetishists.

Though it does seem like Veeky Forums posters are becoming more comfortable expressing this side of themselves.