Start dieting

>Start dieting
>Losing weight like fucking nothing
>Don't feel I'm under eating
>Not tired every day
>Almost always below my calorie goal,not really on purpose

Has losing weight always been this easy? I wasted a decade of my life being a fat fuck or nothing. I haven't even started really cooking outside of chicken and burgers.

I've lost 30lbs not doing anything besides counting calories. I can't even believe it Veeky Forums, it was so easy. I could have done it years ago but fastfood was just easier.

I've already saved hundreds of dollars too.

Who fatfuck here?

>83g protein for the day

ur pushin it m8

Bought my first pair of jeans with a less than 40" waistline in 7 years yesterday. Regular fit, not relaxed or some other fat guy bullshit. Feelsgoodman

>start having caloric deficit
>surprised he could loose weight
Geeee I wonder why science works

>Has losing weight always been this easy?
Yes. This culture just teaches you otherwise because
A) people are addicted to sugar and shit, and junkies always make excuses for their terrible habits
and
B) The diet/workout industry is a huge money maker, so there's constant corporate propaganda that "losing weight is hard... unless you use our specialized program for only three easy payments of fuck your mother!"

On top of that, if you have a population that is generally ignorant about nutrition enough to not really understand what they are putting into themselves, losing weight is going to seem like magic. But, of course, it's not.

Fat is just the excess energy your body stores for later use when you have an energy deficit. We measure the energy for our body in calories. If you take in less energy than you use, your body has to get that extra energy from your fat stores, and your fat goes away.

It has always been this easy, since before the dawn of man.

Yeah losing weight is on easy mode when you're a fat fuck. Why do you think we say they have no excuse?
Wait until you're only 15lb way from being ripped though and tell me how easy and fast it will be then.

Im like you though I started last week. With exercise and diet I lost 7 pounds in one week.

I want to become more leaner, should I keep this up or readjust my CALORIE goal based on my new weight?

It's amazing how being mindful of your food and activity can do for you.

good for you user. I'm happy for you.

Im like you except that I started on Sunday. With exercise and diet I lost 12 pounds in 5 days.

I have a party on Saturday evening and I want to surprise my friends with my new body. Do you think I can get as ripped as Tyler Durden by then? I think I'm pretty close but I don't know if I would need a few more days.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

>2 tablespoons of PB is 31g
i'll have to see this to believe it. brb.

Thanks senpai.

what that amount protein, let alone the amount of calories, you're throwing muscle(unless you're 5'6 or a grill)
you can say goodbye to your gains

Huh?

Just because you're Skinner and leaner doesn't mean you can fight good

Thou liest, most ignorant monster

I was under the same circumstances
>Be a fat fuck for most of my life
>fat family on all of mom's side
>convinced that fat is gene
>eventually I get tired of being fat
>just start cutting meals in half, order smallest things at restaurant, don't eat between meals, etc.
>Lost 80lbs to my goal weight in 6 months
Now I'm trying to bulk again, gaining weight is actually harder than losing weight
You can do it

>be average skinnyfat since 16 when my metabolism seemed to slow abit
>always been happy being in normie shape
>start eating a calorie deficit and within 5 weeks everyones telling me how much weight I've lost and saying I have nice cheekbones and shit

>What is different density of pb
>What is different sizes of tbs
>What is non drooling tbs
Thanks for the autismo picture though

I'll be doing whey protein by next week. Probably with milk.
Should make up for the protein and calories.

I just didn't realize it was this easy.

Why does your peanut butter look so disgusting? Like watery shit.

You don't need to shell out money for whey, whey is literally the biggest scam in the fitness industry.
Just eat some meat and some vegetables instead. Go for 1.5g protein per kg bodyweight, 1g fat per kg bodyweight and then let carbs fill out the rest of the calories.

>what is non drooling tbs
ones filled with non-liquid pb... which stacks higher instead.
and this ones dripping coz it lies flat, duh.

That PB looks like some sugar and salt blended bullshit. Organic peanutbutter is much more clay-like in consistency.

I see my weight go up and down constantly. Yesterday I jumped on the scale and had 80kg flat, went for a HIIT run, came back and boom 84kg. At this point I don't know what's wrong anymore, if the scale or if I was actually dreaming and emptying a fridge.

Enlisted in the Air Force and the Military, now I'm waiting for the trials which should come around this or next month.

Until then I need to lose around 5kg, finish a cooper test and do 30 crunches and 30 pushups so I can get accepted.

it doesn't become clay-like unless the producer puts in additives which block oil separation.

You filthy cunt. Is the rest of your food this horrible? And get a better grip on how much volume something is. If you think that's 1tbsp of pb then you're gon be fat for a long time nigger.

Invest in a decent scale and make sure it's on the same flat level spot each time.

You can have crunchy 100% pb or creamy 100% pb.

I read here a lot of people say to update your calories every 10 pounds, and that's what I've been doing. Like 240 to 230 I'll go back to the calculator and update my cals. It's not too much difference but it is some

Yes, losing weight is literally just a matter of calories in vs. calories out, the fact that so many people refuse to believe that or think it's still too hard is just ridiculous.

Granted, getting rid of body fat might get harder when you're at a healthy weight and want to start getting fit, but losing weight as a fatty is pretty damn easy

How to lower BF while cutting and exercising?

Any tips to lower BF?

Seems like yours doesn't get too processed, however, usually the binding agent is peanut or palm oil, not necessarily any kind of other kind of stabilizers.

Used 2 scales, a digital and an old fashioned one. Result was the same.

Mfp updates itself numb nuts

sighhhh

I noticed this too man, once I started counting calories, staying on a deficit was easy
Thanks for all the fat hate, it makes me feel better knowing that I am gonna make it too brehs

how much calories do you consume right now?

Im the same weight and going for 2600, thoughts?

I've been eating around 1500 calories and I feel like absolute shit. I started a little over a week at 270, I'm down to around 260 now.

I'm guessing this shit isn't safe, I always feel like I'm starving and I think I'm gonna die.

I'm too afraid to eat more and once I get back to school I'll be using my campus gym instead of doing no physical activity like I am right now.

I know I won't have gains while trying to lose fat, but how do I make sure I lose fat and not muscle? I read the sticky, should I take creatine while cutting? How do I get over the fear of eating too much, I'm too afraid to eat anymore.

use scoobys calorie calculator and eat what it tells you to

Says 2100 calories, but that seems excessive. Thinking around 1800 at max.

The problem is unless I plan out my meals for the week, I'll be too afraid to eat.

Watch that sodium intake, friend. You'll be bloated a lot if you eat a ton of sodium. Also you should try making these burgers yourself, prepackaged is shit. Ground turkey is inexpensive.

Well you're gonna be at a deficit if you eat 2100 or 1800 either way. Gotta get over the fear though that's not a good look it's just food and as long as you're at a deficit you will lose weight

I want to but everywhere close by doesn't have ground turkey. Sodium is only high because of that one shitty can of soup.

Will get ground turkey when I can though.

2200 a day and 150+ grams of protein