Bulking waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=ArPaid2Iuck

>mfw when i struggle to eat 3000 calories in a day
>small asian girl does triple in one sitting

Young Asian Girls have the metabolism of 3 cows.

I know tiny Filipinas who eat BigMac Regularlry and are in the petitie frame.

I tell them to stop soon though, they are hitting 20 soon.

>mfw cutting fatty
>watching this video

fill your stomach with food.
then drink 0.5L of water
do the same tomorrow, but with an additional half a glass of water (~100ml)
repeat the formula for a month

there, that's how you increase your stomach capacity.

HOW

>5 cups of Rice

She will be thicc in no time

It's hard to be mad at tiny Asian girls. But fuck, I'm mad now.

she just pukes it all once she's done what do you think

This. She probably records that as well and makes 10 times the money.

lmao

its still fucking crazy she can eat 9k calories in one sitting being a tiny asian lady

Asians "run hotter" than euros. Euroes are evolved for food scarcity. we have hair to keep us warm and very solid frames to hold in heat better, so we can run on less calories but need a higher protein diet.

Asians evolved differently, they stay warm by burning more calories and require a diet higher in carbohydrates. If you ever feel an Asians body they are usually several deg warmer than a European, they also are evolved to deal with a low protein diet, generally,m this is obviously not true of Eurasians such as Mongolians, hence why they have different body shapes than east ans southeast Asians.

europeans confirmed for reptilians

>asians are hotter
Memes.
37.5 deg celsius is considered a pathology there

>small asian girl does triple in one sitting

I've never understood this phenomena. I used to work in the restaurant industry for a number of years. If you saw someone eating 2 full, high-calorie meals
>20% of the time it was some bulbous white or black fattie
>80% of the time it was a group of twig-thin Asians sharing twice as many meals as there were people at the table

I literally don't know where they put it. I mean, besides the fact that a tiny little Asian girl can eat like an obese monster and not gain any weight, I just don't even see enough room in their torso for that much food + organs. I've noticed it at multiple restaurants, and plenty of other servers/bartenders/whatever have discussed it with me as well, so it's apparently a thing.

Always been a mystery to me.

Eat one dish, Enough calories to bulk 3 days.

Is that t-the elusive intermittent bulking ?

They usually only eat one or two meals a day.

I am guessing that most social meals that are huge are just done once a week or every two weeks. For the rest of the week they are probably eating smaller than normal because that might just be a normal procedure for them. And at the end of the week the calorie count is the same as someone who just eats 2k a day.

But how does a tiny little 5'0", 100lb Asian girl eat more than I could fit in my sizable man frame? Like, I would be puking by the time I downed as much food as some of them do. Then they just walk out like nothing happened, like they didn't just break physics and biology with some sort of yellow magic. It's insane.