So basically the best way to deal with cryptos is to just buy and hold Bitcoin

So basically the best way to deal with cryptos is to just buy and hold Bitcoin.

its the safest, most boring, and no longer high return like it used to

Wrong. Buy the dip, sell at a 25% profit, buy the next dip, repeat until you have the money.

It's your safest bet but not your fastest gains. Bitcoin doesn't double its value in a single day.

The best way is to buy Dogecoin when it's around 20 satoshis and then sell it for Bitcoin when it rises over 100 satoshis.

Wrong lmao. You're so used to the 10x jumps of shartcoins that you fail to see the upward mobility of BTC. It'll be at 30K in 2 years.

yep, can confirm.

i've put in $1000 total, traded alts, and now i'm down to only $300.

if i had fucking just stayed in BTC i would have not only MORE fiat value retained, but also more time because i've basically been stressing about my alt trades 24/7 for the past 3 months.

only trade alts if you can do so unemotionally and by using automated methods. its very time consuming.

Yeah, dogshit traders can only make money holding. Real Chad niggas make 10x gains in a day

Oh dont mind me, just approaching an ATH

>Wrong lmfao
Ye right, BTC being @ 5000$ is cool and all but even going to 10,000 would only be a 2x

Buying bitcoin is an investment. Buy altcoins is speculation (mostly).

As for trading, I leaned to only go in coins trust now: BTC, XMR, LTC, NEO, OMG, WAVES and ETH. And nothing else. The rest seems like a big fat scam.

yea 10k is nothing. a fart in the wind

I try to leverage the upside, for example now I have a 2x long on BTC. If you do this properly you will still have insane returns.

Bitcoin already gave x7 profit this year. (remember that by holding BTC you also receive profit in for of airdrops from upcoming hardforks)

I believe Btc in the near future will hit some astronomical prices, not because of adoption or better technology but because of the status. All the dumb-ass celebrities will want to be associated with this coin, especially those money oritneted niggers, mayweather, rappers, kardashians and all that bullshit, once it becomes passe for them it will crash back to the tripple digit range

Did you just call LINK a scam? excuse me?

go long on 50x leverage

what?! it was 1000 at january, its a fucking goldmine!

Correct. Do not be led off the path by the many crypto scams. Be loyal to Bitcoin as he will smite the shitcoins when he feels like it.

that just means its overvalued and due for a crash, dipshit.

The problem is when you buy what you think that is a dip, but then it goees down again, and again and, to fuck you up completely, AGAIN.

Yes. If you had bought 1 BTC for $998 on the 1st of January this year, 2017, 282 days ago, you would have seen an average daily increase of $13.75 or a total of $3877.50 so far this year. That's just on a single bitcoin.

I'm not sure if LINK is a scam, I might buy it later. I understand what LINK is trying to do but I am not sure how it will do it exactly.

Assuming it is not a scam it has a lot of coins so a high market seems difficult to reach. I believe the marketcap of Apple is around 800B if LINK would be as big as Apple one LINK would be worth 8$ or a 20X.

But, BTC is worth 200B atm so assuming LINK becomes as big as BTC it would be a x5/2$.

This is all in assumption that we start from 0.40$ or the price it is at now.

Sadly only 35% of all LINK is in circulation, which means if all LINK is in circulation the price would even around 0.15$ at the current prices. Which would yield a much better x16.

LINK seems promising but the amount of coins makes it harder for it to fetch a high price.

What the fuck is this post. Not only are you unable to do basic arithmetic, the arguments those calculations are based on are wrong too. Fails within fails.

Veeky Forums, here's an example of someone you should not listen to.

>he
[citation needed]

yes exactly poor dude here I have been surviving buy buying in the deep dips or picking coins that are low and about to blow up and selling high, once i see entry points i come back in buy the coins and as soon as it hits a all time high i get out

not exactly. btc trends up (or the eth bullrun this spring) but alts trend down.
however theres enough volatility that you would have done better day trading

>He wasn't mining bitcoin on a budget GPU back in 2012

umm sweetie who's laughing now

Not really. You can trade between fiat and btc for decent gains, not as fast as shitcoin flipping but much faster than forex if you know what you're doing. Still boring? Could always margin that...

Not untill you have like 50 from shitcoin trading at least

fuck your mother if you want fuck

Bump for my classic "mining $5000 worth of bitcoin in two weeks with a $200 gpu" pic by just letting my computer run 24/7

Feminism, uncontrolled immigration, affirmative action, Marxism, may have fucked most straight white guys but some of us are going to make it.