m.youtube.com/watch?v=L-NxD4DURVA
instagram.com/p/BHGE-RZD31t/?taken-by=steff_eff15&hl=en
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItvCgsMMgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks mang

Just chatted with Dave Castro, lel

P-pls respond

more food is always the answer

Yeah bruh just stick with it or sub your normal deadlifting with SLDL uncomfortably heavy as long as it's pretty close to your conventional deadlift

>when you're in the middle of your bench sets a d take a caffeine pill and then think you'll need to take another one 5 mins later just to finish your sets for the day without failure

Send help

>when it took me a year of lifting to figure that out

Iktfb, so far haven't had a solid feeling bench set yet, and I have my amrap next :(

Takes an hour for them to take effect you moronic mongoloid

WHY, if only his knees snapped this woudl be a greater vid

is it possible do this the sheiko bench routine but only the 4 weeks and then restarting with a higher max? just adding 2.5 kg or whatever and then restarting. or even 3 weeks since the 4th week is lighter.

google sheiko bench and click reddit post and then the link in the first post. i can't link it because
>Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

...nah

>only got 3 reps
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK THIS IM DOING IT AGAIN

Yes you fucking moron it's literally science/chemistry you're arguing against

Stay delusional you fucking moron

This is my situation today. Haven't gotten much sleep this week

Why would you want someone's knees to snap?

Lele user will get home later and do 80 press ups

Boardie sing me a lullaby I'm really sleepy and my elbows hurt and pls

Whatever you say, friend.

I have very noticeable effects from caffeine not long after consumption. Usually 15-20 m.

>inb4 placebo xD xD lelele

Didn't you say you got 235x8? How did you only get 250x3?

It quite literally is a placebo you dumbfuck

Just take a long break adnd pop some caffeine.

According to that one user, it will take 5 hrs for it to kick in tho, so I hope you have 5 hrs to spare

I did. And I seriously have no clue how, I feel like ass today and for some reason bench isn't feeling right at all. I'll give it another shot in 15 or so.

Yeah, good luck it happens sometimes. Tuesday I had 4x3 bench at 80% and my second set felt like rpe 9 since I misgrooved a rep so badly. But then my 3rd and 4th sets were like RPE 7ish.

Yeah, just no matter what I try, I'm just not feeling stable at all. Thanks

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek

>there are people this stupid and underage in Plg

Guess how i knew you weren't 18+

Kek don't be like that I just want soothing lullabies for my nap

posted this in QTDDTOT but didn't get much response
>I've been doing 5x5 squats every training day and recently reached 100kg and I've started to get knee pain - not while squatting but afterwards and persisting days after.
>Following advice in another QTDDTOT I read through the SS chapter on squats and it suggests the cause could be knees caving in, leaning forward or not reaching depth.
>I wasn't able to reach parallel without my back rounding completely.
>On advice, I did the limber 11 (it was agony) before lifting and deloaded to 60% for squat but I can't even get to parallel without complete rounding under bodyweight, and I don't want to save my knees at the cost of my back.
>Someone asked that I post a video so
>FORM CHECK
youtube.com/watch?v=EA-zdHC5QHM

any feedback on form would be greatly appreciated,
thanks

Kek that was the lullaby, I didn't mean anything by it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zjkaGuDw_rY

>liquid caffeine is the same as caffeine pill

Should have known the underage user was Dino

That, no joke, not even memeing, was my first post in this thread.
I'm not even joking.

It's amusing to me that we are in /Plg/, where "listening to and understanding your body" is kind of an unspoken rule, and yet there is an user who says that it is ABSOLUTE FACT that caffeine will NEVER ENTER THE BLOODSTREAM earlier than 1 hour.

But ok whatever u say m8.

I'm sorry you are so rustled over the way MY BODY metabolizes caffeine (15-30 mins)

You're arguing with Sean btw

Almost had 4. Fuck. Guess it's just not a good day for me.

Das more like it. Nyam

Guess how I know you're underage? Linking a random news article by "the grand cecsus of people who drink caffeine say" vs a peer reviewed scientific double blind article which reinforces what I say, one hour MINIMUM

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378517301009589

Went into smolov too cocky lads

Not another injury ;-;

Caffeine pills literally cannot physically metabolize in your blood stream that fast
Statistically speaking

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378517301009589

Except I used google scholar and your above statement is incorrect

What happen?

>arguing with Sean
>Sean is right like always

Well

Oh the scientific study I linked is incorrect? Ahah okay child

No injuries, just failed at two of the top working sets in a row. Back to memeko i guess, or i could reset my training maxes lower i guess too.

>referencing yourself in the 3rd person
>having this poor reading comprehension and inability to apply logic

So you feel the effects 20-30minutes in and peak about an hour and a half in?

Wow man drugs are so difficult to understand and apply reasoning to.

Yes, just do one prep block back-to-back and test your maxes in between.

Fug. Well, at least you didn't hurt yourself. An injury to ego is much less dangerous :)

caffeine is placebo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TVeyC849E54
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA
I know a lot more metal than comfy music tbf

Why don't you apply logic to the person who felt the need to take another caffeine pill after five minutes because he didn't feel he had enough energy

Fucking stupid faggot blood work in that study literally determined whatever you're feeling soon after taking a pill is 100% placebo
Take some blood work and in sorry you're underage and unable to understand a study that is stating you're wrong in your stupid fucking face

I can't believe I'm having an argument with people who think they can feel the impact of a caffeine pill within minutes

Absolutley hilarious

Funny how you had to change from 5 minutes to 15 minutes to 20 minutes and now it's 30 minutes for caffeine ( a capsule so a caffeine pill would take longer) to enter your blood stream and begin to feel the effects until you feel the complete impact in an hour minimum (as stated by me, the study and now you)

Thanks for stating I was right

>3rd person

Nah not Sean, just someone who isn't that stupid they argue they can feel the impact of caffeine within 5-15 minutes.

Staying awake to reset my sleeping schedule was a terrible idea.

btw, this is your weekly reminder that sean can't bench

Please learn to construct coherent sentences, as well as double check your spelling and learn to use grammar when arguing about logic and intelligence.

You've incorrectly addressed me as the original poster, and you've assumed I've defended him, which is incorrect. I have only posted 2 factual images:
I've not argued with you, excluding this post. I've just stated facts so far.

Unfortunately your childish mind can only resort to ad hominem logical fallacies when faced with confrontation. A severe mental handicap if that is how you genuinely structure your responses.

Hehehe first one was comfy and then I started wiggle dancing to the second.

Time for aesthetic bronap

>Boardie sing me a lullaby I'm really sleepy and my elbows hurt and pls
Sorry bby I'm not awake enough to make something up right now

THIS IS A NO BULLY FRIEND ZONE

Well goodnight(?) lol
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

So let me get this straight, you admit I was right but you're butthurt about the fact that I, Sean, am always right so you can't admit it

Good to know

Maybe you should learn how to read peer reviewed articles next time instead of linking conflicting images, your first image proves you've never read a scientific article before because no scholar would have ever post that image

bump. Please check my form

Could just lie in bed with my eyes half closed for a bit. Them diddlies tuckered me out.

Is ok. Comfy YouTube vids are helping.

>So let me get this straight, you admit I was right but you're butthurt about the fact that I, Sean, am always right so you can't admit it
No..
>Good to know
Logical fallacy.
>Maybe you should learn how to read peer reviewed articles next time instead of linking conflicting images, your first image proves you've never read a scientific article before because no scholar would have ever post that image
Both images are from the same article. There is no contradiction. Your inability to comprehend what you read is the only contradiction here.
The article was from google scholar.

>I'm really sleepy
youtube.com/watch?v=c7_NIjwYJZM

Here is a quality night-time read narrated by Samuel L. Jackson. Enjoy.

Looks like you're cutting depth. You'll need to open your hips more, work on ankle mobility, and/or get some heeled squat shoes.

>first set of 5x8@70% 1 rm feels like absolute aids
Ohhhh boyyy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJo9JvDWug&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L-NxD4DURVA

I like deez two

Hmm hard to tell to be honest, I think your core might lose tightness at points.

Have a lookey chaps

instagram.com/p/BHGE-RZD31t/?taken-by=steff_eff15&hl=en

>tfw a 148 lb lady out-deadlifts you ;-;

>feels like absolute aids
Your cut might finally be taking a toll.

Also, 5x8@70% is a really, really tough workload.

You thought about cycling away from BBB yet?

Shift to 5x5@70%, then maybe 5x3@80%?

Somethings gotta give, especially on a cut.

I have a copy of that book :3

I dont even care. She pulls 1/3 the distance I pull. No joke.

Today it definitely has, only got 250x3 for bench today, when I got 235x8 last week. I probably will after this cycle. Really glad I put on a belt for these ohp sets, because this sucks lmao

And my article was more conclusive, you'd know that if you ever ever read a peer reviewed article in your life instead of linking an image that reads "Those that are regular consumers of coffee have figured out"

Thanks but I'll stick with actual science

The first image was anaecodtsl evidence, the second was the results from a scientific study,
I didn't even read your article you linked because I'm not arguing the truth of the legion all statement.

I'm simply proving how delusional you are :)

I bought it for my niece, and I have it memorized to heart for my son :)

>this sucks
"Cutting, the Fat Retard Story". I feel for you, friend. Might be time for a deload/adjustment to your training until your cut is finished (if this kind of session trends).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZItvCgsMMgI

>:)
See how when I quote that smiley that it looks devious and nearly evil?

Don't post my smiley ever again.

If you do, check under your bed at 4:27am, because a fat STEM teenager is under there, and you should call the cops.

5x5@ 70% and then 5x3 @80% sounds good. So next cycle do 5x5@70%, and then for the cycle after do 5x3@80%?

I've been bulking for 2 years almost, my plan to cut goes as
>continue running what ever program I'm running by the time I cut
>take HMB
>eat 20% less of my TDEE
>put in no more effort

This sound like a good plan?

>first image was anaecodtsl
That's not even a word
>second was the results from a scientific study,

Glad we could admit they were different and conflicting
The second scientific study also proves I was right, you'd know that if you could actually read

>I didn't even read your article you linked because

Argument from ignorance

>I'm simply proving how delusional you are :)

On the contrary if you took a moment to read any actual argument I've made you would see that your article proves I was right

Nice straw man btw

:} ok

>Looks like you're cutting depth. You'll need to open your hips more, work on ankle mobility, and/or get some heeled squat shoes.
OK thanks, I'll work on mobility. I'll have to wait a couple of months to visit my friend and try his squat shoes - don't want to spend £50 on new shoes if I can't squat without injury.
>I think your core might lose tightness at points.
Interesting, I haven't heard that before. I'll work on training core

A cycle at each. At the end, 5x1@90%. As per the accessory progression recommended in "Beyond 5/3/1".

Especially on a cut, the higher volume is going to sap you big time.

>This sound like a good plan?
Sure. For now. Once you actually put your cut into place, you may have to adjust. Depends on BF %, macros, etc.

>The first image was anaecodtsl evidence, the second was the results from a scientific study,
Please learn to construct coherent sentences, as well as double check your spelling and learn to use grammar when arguing about logic and intelligence

Unfortunately your childish mind can only resort to ad hominem logical fallacies when faced with confrontation. A severe mental handicap if that is how you genuinely structure your responses

>4 sets in
This fucking tricep pump wew

Lmao Buda you kill me

Sounds good. Thanks. How's your memelith coming along?

>That's not even a word
Simply a spelling mistake of the word anecdotal, surely if you could apply some logic and reason you would have came to that conclusion? What am I saying, of course that's too much to ask from you.

>Glad we could admit they were different and conflicting
The anecdotal evidence supports the scientific research? Can you not read?
>The second scientific study also proves I was right, you'd know that if you could actually read
>On the contrary if you took a moment to read any actual argument I've made you would see that your article proves I was right
ofc it does, I never disagreed with you about it, ever.

>Argument from ignorance
it was not an argument, I was letting you know that I didn't read the article. I was stating a fact.

>Nice straw man btw
You use that word but you don't know what it means

Sean samefag

>How's your memelith
It's a really fun challenge. I'm fucking it up by only eating at maintenance, though.

That being said, my weight is stable, I have improved work capacity and hypertrophy, and I feel 100% injury free.

It is going to make a nice foundation for transitioning into a more "powerlifting" oriented training program.

I got the itch again. The only cure is more platform :)

>Mfw

So comfy. You beauties

>Simply a spelling mistake of the word
Please learn to construct coherent sentences, as well as double check your spelling and learn to use grammar when arguing about logic and intelligence

>surely if you could apply some logic and reaso

>The anecdotal evidence supports the scientific research? Can you not read?

No it doesn't, that's a false attribution, we're arguing about caffeine pills, nothing else

>ofc it does, I never disagreed with you about it, ever

Glad you've admitted I'm right, you can stop posting anytime now

>it was not an argument, I was letting you know that I didn't read the article. I was stating a fact

Your entire basis of an argument which you've previously claimed was based on ignorance

Whether or not you admit you're ignorant in the process doesn't detract from the fact that it's still an argument from ignorance

>You use that word but you don't know what it means
Clearly you do not know what a straw man argument is, as you've presented many

>Sean samefag

No just another person who probably seen the hypocrisy you've displayed (telling someone else to check their spelling when arguing about logic and then proceeds to do the same)

>commissar maxes out twice daily
>I try to max out 2x this week, 5 days apart
>lowerback, knee and body is kill
Got the PR tho too beeee faair

It's not so much working your core, just making sure you're bracing correctly

>Boardie is heard giggling.im the distance

Kek, cute, but probably not the best time with Sean mega shit posting.
Cuuute tho

Are you arguing with yourself for attention?

If not, grow the fuck up and let it go.

What're you gonna run next?

>let the fact that I was wrong go

>If not, grow the fuck up and let it go

This is coming from the manchild babby bitch himself

classic