Sorry linkers I had to sell

I saw the opportunity and decided to get out... ill rather wait till after the conference, looking at btc that is going up consistently i am pretty sure most other people will cash out from this and put it into btc. Good luck all, its a good price to profit now

that volume is just not high enough for me and has been falling ever since.. not a good sign

last 3 days, during the crash, volume has been rising.

weak hands does not deserve the lamboLink

Fool. Good luck buying back in at $1.30

Buy high sell low. Great job

good choice i bought in at 17 cents and sold mine yesterday and no regret. Just gonna ride pump and dumps and buy back in a year when link is still 47 cents

you never had any to begin with, nolinks are nervous as this keeps rising out of their buying reach of .30

same here, except i did this yesterday at around the same price. made a solid 2x profit from it. can't complain.

Nah, you will feel real sorry soon when you look back at how you sold it so cheap

He did it the Veeky Forums way again

>btc going up consistently
you mean pumped for a single day? the pumps over bucko
screencap this, BTC will not go over 4850 for a long, long time

It was released only a month ago and sibos hasn't even begun.
Is everyone on biz this impatient?

i wasnt sure if i should cash out to btc or eth, i picked btc..

I think they're literally retarded. Musn't realise news will be dropping post-SIBOS which will propel this into the stratosphere.

Its been priced in, sorry Linkies but this coin is just a waste of time currently.

>doesn't even know what it is
>priced in

Weak FUD

Not fudding my man i bought in at 17 cents and this coin will not go above 47 for a long time because it just overhyped. The project is really fucking good but it will take time to get rolling.

you're gonna be sorry when LINK is $500 BY CHRISTMAS

weak hands can't steer a lambo anyway
that's why i sold my LINK and got into something that suits my status as a cuck: OMG

OMG has:
>partnership with thai central bank
>funding from jap bank
>mcD partnership, mmm i'm lovin it
>cofounders are best buds for 10+ yrs
>money skeleyyyy
>plasma dot io is #innovative
>lol plasma dot io dev has last name poon
>did i forget to mention money skele
>gonna be the dominant player in SEazia

What the Fuck does Chianlink have?
>herro my name Sergay i am CEO of a website called smartcontract dot com
>herro i am dumb slav hacker who will solve the Orifice problem

hey Linkies, enjoy your Glambos on the moon. I prefer to ride bicycle on Earth anyway.

>BTC will not go over 4850 for a long, long time

> its 4886 right now

neck yourself

Sorry but you're delusional. You don't realise that Veeky Forums isn't the world and that chainlink is the exact opposite of overhyped.

>buy back in a year when link is still 47 cents
kek
You mean 4.7 dollars?

>overhyped
This isn't fucking KNC, it hit $350 million on day one because they listen VB on the website lol. Now that's overhyped.

Good luck with your new investment, I guess

Why would you sell low to chase a BTC pump

Ppl didn't even try to do a good FUD anymore.

Dumb. Nigga.

this

Told you guys it was going down, you should have sold...ill be buying back at 37c might even go lower im considering waiting for 36c

ill feel sorry? i think not, looks like ill be buying the dip...sell high and buy low, i suggest you buy around 37c. there is no reason it will go up, no new news everything is priced in already until after sibo which everyone will sell off anyway