>4.5"- 4.75" girth

is there any hope for me

considering you are using ameritard mesures, no there is no hope

everyone who isn't a retard uses inches for dick measurements

How tall are you?

5'6"

kys.
because of this thread, not your size.
size doesn't matter. Just look at Bruce Lee.

Same stats here. I always felt my dick was too thin for the length, like a pencil. I've considered getting a Bathmate but I've seen mixed reviews and there's no guarantee it would help, so I can't really justify the price.

In truth, I think that's a bigger concern than your dick size

>tfw 5.839"x5.427"

I'm happy enough. I just need to get on NoFap since I'm struggling with erections right now.

>6.5'' length
>5.25''-5.5'' girth

I'm still insecure

5"x5"

who /StrongDicks/ here?

It's the right length to hit certain spots in my girls pussy but it's just not wide enough man. Shit, sometimes my dick feels too skinny for pussy to even tightly wrap around it.

>not sure if skinny dick or lose pussy

>sub 4 erect

I can't even keep a condom on unless I literally hold it. The best day of my life will be when I no longer have a sex drive.

You have above average girth, and that's what actually matters. Length is just a meme. It becomes a problem when you have small girth.

I'd just get a fuck toy and fuck it profusely like 5 times a day. I've done that before and stopped caring about real women quite a bit.

>6' Tall
7" Length
6.5" Girth

>Tfw 6x5
>never felt insecure about it
I just wish I was bigger when I'm soft, I want to fill out my shorts more

When will you fucking retards learn that sex is emotional for women, they don't give a shit as long as they are attracted to you and you don't have a 3" dick

>Veeky Forums
>fucking "women"
Do you know where we are?

I jelq'd and did stretches for like a month and the biggest increase I had was in flaccid size.

What stretches?

you need to jelq for like half a year for actual erect results

Just go to pegym and do all the beginner/intermediate stretches. I didn't do the advanced ones where you basically tie your dick into a cherry knot.

>Stretch 15 minutes
>Jelq 20-30 mins
>Gentle cooldown stretch in the shower afterwards

Yeah I actually got small erect gains after about 2 months, but I'm not as disciplined now and miss sessions because jelqing is probably the most boring chore on the planet.

Routine?

Did Bruce Lee even swim in a sea of poon?

Yes but youll have to learn to use it like a leverage and learn to pace her body so you wont get a broken bennis.
If you do manage to use it to headbutt the baginal wall where the you know what spot is, you will be beyond golden.

this

>6.5'' x 4''