Notice new girl on my jog route that looks really cute/innocent who walks her dog the same time every morning

>Notice new girl on my jog route that looks really cute/innocent who walks her dog the same time every morning
>Come up with the ice-breaker line "I don't know who's cuter, you or your dog"
>This morning get the courage (using alcohol) to come up and talk to her because I always wave to her
>"I don't know who's hotter, you or your dog"
>Cringe as soon as I say it
>"I-I...I m-mean"
>Run off at full speed
Fuck. Can she call the cops on me?

>I don't know who's hotter, you or your dog
top jej

Top kek.

Now she thinks you're a dog fucker. Way to go OP.

*she knows

You should've just stayed where you were. Why bother hit on a chick if you're just gonna half ass it?

>girl starts talking
>"e-excus-
>SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TALKING TO YOUR FRIEND

Kek to both of you

>This morning get the courage (using alcohol)
You did nothing wrong, user.
I think you being born into this world was a mistake.

>jogging
>drinking
>women

I'm sorry, i was under some impression people were here to "make it"

No. But rest assured(if your story is true), she told literally every friend she has and probably posted it on facebook. Nice one.

You guys, man... good lord lol

oh fuckkkkk i love Veeky Forums

Not everyone is a huge insecure faggot. You shouldn't assume everyone on here is like you, that's kind of narcissistic

insecurity is my fuel. what motivates you, wimp?

you...didn't really right?
you can't be that autistic.

Saved for future generations.

Shit happens. But I don't get the running off part. It's awkward and stupid, but not all girls are uptight bitches. Just keep other stupid lines handy as escape ropes, like
>That sounded so much better in my head
>I should probably start practicing this in front of the mirror
>Can I try again?

Then some awkward/insecure laugh and the day is saved. There are many girls who even like this kind of situation. In fact it's an essential part of 90% of all romantic comedies. Also, if there really is some chemistry between you two, then it just doesn't fucking matter how you start off.

Chances are that she laughs about it and you can actually just try again like a human. You have a topic and a cute story of how you got to know each other.

You idiot, her dog might have been into you

> Y... Your father must have been a theif, he stole stars from the sky and put in your dog's eyes.

If you wanted to meet with her, tell her morning, then look down at the dog and and tell it good morning also. Repeat until you get the coyrage to ask for the name or the dog wants you to give it attention.

First thing I've read in a long time that made me cringe like that. Good work OP.

>cute girl starts sitting near me in class
>try to work up the courage to talk to her
>in the mean time i just stare at her
>she catches me looking at her
>i divert my gaze away towards the only other Veeky Forums guy in the class who just got up to stretch
>she sees me looking at him
>gives me a smile
>at the end of class i see her talking to the Veeky Forums guy and she points at me
>he waves me over
>have a date with him on saturday

will this increase my chances of getting to know the girl?

It's a known fact women who own male dogs fuck them, so you said the right thing.

Fake and gay, but keked

GJ bro, made it.

Whichever asshole posts this to plebbit better put me in the cap

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This

What's with u americans and your pathetic catchy one-liners when it comes to talking to a female for the first time¿ I can't imagine a more horrible way to start talking ro someone. It's just so unnatural.

Fucking kek

Americans have short attention spans. Women have shorter attention spans and generally decide what they think of you within seconds.

One liners either throw them off, boost your status in their eyes, or cause a weird feedback loop in their brain that fucks their shit up gaining extra valuable seconds to win their favor.

this

Women literally decide if they'll ever fuck you within seconds of meeting you, or even solely on your appearance if they see you a few times before the introduction

How did you even think the original line was good? Comparing a girl's looks to a dog is almost as autistic as calling the dog hot

>be standing in the park on my phone
>from out of nowhere a bite on my leg
>yell what the fuck?!? Look down
>little shit dog no leash getting aggressive at me
>see red
>punt the little bastard a good 20 feet with a loud whumph and a Yelp
>hear someone screaming bloody murder
>look over qt girl is running toward her dog
>tears streaming down her face trying to comfort her dog calling me an asshole
>ask her if her dog is hurt, a little concerned
>YES YOU ASSHOLE
>now I'm mad at her
>good your dog is a little shit
>felt bad about saying that while I walked back to my car

Okay but then what does it matters if you say some goofy phrase instead of just talking to her like a normal human like, "Hi"? Will it change anything at all if you say something like "You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy." I mean, it's normal that op ran away. He just realized he said the most stupid shit ever.

you did fine other than the last line senpai, and that's coming from one with doggo
You should've apologized and said you were startled

Awesome.

>letting her dog off the leash when they're are people around

Should have punted her too

Men do the same. It's the first thing anyone thinks of.

Kek

Her fault. It's fucked you kicked it but it's a natural reaction. Plus it shouldn't be off a leash if it bites.
Had it drawn blood you could have sued.

this

i almost always make a fo of myself hitting on women and saying stupid shit. but it's the confidence of owning up to it and brushing it off that's what gets them to like you.

When he said ">saw red" I think that meant he was bleeding