What I don't understand about religions is that people believe in them without anyway of knowing if they are actually...

What I don't understand about religions is that people believe in them without anyway of knowing if they are actually true and there are many, many religions.

I dunno, maybe believers have internalized so much their beliefs that they genuinely can't think outside of a "my religion - not my religion" duality and justify their whole religion by proving some very vague notion of God or weird tangents on how society needs religion. (somehow that makes THEIR religion true)

That kind of reasonings falls in piece if you take all the religions existing and take them at face value, a lot of assumptions such as even the idea that there must be a true religion and you need to find it for the rather unconvincing idea of an afterlife are just weird and don't become more credible because millions of people believe in them.

Am I missing something? I genuinely just don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

yhwhallah.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

last bump

Enlightened know
"Ye are Gods"

Psalms 82:6
>I have said, Ye are Gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Isaiah 41:23
>Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that Ye are Gods:
John 10:34
>Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are Gods?

"Ye are Gods"

The Creator Set

Doing hits of cocaine; a/k/a snorting rails?

There was so much coke on the sinks in the club bathroom that you could get a contact high without doing bumps.

Haha, LOL

"Ye are Gods"

Brahma, the Vishnu, and Shiva

Go back to /x/, schizophrenic larping retard.

99% of religious people beleive because they were brainwashed as kids. Very few adopt a religion later in life, and those that do tend to have serious psychological problems that make them desperate for certainty to the extent that they will turn off their brains if it is what it takes to convince themselves they have found "truth".

You were doing bumps? (when You take hits of cocaine) "I was doing some bumps last night off this girl's booty and I got super high." You were.

RA RA RA

OP is the Most High (Psalms 82:6)

Hey RA, you're only "the most High", true?

Seth (3rd from Adam)

this thread is so spooked that it might give me nightmares

"The Good and Evil Angels"
by William Blake

Bumping is Music you Warpheads, blaring music and getting down to it. Jamming. Rocking out. Grooving to the music. It is used in reference to people (like OP high) driving down the road in their cars listening to some recording artists that they really like.

My neighbor is bumping Journey on his stereo.
We were bumping hardcore rap.

Sheesh

OP might be "Most High", RA might be
"most High", but One that is Surely:

6 6 6

>What I don't understand about religions is that people believe in them without anyway of knowing if they are actually true and there are many, many religions.
>I dunno, maybe believers have internalized so much their beliefs that they genuinely can't think outside of a "my religion - not my religion" duality and justify their whole religion by proving some very vague notion of God or weird tangents on how society needs religion. (somehow that makes THEIR religion true)
>That kind of reasonings falls in piece if you take all the religions existing and take them at face value, a lot of assumptions such as even the idea that there must be a true religion and you need to find it for the rather unconvincing idea of an afterlife are just weird and don't become more credible because millions of people believe in them.

Say: Why are you so Obsessed with this? Surely: OCD psychiatric disorder from parent(s)?

No worries, I am only
Shaitan Iblis of Jinn

O Iblis, O iblis, you are, you are, too much.
Have you considered my servant, my servant?

Krishna

I am the MOST HIGH.

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

yhwhallah.wordpress.com/

.... .... .... AM