C4 is shit

Veeky Forums I need help selecting a new preworkout. Been using C4 it's garbage. What do you use? I've heard non stimulant (no caffeine) preworkouts are good but don't know what to choose.

Fuck that shit.

>needing preworkout
>making it

just take some caffeine pills you 16 year old "fitness" and "aesthetic" lifestyle liver

>c4
>natty
Pick one

I know this sounds unhelpful, but I really do recommend coffee. Any specific supplement you feel you want/need from a preworkout, you can buy seperately in bulk for much cheaper -- but just the energy alone generally comes from caffeine, and not only does coffee work great - it's also got a lot of other chemicals and minerals that are good for you. I took preworkouts all throughout high school and honestly they always burned me out and turned the rest of my day into lethargy and sometimes horrible headaches (old school jack3d). Coffee is superior.

Arez - god of the gym
>Dmaa
>Ephedrine
>Trimethyixanthine
>Synephrine

most of the people here who say theyre on C4 mean pre-ban C4,

the new crap is neutered, no longer any different than the garbage on the bottom shelf of walmart

Last one I used was from GAT and that was ages ago, don't even remember the name. I just drink black coffee 30 mins before I go and it works fine, blast some heavy metal, the angriest I've ever been is when I wasn't on any pre workout.

>Non-stimulant
>Pre-workout
Pick one

>buys preworkout
good, good

do some coke before you go to the gym. In the showers so no can hear or see you.

Might as well just hop on creatine at that point

Since when is creatine not natty?

Shilling for Dom

>summer

Anyone who doesn't say METH LAB is an idiot.

meth lab is goat

i don't think dom actually uses pwo, he's p smart when he's not his character, and pwo is fucking retarded

if you really need caffeine drink coffee or take a pill. you shouldn't need it though

pls
>Pic related, a MAN'S preworkout

>not working and needing a quick energy boost after working
>making it
I'm using a pre workout atm because I'm cutting and working. By the end of the day I just want to sleep and pre workout gets me to the gym

This, just don't use preworkout every day, only when you need a boost and you'll be fine.

Why is that nigger inside of that man"s nice house?

OP here, this is what I picked up. Pretty fucking good.

Back of the bottle.

>ERMAHGERD

It's got dmamam the evolved form of dmaa

OP again, what are you guys trying to say is it good?

I generally don't take preworkout. If you want energy, drink coffee or an energy drink that isn't horrible for you. If you want BCAA, creatine, or any other supplement, buy those seperate in bulk and control your own dosage. Also much cheaper that way.

I'm mostly a caffeine pills (with optional ephedrine) man myself these days, but I miss old Jack3d something fierce. What's the nearest equivalent I can get? How does Nitraflex compare to Ferox?