Is my girlfriend fat?

Let me know if she's fat. She gained like 20 lbs since I met her (14 months ago) She don''t like excercise at all and she likes to lay on the couch with some munchies.

Yep

Post a pic of her from behind and I will tell you

A lil bit. See if she's be down for lane swimming or something.

she's fat bro

what does her b-hole smell like?

fat face, love handles and a ponch.

Hate to break it to ya, she's fat bbreh

steam her some carrots and give her a barbell op

You dyels wouldn't even know what to do with her if you had the chance.

Of course I would know what to do with her. I'd put her on a diet.

fucked a 16 yo girl like that a few months ago, loved every moment of it

OSLO
S
L
O

I'd smash the fuck outta that... this is now a high test thread

OP, i would put some extra fat in her if you know what i mean?

Probably like a b-hole.

Hnnnng, shame that her face holds fat and her eye brows and thin.

She's Thick.

A little bit. Could be a lot worse.

not fat !!!!
would fuck every day .

guys here want skinny , bc they like traps and are secret faggots.

That is not high test. That is fat.

She's chubby and kinda thick. It wouldn't take much to push her into fat territory.

>tfw no girl b-hole to sniff

> ITT: low standards

OP, she is cute, but she should really lose some weight.
Be warned though, if she loses the excess fat and becomes smoking hot, chances are she will leave you for someone better looking.

Chubby, not fat, though given her young looking face and already being in the chubby realm it's probably only a matter of time.

Not all of us. The High-Test Faction doesn't.

she has a pretty tiny tummy for someone that is fat. which is optimal. have you faggots never laid your head on your girlfriends soft pudgy stomach or do you prefer cold and hard abs ?

She is fat OP

That being said, I would still fuck the shit out of her

Face is pretty meh tier but body could be great if she lost weight and put a very small amount of muscle on.

make her try to maintain that level, would absolutely smash.

how are abs cold? muscle has more vascularity than fat

there's no love in them

I'd hard pass that chance

How old is she? She's only going to get fatter.

Honestly if she firmed up the fat, she has the makings of a proper High-Test woman.

That body is how I like em but yeah she is on her way to getting fat . Would make her squeeze my head between her thighs until I pass out/10

Said the low test beta

No matter how slightly fat she gets, as long as she works out, it'll distribute well.

Yeah she's a bit fat. Tell her to become a cardio bunny so she loses all of that belly fat fast, then get her lifting.

shes meaty

fpbp

Ugly face, average thighs, fat tits. Nice ass atleast...?
>post ass?

For the love of god, why did you get a gf who doesn't like exercise? That's a recipe for disaster.

I want to grab her hips and penetrate her vagina with my penis as she is in an all fours position if you know what I mean

top kek m8

rly? Haven't seen her around
would smash tho, love them norwegian blondes

Her pussy looks pretty comfy user. Even if she is a roastie

If she looks like this in her 20s she's going to look like shit by 30-35, such is the dark side of chubby/high test

Butter face and average chub bod..

>He thinks we lift for love

mhmmm love the manly face, zero curves and visible cellulite, op you clearly have a high test bird, not fat at ALL

She's going to be huge when she gets older. She has the facial features of people that will follow that path.

she looks like Miss Piggy

op being a fucking beta for asking others for validation rofl

>girlfriend

You mean cross dressing boyfriend , right. Ok, yep he's fat.

This. If she has a fat ass, then she's THICC. No ass means she's fat.

As fat as my bfs dick

I'd say chubby
and if she doesn't change her couch and munchies lifestyle
SHE WILL BE FAT

You have a ticking time bomb on your hands

BULOME
U
L
O
M
E

Thought she was Kaley Cuoco at first.

That's some HAES shit right there

How about you stop spamming threads about that fucking cow, faggot

Damn OP, you lucky bastard. True high test you got there.

GIVE HER TO ME

thats one uglyass hoe

That reminds me of the pic where fat chick who was dating a nerdy kid lost a bunch of weight and ended up leaving him for a chad

Fat. Not irredeemably fat by any means, but she needs to lose 10 or 15 pounds of fat and gain 5 or 10 lbs of muscle to fit my tastes.

Where do you see then excess fat?What makes her look chubby?
What do you mean with facial features?

I'd hit once, maybe twice after a few drinks

The gut and the legs mate. Also her face will probably get better if she loses weight.

wrong, its a well known fact any girl with defined abs is a whore who needs her ego stroked in Instagram 24/7. a girl like the one in OP's pic is more likely to love you than a vapid instagram whore who wastes all your money and only cares about herself. Veeky Forums girls will never love you because theyre too far gone up their ass and think they need pats on the back and adoration for lifting while being women.

yeah same applies to men you fucking retard

This is my new favorite picture.

>there's no love in them
Sure beats a degenerate fat piece of shit.

unless theyre guidos or retards most Veeky Forums men wont be as self absorbed and vapid than any of the 'cardio bunny' fitness girls who blog about it all day. ive seen plenty of timid muscular guys, but most women make sure you know they go to the gym and do squats

fit men would be the same if they got even half the attention cardiobunnies and the like get

No, men don't need exterior validation at anywhere NEAR the level of women

>would be

If men got the same amount of attention, they would. Imagine if every guy around you was constantly hit on. You'd be a lot more concerned about your looks.

is she fat, no not realllly but she's on her way to becoming fat.

What makes you think she's on her way to become fat?

Because she's fat dumbass. Not like Shea going to get skinnier with age.
It's the opposite.

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

she doesnt like working out, you dont need to do it 3x a week and care about getting fit, but she should be open minded to running like once a week for like 30 minutes for the cardio vascular benefits at least, weight bearing also helps with preventing osteoporosis too.

In your other comment you said that she isn't fat ..

european standard: obese
us standard: normal

There is no way I get her to run for 30 minutes, even if it's only once a week.

Obese? Really?

lol shut the fuck up, Belgium health minister is 500 fucking pounds.

dude why not, whats wrong with her? has she ever been active before? if she doesnt want to run theres also biking and swimming. but yeah it isnt so much her current weight thats alarming, but her attitude towards physical activity.

She doesn't like exercise at all. Swimming is a option but we only do that when we're on holiday or when it's hot. I think that I can't persuade her to do some swimming or anything like that.

yeah but why not, if she hates exercise so much then just try and maintain her calories if he keeps gaining. also invite her to go places and work out with you , maybe shell want to join in eventually.

If you don't mind her being fat don't worry about it.
If you do, try to get her to workout and eat right. If she won't and refuses to get in shape, leave her.

Nah. Mine isn't, so yours isnt either

best answer

That's an intense choice.

its the right choice

shes perfect. sucking her gut in though probably

It's not. It's the right choice.

If you don't mind fat, don't worry about it. If you do and she won't change, why stay?

Maybe you're right.