I just got a promotion and want to work for as long as possible...

I just got a promotion and want to work for as long as possible. I need to be at the office for twelve hours a day five days a week to make money. I will be sitting calling people for the duration. How do I prepare for this? I have made plans for logistics but need to train my body. What can I do to be alert and have lasting energy all day? I am so tired when I wake up but I only sleep five hours a night. I burn out around ten hours now. And sometimes have to skip a day or two one a week.

What about adderall or bulletproof coffee shit? I need to stay awake

Other urls found in this thread:

rich-piana.com/en/mentality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Murder!

The pen is on the left side, so the woman is left-handed. However, the gun is in her right hand.

Murder. She was black therefore they are always murdered

t. BLM

Get a better job. Sitting down for 12 hours a day and not getting enough sleep and using stimulants to keep you going when you should be resting instead is going to kill you.

Also, the cigarette in the left hand

>I am so tired when I wake up but I only sleep five hours a night. I burn out around ten hours now. And sometimes have to skip a day or two one a week.

Sleep more you jackass

Good notice

If she shot herself with a right hand, the blood splatter wouldn't be on the right wall.

It was murder.

you'll get used to it, avoid stimulants
but the ash tray is on the left as well

Suicide because unless investigators can find prints or anomalies in the suicide note or anything substantial that proves someone else was there, a cigarette in her left hand is not substantial enough to prove it was a murder.

While you're right in 99% of cases, it could be suicide of a ambidextrous person as well.

Murder. If she was sitting down facing the desk when she shot herself, the gun would have had to be in her left hand for the blood spatter to be on her right.

However, the gun is in her right hand.

rich-piana.com/en/mentality
>not a shill a swear.

What if she decided to face away from the table when she shot herself?

She could have turned around and faced the flower, and was leaning against the desk

Absolutely no clue desu. Perfectly possible she wrote her suicide note, turned around, and shot herself facing away from the mirror, and then collapsed into that position.

Why are you guys calling it a she?

I think it looks like a he.

Why? Do bodies generally fall towards the side of the entrance wound?

But it did fall to the left (her left)

The gun recoils to our left (her right) but her body would fall to our right (her left)

Murder. As we can see outside, it's quite dark out, making it impossible for her to that letter on the desk to be a recently written suicide note, because the lamp in unplugged, she wouldn't have been able to see.

Why is the lamp unplugged?

>random capitalized words

Well I guess that solves the question of who started that trend.

Might be a twink

It's a suicide, because there's no bullet hole in the wall. She was facing the table and shot herself, causing the spatter on the wall. You can see the wound on the right side of her head there, but there's no way to tell that there's an exit wound on the left. Given the limited information given by the pic, you have to assume it's a suicide.

But the room looks well-lit. There was likely another light source on the ceiling.

No, bullets don't impart enough physical force to alter how a person falls. A person simply drops (like cutting the stings of a marionette), falling left or right has more to do with how the person was standing/sitting and possible violent muscle contractions cause by massive brain trauma at the time of being shot than force imparted by bullet.

Looks like a tanned German to me.

Does a left-handed person shoot a gun with her left hand? I thought guns were made in a way that they had to be held by the right hand, so lefties just have to learn to shoot like a right-handed perseon. How are you going to eject the magazine when holding a gun in your left hand?

If that is the 'answer' then this is straight up retarded.
I have a pencil and a notebook on my desk in front of me with the pencil positioned exactly like it is in the picture, but I'm right handed as shit.

Fuck this piece of shit riddle.

An accident!

She was walking through her house when she tripped on the flip flop in the floor and accidently knocked the chair down, which tilted her gun hand towards her head and the sudden inpact of the fall caused her to tense, squeezing the trigger.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Some guns have ambidextrous safeties/magazine releases on them.

It was a murder
OP was being such a faggot that she committed suicide because of his faggotry

>She was facing the table and shot herself

And I suppose while falling down, she switched the gun to the other hand?

murder.

considering she wrote the suicide letter and then shot herself while sitting in the stool, the weapon should be in her left hand for that blood splatter to form.

also, it's unlikely she would fall down like that

Murder. The gun is in her right hand, and if she'd been facing the desk she would have had to be making a really weird angle in order to shoot herself so that she fell towards the wall rather than away.

This.

You'd still finish your cigarette before offing yourself. It's a murder made to look like suicide.

These both make sense

>that job description
>promotion

what kind if shit job were you unfortunate enough to have before this???

she could have finished the letter then turned around cuz she dont want to see herself do it user

It was suicide.

>facing table
>writes note with left
>puts down pen
>lights a cigarette
>turns around
>shoots herself with gun in right hand

It's the glasses
Why would she have her glasses off?

>woman

that is a man you dingus

The pen/cig thing is a clue but the blood spatter on wrong side of wall is the proof

>blood spatter on wrong side of the wall

Am I missing something here?
The way she's laying on the floor clearly means she was facing away from the deck which would mean the gun is in the proper hand

smokers hold the cigarette with their off hand while doing things, eg. this is proof she's right handed

I'm right handed and smoke with my left.

Murder. Women don't shoot themselves

I'm right handed and every time I've imagined killing myself, it was with my left hand

This is a sales job at a big company. I get a percentage and a base pay. I want to hit my quotas and then some so I can pay off my student loads as quick as possible

There is only one sandal
It's off
It's facing the wrong direction
It was murder
OP is still a faggot

is this bait?

suicide because the note on the table is probably a suicide note, he is smoking with his dominant hand that also wrote the note, he faced away from the table and shot himself in the side of the head

Not so fast...
>Lamp not plugged in for incomplete note
>Would have had to be facing away to make shot (gun in right hand, splatter to their left)
>Stool situated behind the body, as opposed to being on the left
If it was a suicide he *ahem* would have had to stop writing the note halfway in, unplugged the lamp, lit a fresh cigarette, turned around and done the deed. If that were the case, the stool would be directly to the left (under) their butt, as it is they would have had to fall forward after shooting themselves in the side of the head.

Not impossible, but highly improbable. I say a murder, a murder most foul.

He
No homo
(You)

Murder, because the gun is in the right hand and the bullet would came from the left to make a splatter on the right, which would be impossible to do your self with your right hand

>THIS

Unless they turned around. I still think murder for the mentioned reasons.

SHE BASHED HER HEAD AGAINST THE WALL

There is no bullet hole in the wall meaning the pistol isn't fired at all.

Bullet may have shattered going through the skull and not left any obvious sign.

An Hero before it gets any worse.

How can your employer expect you to be on point for 12 hours a day?

To eleborate.

This woman was writing for her diary late in the evening. It is summertime so she was wearing light clothing, logically she also opened the window to let in some fresh air. However, the light of her lamp was attracting muscitos which are rampant during summer. When she was done writing she noticed a lot of muscitos on the ceiling who had flown in through the open window.
She closed the window and grabbed today's newspaper. What she's holding in her hand is NOT a pistol, it's a rolled up newspaper. She didn't need the newspaper anymore anyway because it was late at night and she already read it. Before going to bed she wanted to swat the muscitos so she wouldn't be bothered by them.
She rolled up the newspaper and climbed on top of the stool so she could reach the muscitos on the ceiling.
However the stool tilted and she fell off, hitting her head full speed against the wall.
While falling her hand graced the wire of the lamp and unplugged it.

And to answer OP's question:

Intermittent fasting. Don't eat breakfast and don't eat lunch. It will keep you much more focused since your body will not experience afterdinner dips and changes in bloodsugar.

Suicide.

The way the paper is angled suggests that whoever wrote the note is right-handed. The gun is held in the right hand suggests victim is right handed. Cigarette in left hand and ash tray on left of paper suggests smoking while writing, confirms the right handed. Body fell towards the blood splatter, stool fell in same direction, victim used right hand, so was facing away from the desk when they pulled the trigger.

Suicide:
>woman writes note, places pen on paper, pen slightly rolls to the left
>takes reading glasses off, likely in a rubbing face type of gesture while psyching self up for suicide
>lights cigarette (nonsmoking retards think people hold cigarettes in dominant hand, they dont)
>turns around on stool
>flippantly kicks sandals off across room
>takes final swig of coke with right hand
>places coke down on table, picks up gun
>leans forward, psyching self up for the act
>shoots in a surge of desperation instead of waiting to finish cigarette, then finding excuse to light another, etc. and dragging it out)
>blood splatter above head
>subconsciously leans towards the left away from pistol before firing, body falls in direction
>gun hand tugs out loose lamp plug as it falls

murder:
>somebody walks into this chicks apartment, crouches down to shoot in the side of the head without any sort of struggle her leaving a blood spatter above her head, hastily writes a suicide note in total darkness, before leaving helps himself to a can of her coke and throws a shoe at her before walking out the door

its a drawing:
>shitty artist who's never actually seen a murder paints an incomprehensible scene where his """"""clever"""""" hints are lost in a pile of inaccuracies and poor art and his masterfully crafted puzzle is as indecipherable due to his inadequacy as one of those shitty puzzle books where there are no clues and you literally can only just make up a story and look at the back of the book to see if you're right
>he didn't even draw the shit and piss everywhere

Once the brain was out, then came the COILS. The TESLA coils... the coils of NIKOLA Tesla. The TESLA COILS! In its HEAD!

lol at everyone answering the meme pic in OP and not OP's question

Check where the splatter is, and what hand she is holding. The blood wouldn't be on the right side if she committed suicide.

It would if she were turned around away from the desk, which is what the leg position suggests.

murder
gun in wrong hand
also the position of the body is not the position it would be in if she shot herself while facing the desk she was smoking at.

That's what you get when you post an image more interesting than your topic.

Is the little thing on the table near the lamp supposed to be a bullet casing? If so murder.

And to anyone saying no signs of struggle the lamp is unplugged at night, the victims footwear is off, and the stool looks to be fallen in an unlikely position.

Veeky Forums isn't gonna like this but you should stop exercising heavily if you still are. Your body does most repair work while sleeping and growing muscles tires you out.

Best advice is just sleep more, five hours is a shit amount. If that isn't possible lower your athletic output and start taking more stimulants.

If you want to work 12 hours a day you are going to damage your health, no matter how you go about it.

Are you proud of yourself

It was neither murder nor suicide, it was an accident.

Somebody threw a tomato at her and in order to dodge it, she fell out of her chair and broke her neck on the cabinet.

Actually more important is eye dominance. Most of the time the dominant eye matches the hand so lefties shoot left handed, but i know a rightie who shoots left haded because her left eye is dominant.
Anyway, while most guns are designed to be used right handed, some have ambi controls, which is cool, or you could just learn how to use your left hand. For example, i hit the mag release on pistols with my middle finger and on my ar with the next magazine.

I say suicide because you're about twice as likely to off yourself as to be murdered

There's absolutely no way to tell with certainty from the information given.

Can't we just assume its suicide since there is no reason to believe its a murder?

Unless the murderer is some expert who knows how to fake a suicide scene and didn't make a single mistake.

It's the left wall from her perspective, dipshit

So close. Saved that image.

Holy shit you're retarded. How about the fact that the gun is in her right hand, and so is the blood on the wall?

The pen being on the left side doesn't mean shit. You don't put down your pen on the side of your dominant hand, you just drop it down or put it down at the top most of the time. Proof that she was using her right hand for writing is the ashtray to the left of the paper
You listenin'?

But let's debunk my theory as well since there's room. She wrote her letter with her right hand and smoked with her left, then she put down the pen, picked up the gun, turned around, took one last puff and then shot herself.

This would explain the position of the body.

The only problem I have with that theory is how she's holding the gun. Her finger should either be on the trigger or she'd have dropped the gun. A side note is that her body looks to be turned seeing how her right shoulder is on the other side, implying she was turned over.

And then finally, I'd like to point out that if she shot herself while sitting on that chair, the blood splatter probably wouldn't land so far away. There'd be a bigger mess etc.

Was it even a gun that killed her? The small dots at the top indicate a blow, but I know too little about guns to go further.

kek

>no bullet hole in the wall
It was a murder desu, unless that's like a .22 pistol

You would be absolutely amazed at the human skulls ability to absorb a shot and end up with the bullet in completely unexpected places.

Based on that picture, one could not conclude whether it was murder or suicide. However, you can conclude that OP and the artist are fags