Stretch marks?

Let's see them, Veeky Forums.

>Yellow for old marks
>Red for current marks (i.e. you can still see the pink)

I got my yellows when I went from 4'11" to 5'8" in 3 years. Reds are from lifting + bulking.

Do I just have shitty genetics? I hated them when I first got 'em but now I don't really care, except the ones near my armpits can be seen when I wear a short t-shirt and it looks like I have a weird rash.

Template

>getting stretch marks from growing in height

Kek did your mommy never feed you veggies?

i feel like shit after losing all this weight, from the stretched skin and marks

forgot

I ate veggies every day, man. Must just be shit genetics. But I did grow very fast - 3 inches/year is quite a lot.
The belly marks always tell that you were a fatass once. But hey man, stretch marks are not as disgusting as being fat right?

>stretch marks are not as disgusting as being fat
holy shit, that's actually motivating

I'm still a fat fuck, but I'm trying to make myself better. I've already seen some improvement so I've learned to embrace the fact that I have my stretch marks and that the reality is, no one cares all that much, especially since I'm no longer the size or shape I had to be to get them.

Wtf is this meme

I've completely torn the skin apart on my upper arms twice because my arms are freakishly big.

Arms and calves are only places with stretch marks.

I wouldn't really give much shit about stretch amrks, but my problem is stretch amrks and loose skin, but' i have to cut further

A thread for fat fucks?

chill

You get them from growth as well, hips/shoulders are common among teenagers and chest/arms for roiders.

Fat fucks that are trying to impove themselves.

most of stretch marks ITT are from being fat fucks

So..? They are still fat. Should not have got in the firrst place

Why did you post your pic fattie?

reddit pls leave. you have a special thread here where you can go feel better about yourself

>Reddit
>Not the place of fat acceptance
if you think fatties are ok, YOU are the one who should fuck off there

>hating on people trying to improve themselves
never gonna make it

We literally never had fat people hate threads until the reddit board got shut down

Fuck off man people never made fun of fatasses on Veeky Forums trying to better themselves

I meant to tell him to fuck off to the FPH thread, when I said man. The reddit edgelords who hate fatasses are the worst cancer on this board.

I don't hate them because they are improving themselves, i hate them because they got fat fucks in the first place.
>muh feelings
fuck off to reddit/tumblr

>downside of being a fucking giant
>tfw liftin/stretching and you feel a sharp pain and you know you've just gained another stripe
Why the fuck doesn't my skin grow with me?

You do realize that most fat people are just the result of poor parenting, right? You're either just dumb or baiting; not replying to you anymore in either case.

>i hate people because they made a mistake in the past
Look here, fuckboy, you know jack shit about others so don't judge people based on their past.

Went from 5'0 to 5'9 in 3 years in middle school ): stretch marks galore is everywhere.

Typical fattie, blaming it on other stuff. Fat covers your brain, unable to think, I guess.

What else should I judge them on then you fucking retard? On their future? Present does not exist per se, it's the past you see in someone
if your feelings are getting hurt, fuck off to reddit

>implying a 7 year old thinks about his health
Fuck off retard.
You are such an edgy tryhard, puberty must be a bitch for you right now.

How tall are you, bro? Story on the eyepatch?
Just don't reply, man. He's just an autist that's going to one day explode on a fat guy in the office and get fired.

sure thing mate, it's all fault of parents/genetics/government, not you!
typical fat fuck

>BUUUUT MOOOM, MUUUH FEEELINGS

Veeky Forums ain't your place

>literally adding words
>no one said genetics
>no one said government
>no one said anything about feelings being hurt

6'7 . the cigar, eyepatch and giant piece of metal sticking out of my head were caused by a helicopter crash (videogame character senpai).
Stretchmarks and height are real though.
They used to bother me alot, now I don't really care anymore I've had them since I was 14 after all, except for the red ones, no idea how I got those.

>Veeky Forums ain't your place
Can you go and tryhard somewhere else?

>5'8"
Nearly there little fella, just got to get to 6 foot so your're not a manlet anymore

I'm taller than 9 out of 10 grills so I don't really care. It's only really bad when you're 5'6" and below. Plus, dem manlet gains at lmao2pl8 squats are real.

Being under 5 feet in the 8th grade was a real bitch, though. I was the shortest in my entire class. Had asthma on top of that so I couldn't even do sports.

>It's only really bad when you're 5'6" and below
Guess it depends on where you live.
You wouldn't really be regarded a man at 5'8 where I live.

Where do you live?

Made me kek

The Netherlands.
Average female height is 5'6
Average male height is 5'11
However as far as I know that statistic is including literally everyone.
White people from my generation are alot taller than the averages.