Just keep lifting.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/oC1eh9f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

qt as fuck, nice work OP

When will you start?

nice bait faggot

>10/10

>pretending that a random photo with a qt3.14 is you on a Taiwanese child trading forum
Typical for manlets.

The only way we can tell this is real is if you post her feet

There's a lot of manlets with smoking hot chicks.
But those chicks are 99% of the time shorter than the Manlet and thus nullifies the point.

imgur.com/oC1eh9f
>didn't even bother to change file name

WEW
E
W

Shes 4 ft tall from the looks of it, the bottom of barrel as far as women go

Well, I guess manlets do learn after all

Trying to bait with a some painted small fat.

10/10? HAHA more like 6/10

Shrekt

Inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded.

>imgur.com/oC1eh9f
this is a '''famous top post''' on /r/short

CUTE

>Stiff arm clearly doesn't want to be touched
>Hips not positioned toward the guy at all
>Stiff, rigid smile
>Formal wear

This girl is on a date she does not want to be on. She will suck a 6'4" guys cock before the end of the night.

I don't know who you are OP, I don't know who the people in the pic are, but they are not dating and she does not want to be with that guy.

Manlets are worthless. You will NEVER be tall and have sucess OP. Your girl will eventually leave you for a taller guy and in the end you'll have NOTHING.

Chad fucks her and then you pay for her dinner.

Manlets never die:(

Veeky Forums is a cesspool of insecurity and we will pick apart any minute flaw we can find in someone to make ourselves feel less worthless. Look at how many threads are made about feelings of failure and inadequacy are made every day, yet if you try to post something positive you will be bombarded with hateful posters attacking every little thing that they might be able to infer about you. Height is just another thing we feel deeply insecure about so we must use that to make everyone else feel as insecure as we do. In the end, insulting others and trying to make someone feel lesser than you is the most pathetic and depraved thing a human can do. People who feel good about themselves feel no need to put down others

I don't think I quite get you. How does it nullify the point? Are you trying to tell me that, say, 5'5 women are undesirable?

Also, as a 5'7 manlet, I found out that going for short chicks is far from the best strategy.
You would think that your best bet as a manlet is to go after a very short 6/10 chick, but you couldn't be more wrong for three reasons:
1. Womanlets are basically human chihuahuas, that "feeling protected" thing is not just another sexual turn-on for them like big boobs are for men, they literally need a boyfriend they can see as their bodyguard to feel at ease.
2. There's the height of the children issue. I don't know how conscious it is, but it makes sense for short women to avoid having sons with combined short genes.
3. As for the 6/10 part, so-so looking girls are incredibly jealous of their more attractive friends, they panic at the thought that the alfa bitch of their social group might make fun of her boyfriend for being short, so they don't risk it. Attractive girls don't have to worry about their social standing that much, so they're less susceptible to societal pressure.

In conclusion, if you're an otherwise attractive manlet, your best best is to go for 8/10 girls around your height.

If I won the powerball, I'd give my brother atleast 10% in a heartbeat anyways

Charles Manson is also 5'6 and he had 17 simultaneous girlfriends between the ages of 17 and 27 when he was in his thirties. Some of which were cute as hell.

She's a soft 8 or a hard 7.

Seriously, manlet meme gone on too long. Too many insecure fucks lmao. Its gotten to the point where manlets are suddenly referred to as sub human. Literally the most autistic shit ever.

t. manlet

saw this coming lmao.

I don't get the third point.
How is it a problem that some dumb cunts might make fun of a physical trait of your bf, if you're really happy with him, have great sex, and a stable life, and vice versa for him?
Sounds a lot like American image issues.

Because most of this board consists of autistic, suicidal people that think lifting will change any mental flaws they have since forever.

>10/10

can confirm, literally me

they are clearly close if they would do that picture together, I am sure he will take care of his bro

It's not a problem to a confident girl who doesn't obsessively compare herself to others or suffers from severe insecurity. Mediocre-looking chicks who have a crippling inferiority complex towards their more attractive "friends" would rather have a boyfriend who's painfully dumb and boring than one who displays some obviously suboptimal feature.
It's not only about height. You'll notice that mediocre-looking girls have a way longer list of dealbreakers than their attractive peers, in general.

500 years ago, it was prefered to be short rather than tall. Baldassare Castiglione wrote about it. This is coming from a 5'5" manlet.

lets make lanklet meme

>6'9" eunuchoid piece of shit
>always did sports and shit like the other kids
>at one point my performance just didnt increase and everyone surpassed me (like when i was only 10 or 11 or so)
>got type 1 diabetes at 14
>always been underweight since because eating without the fucking glucose levels going through the fucking roof/going up and down like a rollercoaster is a fucking struggle
>and at the same time i need fuckloads of food because i am 6'9"
being manlet is better. live longer, can take more drugs because organs such as the heart and kidneys and liver are under less load because smaller body to maintain
easier to gain mass
what even is the advantage? muh gf? who the fuck cares about that?
muh peers who dont take me serious because manlet? i am 6'9" and not a single person has ever not looked down on me and i was bullied by most normalshits. literally doesnt matter how tall you are. only mattters what you MAKE out of it.