Fucking bitcoin

holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit

this is it, if we breach 5k we're fucking MOONING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tcorp_/status/917797343730135040
ledgerx.com/a-market-built-on-a-rock/
blockdozer.com/insight/block/0000000000000000089a9fdd6f3a8bebc434d8fc68220e7874e39987fd3cac88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watching very closely famalam

Fucking Bitfinex, you mean.
Niggers are pumping BTC so hard there.
I'm sick of it, fuckers are trying to kill alts.

just busted through yesterdays previous high. might be another bloodbath for alts coming up

Nice
Time to accumulate

NO PLEASE

DONMT CRASH THE ALTS AGAIN AHHHH I WONT BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT

Don't you mean if it breaches 5k it's crashing?

not time quite yet. wait until btc goes up some more. maybe in like 6-24 hours stock up on cheap alts to scalp. longer term trend seems to be down for all alts except for select few though it seems.

we started the year at 90 percent btc dominance. its aroun 52 percent now. don't be surprised when it goes back up to 60-80 percent and loads of alts have done a full retrace

lol if you aren't selling BTC right now

it's hitting 6

This.

twitter.com/Tcorp_/status/917797343730135040

"If Bitcoin really is back, don't buy altcoin dips. Sell the bounce."

If my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle

true

Oh fuck my life, my portfolio didn't even recover from yesterday yet.

Already have sub 3k buy orders placed for after it goes into total free fall as the Whales sell en masse at ATH.

the alt-coin boom is over imo. time is up. money is moving back to the safe coins for good I think. make money scalping on the way down but don't expect much hodling alts right now.

I cashed out all my alts

NOT THIS TIME
YOU WONT GET ME

good job, we're gonna make it.

Tether spoofy scam at it again.

Oh God, my dick is hard for a $2600 Bitcoin.

Sold my alts and went in on BTC
BTC has always been the best man, never doubt it. It's normie status will propel it to the heavens and the moon
Also GS and big money is coming in
so BUY BUY BUY

Btc breaking 5,000 and eth staying at $300

ledger-x bitcoin etf is probably going live this week you'll wish you were in bitcoin before the big institutional money starts piling in.

ledgerx.com/a-market-built-on-a-rock/

>Veeky Forums didn't see this coming

sorry sweetie

Yup. Tempted to sell some of my alts just to set buy orders like that. Normies are going to get BTFO when it crashes.

ETH is gonna moon to $400

exactly... biz is going to be a very salty place when btc dominance goes back to 60-80 percent.

>unusable shitcoin
>return to dominance

you are fuckin high as a kite boy

BTC is the gold bar. Just look at where the alts place their value on, BTC boyo.
Trade your BTC to XRP or some other fast transaction coin for buying things

I hope so. I also want to see XMR moon.
Both are undervalued.

Time will tell user, time will tell.

link will be the only coin mooning. will make up 75% cap by 2020. screecap this

here you go

rekt

tfw when all in on linkies and this shit doesn't bother me

That is so retarded I can't begin to fathom how you can say something so stupid without blushing.

If you're required to switch to a better coin for transacting then by definition bitcoin is useless.

boohoo i have to pay 50 cent fee to send 60 grand big woop.

they're killing shitcoins you mean. This is actually a really good thing, every time I look at that top 100 on coinmarketcap I'm absolutely disgusted by the total waste of market cap on completely useless shitcoins. It's time those coins are sucked dry and ditched like the trash they are.

How often do you send 60k? If the currency has extremely low velocity, it is not valuable. You can't do small transactions and expect to pay 50% of your money in fees.

Sorry but bitcoin is grossly overvalued garbage.

lol, this guy. :)

As a trader of bitcoin, quite often. I'll admit, its unfortunate that bitcoin fees are not what they used to be. When I first got into bitcoin in 2012 they were literally a penny or less by default. back then you could say that it was practically nothing to send because it was true. to be fair if you have a wallet with a custom tx fee feature you can send with like 1 satoshi and it will still eventually go through it will just take a long time to confirm, but it will be broadcast right away. unlike the eth network where if you don't have the right gas fee setting you can't send the tx at all.

so yeah btc for micropayments or anything less than 20$ isn't worth it right now but that's probably temporary. also i would argue that most people are not using it to spend 1 to 50 dollars here and there so its a moot point regardless. its still cheaper than paypal at this point.

you're looking at bitcoin from a poorfag perspective, and that is exactly the reason why you'll stay poor forever. do you have any idea how expensive it is to wire large sums of money between continents? now compare that to the cost of a large bitcoin transfer...
bitcoin, and crypto in general, has such tremendous potential, it's not even funny. people that call it a bubble are brainless idiots.

This is the stupidest fucking statement I've read on biz since I've been here lmao

A BTC moon these days is like 10%. 5500 sounds insane but it's not that impressive.

You're implying there are no alternatives, but there are hundreds now. I think you need to reassess why you think bitcoin is valuable, the reasons bitcoin became valuable was its first mover advantage and low fees.

Both of which have been substantially eroded with the introduction of Bitcoin Cash and competition coins like dash and ripple.

Also a poorfag perspective is the best perspective to have, crypto is likely to become much more important in 3rd world shitholes (South America, africa) than in first world countries (european diaspora), a 50 cent fee will (and has) absolutely drive adoption of coins with lower transaction fees.

>first mover advantage

you underestimate how extremely important this is. look at digibyte for example, cheap and fast....didn't work out so well.

you're also underestimating the methods of launch, story/developers behind each coin, level of security&maturity, wealth distribution (of which btc has the "fairest" I believe), & yes of course market adoption/network effect.

Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin 1x and Bitcoin 2x, they're all technically the first mover, plus future forks of these coins.

Who the hell knows what will happen but I'm certain a number of the surviving bitcoins will gain significant value if they're cheap, fast and reliable.

Every fork coin will never ever be viewed as anything but a silly BTC knock-off. Jihancoin was a very special case that made a lot of people rich, but such a thing won't happen again. Everybody knows about the free money thing now, and the threat of a flippening is completely gone.

let me guess you've been here since the alt-coin boom started only 6 months ago. the rate of moon missions has already gone down significantly if you've been paying any attention. there will still be moon missions every now and then and some alts are fine long term holds, but the rest are in for more blood

i

It's not so much that the boom is over, its just getting harder to find the diamonds amongst all the shit, more and more and more shitcoins and icos added daily.

There are definitely good value coins to be had though, COSS will is definitely one of them, check it out before it explodes up.

I agree that the terrible shit coin deluge we've suffered lately has been very annoying, but the are some with very good real-world potential like Link and OmiseGo (perhaps Ripple) that are getting fucked quite unfairly.

If you did your research and are convinced that a project is golden, then you should have no problem holding it, they will recover. OMG already had a very huge increase since ico though, so it's not crazy that a lot of people are selling to reap the profits.

It reminds me of why private label goods at supermarkets have been capturing more and more of consumers' money in the past decade or two. You've got a shelf full of pasta sauces. Which sauce do you get? Dozens of different brands, dozens of different flavors, dozens of different value-adds (organic, all-natural, profits to charity). It's choice overload. So you shut down and buy the most basic fucking pasta sauce you can. You buy the Walmart brand basic-ass pasta sauce, and you don't feel good about it or anything, but it's the only choice that resolves the awful dissonance in your head.

Bitcoin is the walmart sauce. And the more alts and shitnickel coins people keep spinning into existence, the MORE attractive bitcoin is gonna look in comparison.

True, and OmiseGo was shilled a lot by the devs, so needed a correction. Shame I bought OMG high. No more FOMO for me, I hope.

>Bitcoin is the walmart sauce

kek....that is actually a pretty good analogy.

yep, never make emotional investments, don't buy the news, and certainly don't buy something that already has a one billion market cap.

sup bros? just bought my first 0.1 btc. what would you do? all in eth? 1/2 eth, and the 1/2 eth alts?

inb4 shilling your shitcoins. help a poor newb

I think you need to reassess bitcoin if you STILL think that.
bch fees are now HIGHER than btc's fees. segwit is only around 10% implementation. segwit fees at fucking 10 cents/hr.
On top of that, btc is going to cannibalize the alts. ETH in particular is going to get fucking rekt when MAST comes to bitcoin. This is smart contracts ON BITCOIN btw., since I know you have no idea what the bitcoin roadmap is.
Lightning wallets mean ZERO fees too. The king is going to shit on all the alts.

and this is how bitcoin will eventually go to zero. once transaction fees are reduced to placate plebs and whiners, the only thing left for miners will be block rewards. once those become much smaller, you have a coin with zero security that is forked into obscurity by selfish miners.

You're 100% wrong, BCC fees are less than a cent.

The only reason people are overpaying is because the current electron cash wallets have higher minimums which weren't changed post fork.

blockdozer.com/insight/block/0000000000000000089a9fdd6f3a8bebc434d8fc68220e7874e39987fd3cac88

Latest block, people who are paying the correct fee.
Block #494386
0.00000236 BCC = 0.00 USD
0.00000232 BCC = 0.00 USD

82db6ff0c64c44bb811a2e948cb56a82e722073526db6bd11aaf056a08047e68
d869bf8d0b4228767a3cdd5cd13d4e34741f2639be0ebcf7483217fd74329a98

TLDR: people are stupid and overpaying fees.

Buy dgb you dumb fuck

a (you) for you

Chancoin is here with you guys -___-

why?

Question about the Kraken exchange. Also relative newb, but I originally bought bitcoin like a year and a half ago, but forgot about it. As far as Kraken goes, do I need to already have my bank set up with them to sell or will they hold my balance until I set up my bank to transfer?

Sorry, if this is an obvious question, I've never sold stock or bitcoin before. I know bitcoin is on course to pass 5000 soon so I want to know now to be ready

lol if you aren't buying BTC right now

I actually used BTC to transfer money the other day. I had to send $600 USD to someone in the states while I live in a Eurofag country. Bitcoin was easily the fastest and cheapest way to do the transaction.

It's far from perfect ATM, but you can't deny it can actually help you out to transfer money over long distances.

SALTY
A
L
T
Y

Bcash was a part of bitcoin so were at 57

yesssss ONLY ETH AND BTC

He said 50 cent, not 50 percent...

will this happen after the fork?

THEN,

over 5k

use ltc u cuck

>use ltc
>no one, ever

its literally the best coin for fast transactions and low fees. its also stable and doesnt change in value much making it pretty reliable over the long term.

This.
Hope all the shitcoin money flows back into the top 15

So as a long time bitcoiner, do you support raising the blocksize to 2mb? If no, why the fuck not?

He said bitcoin is the gold bar, switch to something else if you require a fast transaction.

Bitcoin is the Gold Bar. Gold has value. You don't use gold for transactions YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

just lol if you didnt sell your btc at 4900+

You know its gonna crash after the fork right

Why? It mooned after the last fork.

sounds like you ignored my advice and missed the top :( better luck next itme

i will do the opposite of what Veeky Forums and normalfags are doing

>dumping all my btc
>buy cheap alts

thank you Veeky Forums

>BTC with smart contracts
>Way behind all the other competitors
>actually believing they still have a chance in this field, get rekt fag

>ZERO FEES
>It still has fucking fees for using the Lightning Network
>not even using the blockchain but some Meme shitfest solution
>centralizes BTC even more

>But I only care about gains
Then you better hope that BTC remains what it is or people will give 0 fucks if it's a centralized version of fiat all over again

if you look at the history of BTC, there is so much FUD right around a big figure, eg 1000, 2000, 3000 etc etc. Every single time everyone says it will crash at the big number, but it surges 250-500 more before dipping down again to just above the big number.

We prove FUdders wrong every single fucking time. Sell a day after the big hype of the big round number and buy back in after the dip fueled by noobs shitting themselves when it starts to dip

They were right in the case of 5000 - its taken weeks to get back there and we bounced again. Sitting comfy in tether atm but if we break 5k I'm all in.

we just double topped

get the fuck out of your alts and into the USDT bunker NOW!

NnnnnnnnnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Thinking MAST = ETH
Turing incompleteness means that this will never happen.
Lightning will still have fees.
Small blockers will ruin bitcoin as 1mb will never be enough for mainstream adoption without centralising the shit out of it.

I'm long on link but you're functionally retarded if you think it will have a higher market cap than eth.

But it's not widely accepted as a payment method. In this particular case, I had the option of using Bitcoin or Monero.

We are absolutely going to bounce.