What do you want to look like, user?

What do you want to look like, user?

Frank Zane

I want to look like someone your mom doesn't want to fuck so she can hop off my dick already.

try harder

I would like to look like the manifest of my absolute potential

I want to look like someone your dad doesn't want to fuck so he can hop off my dick already.

perfection

Can I enter astartes mode natty Veeky Forums

Brock Fucking Samson

>Be a fat fuck
>Losing a bunch of weight
>Going to be a deflated bag of skin no matter how much I workout
>Surgery would put me in debt and probably go wrong or have ugly scars

I dunno. At this point does it matter what I end up looking like? I doubt it. Will be ugly either way desu.

How fat?

dude i fucking hate space marine nerd bullshit. their whole physiology is basically like 2 8 year olds screaming "WELL MY GUY HAS LIKE 3 HEARTS" "WELL MY GUY CAN LIFT LIKE 4 CARS" "WELL MY GUY HAS A SUPER SUIT THAT MAKES HIM INVINCIBLE"

the abilities of space marines are so stupid

>10 pack
top kek you'll never look like this its anime just kys faggot

Going from 310 @ 5'11 manlet king to probably 210 or 220. I've already dropped 28lbs and it's only been barely 2 months. I could go slower but I want to lose it ASAP without starving.

I'm at 1800 calories a day and the pounds just fly off. Don't feel like I'm undereating at all.

Nigga, Space Mareens are the definition of cheating fraud.

They're injected the Emperor's DNA (no homo), given a second heart, extra lungs, a second stomach, other organs to increase test production, and more.

>wanting to look like Jeff Seid

that's what makes them all the better to look up to, there's no way you can achieve that so there's no reason to stop trying

Nick Bateman

Improved

Literally the first post itt that doesnt have a garbage delt:arm ratio (sorry zane fanboys)

Pic related is the goat half natty physique

fpbp

just want to be like my hero, Paper Mario.

genetic engineering

I have an unrelated question. Where the fuck has trappy been recently?

she got doxxed and vanished into the night

>she

We've got an edgy one here.

Here's the (You).

>wanting to be a deltlet

I'm already a manlet. I may as well add one more *let to my repertoire.

pure beauty! who is this?

Don't care, I just want stronk.

Holy shit its the goon

I want to beat his log press so must look like him

Is this possible natty?

I'm running further and further every day.

Not even kidding, I'm just aiming for high muscle low bf

that body is def achievable with a low dose cycle

Iron fuckin Mike

You guys better train MMA or boxing

Of course

Boxing for 2 years user. It inspired me to get Veeky Forums

this desu

Frig off randy

I wanna look buff in a dress shirt.

Just wanna be an 80's operator.

>tfw have bigger arms then zane
FEELS GOOD BRAH
ALSO STOMACH VAC BEST VAC

ITT: Faggotry. If you're not in the gym to become strong as fuck, get the fuck out and go to a fucking gay pride parade or some bullshit. Get your fucking balls chopped off if you're not going to use them. You scrawny faggots who want to 'body sculpt' while staying skinny as hell so 'girls will find me attractive' are just about the faggiest thing on the fucking planet. You don't lift so that some stupid bitches will think your pretty. You lift to build functional strength.

Become a powerlifter or go get a fucking sex change and join Tumblr. Lifting and dieting to whore after female approval is a sign of hardcore gay/transgender impulses. Go fuck yourself, faggot.

Pic related, if you're not a powerlifter, you're not a man. Your existence is an insult to masculinity. Get out of my fucking sight.

yeah, i want to fuck woman so i'm gay

''best wishes, fat fuck pretending to be strong''

wanting to look good and fuck girls makes me gay?

I guess I need to be a fat fuck and pound boy pussy to be strait right?

I don't disagree with you, but

>wants to fuck girls
>gay

Wut

I personally think powerlifter look the best. Not all, most are fat fucks, but you legit look/are strong.

>functional strength

So sorry I don't know. I'll look through my history, I might find it there

if you ever achieve this pls post pics and vids because i'd want to fuck you

I found it, her name is Sara Back.

A similar looking girl Nikki Wells, but Sara is hotter

what a faggot

N-no homo, right?

Belstaff roadmaster in black

no homo though

Realistic goal for natty.

I want to be Captain America.

Realistic goal for natty.

>try and take my medals

Is this pasta?

>i could go slower and allow time for my skin to look less fucked up
>i want to lose it ASAP
>help me Veeky Forums

dude i've never had a personal 'goal body' per se, but this is perfection. i'd seen klokov before but somehow never stopped to admire his physique. thanks for the motivation based user!
>n-no homo

good goals. I've been aiming for this for a year and a half, but it's so difficult when parts of your body grow so faster than others. having trouble with forearm/bicep and shoulder/pec ratios

yeah

1000x dragonslayer swing
50x internalised hatred of best friend
1x witnessing hell

why two bellybuttons?

farmer's carries for some forearm strength senpai

ty big time. but how to do them at the gym (poor gym, not much room to walk)? just pace back and forth and give into looking like a knobber?

you chose that specific photo for a reason, don't lie to yourself

Functional muscle is the best muscle... I'll take a swimmer's build over a bodybuilder's any day of the week. There's something psychologically wrong with you if you're content to watch yourself lift in the mirror 10+ hours a week. Take a martial art, do crossfit, have some fun with it.. also realize that poud-for-pound, body builders are usually very weak, weaker than your avg. non-lifter (again, pound-for-pound) and far weaker than other athletes.

Most girls I know prefer a swimmer's build and find bodybuilding not attractive. I don't really swim, though I would if I had my own pool, but I do train Muay Thai 3x a week and try to hit the gym at least once if not twice. I'm 5'11 and would be happy with a lean 185-190.

I want to look like shit

Pls tell me this bullshit is pasta?

How do I juggernaut mode?

thanks m8!

saw this on a thread here the other day. mirin big time. sort of homo

pretty much