Hernia?

Anyone with medical knowledge here? I went a bit ham on my last leg day and after that i found this hurting lump in my groin. It doesnt bulge or show through the skin but i can feel it when i touch there. Can this be a hernia or is it just some sore tissue?

lymph node?

going to need a better picture, has the pain gotten any better with rest and have you noticed swelling in your testicles? describe your pain and if it radiates anywhere.

It really doesn't show outside. Now that you said it my balls look and feel bigger and the ball skin feels flabbier, not sure if just delusional. The pain is hard to describe, the lump is touchy and when i dont touch it its kinda stinging. It doesnt radiate that much it just feels like my abductor is sore. It has been pretty much the same from yesterday.

Also taking a shit feels like theres pressure in the lump

Fuck, might be, the lump is the size of a bean. Fuck if this is lymphoma.

Bump

Bump

If its not the size of your small intestine, then at least its not a hernia

Put your fingers on it, push in, and cough. Feel around and see if you can feel a ball-like protrusion. Also, any pain? Does it bother you? If not,leave it,alone

To test if it is a hernia, push it in, if it appears to be pushed back in, or takes a second before popping out, you won't be lifting for a while. (It's a hernia)

hey isnt that the guy who ODed in a sauna

Unchecked heart condition was cause of death, but yeah he died in a sauna

>hernia thread

Here is wha tmine looked like

I was born with an inguinal hernia and it was fixed but I still have one of those bumps when I flex in my 20s. I'm not sure if it's residual scar tissue from my original hernia or a new hernia, but I've had it as long as I can remember. It doesn't hurt and it hasn't caused me any problems lifting. I asked a physician once and it was inconclusive.

Can you get perpindicular to your abdomem with the cam?

hernia repair can lead to abdominal hernias. this is because of the weakness of the sheath of the abdomen.

source: im a med student,

op, if u have a better pic , and your age

Yeah im pretty sure its not hernia. I think its a swollen lymph node and ill just see if it gets better in a few days.

My hernia after surgery. 1 month of pain and recovery.

Is that a feminine benis I spy?

Yikes. How fucking large was the hernia?

i had this 2 days ago, it came 1 week ago and same pain as you described, girlfriend is in nursing school said it was just a bump, and should leave it alone and it goes away..

Inflamed lymph node. Should be gone within two weeks. Don't poke it. Your body is fighting infection

its not lymphoma, could be your getting sick.

hot pics ;)

Shit man. I had an inguinal hernia that was dropped inside my nut sack. They did a laparoscopic surgery years ago and i only have a small scar directly below my belly button. Was pretty much recovered in a few weeks though I took months and months off of lifting.

OP more than likely you are just sore from working out. If you can move the lump or push it in upon palpation, it is probably a hernia. The best choice in this situation if you are worried is to visit a doctor and avoid heavy lifting until you do so rather than posting blurry pictures for internet doctors to diagnose.

OP have a feel in the general area and try straining or coughing, compare it to the other side.

If it's a inguinal hernia you will feel a bulge while straining that will return to normal when you dont. You may even feel a small gap or hole.

Generally a hernia will hurt more when flexing at your trunk, going for a shit or isolating abs. You may have a dull or heavy pain around the area, your balls or even around your thigh/ass. I thought u had a UTI because my balls were aching so much and hurting when i pissed.

Unfortunately hernias only get woese so your best bet is to get to your gp.d

Try get laprascopic surgery if you are able because open surgery hurts like a bitch

the fuck? I had a partial one and sprained groin. I had to get high off my mind to kill the pain.

Fuck I noticed the same thing on me a week ago. It doesn't hurt when I touch it

Nice pic quality