Paleo

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on paleo? Is paleo effective for gains? Should I throw out all of my brown rice, oatmeal, and pasta?

Other urls found in this thread:

travelstrong.net/carb-cycling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need fucking carbs to have enough energy to work out.
Just eating shitty meat and high doses of Cholesterol all the time for muh protons and low carb is a just a shitty meme

Yea grains cause gut inflammation and the anti-nutrients arr horrible for you

Just try training when you didnt eat carbs of the day and your glycogen starts to be depleted. You will have zero strength and feel like garbage. Carbohydrates are energy for your muscles, your brain and you need them. Stop listening to this bullshit "hurr durr carbs are a western invention muh body is meant to run on ketones which are the only good carbs" and eat your fucking carbs. Btw fruits indeed have carbs but they're mostly sugars and paleo diet suggests eating berries as a main source of fruits which are pretty low in both sugars and complex carbs

Yeah that's true, you get a no carb crash. But if you run on ketones for months receptor sensitivity changes and your energy goes right back up to full. The question is whether someone would want to put themselves through that torture

So is it more beneficial for your gains to switch?
If it's torture to go through, and if it's not far better for gains, there isn't really much point to doing it.

>following the diet of people who regularly died of malnutrition
>following the diet of caveniggers
>not realising the cultivation of grains and legumes is what propelled humanity foward

>consuming grain
Topwew

I just combine clean eating with no gluten or dairy. I still eat white rice and some other gluten free grains. I think the most important factor in paleo is the clean part.

OP paleo is a bad idea, but not for reasons this retard is telling you.

who the fuck is gonna get fat on lentils quinoa and cottage cheese

>pic of caveman diet
>almonds

>caveman diet
>apples

>caveman diet
>broccoli
>carrots
>cavendish bananas

>caveman diet
>not based on region

>Caveman diet
>No mammoth meat or saber tooth haunches
Enjoy your nogains

More like nograins amirite?

>caveman diet
>show a caveman any of the fruit or vegetables in that pic and he wouldnt know what the fuck they were because they didnt exist yet

It's great for a cut. If you need to list some fat then do paleo, but reintroduce carbs when youre ready for a bulk or maintenance.

ITT: people confuse paleo diet with keto diet

Low carb diets are fine, paleo though is just a bunch of appeal to nature crap.

>What's Veeky Forums's opinion on paleo?
Meme
>Is paleo effective for gains?
Food is effective for gains.
>Should I throw out all of my brown rice, oatmeal, and pasta?
No, but don't buy brown rice again either. It is a meme. White rice is better (no nutrient absorbing phytates) and cheaper.

Its absolutely the right diet. Bread sugar and anything processed are bad for you.

This. Morons paleo is natural unprocessed diet. Rice is ok

Do paleo every other day, eat carbs every other day.

travelstrong.net/carb-cycling/

ok if your a sedentary manlet